Aasman Se Aage

WU-July12th Goodbye Academy:(((,DC missing.. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Jyothi , Swetha, I wish tomorrows would be 1 hour episode...CryCry

I am sure they will show  the fag end of 3 miniutes DC-Meenakshi AngryAngry I want the first 15 minutes and the rest with them...

Let the first 5 minutes be DC-Alan... before that Alan talking to Meenakshi as she & Poonam were suppose to go with him she is feeling void of not meeting DC and may tell Alan that she did'nt see him.. Alan who knows DC pretty well knows where he would be and will telle Meenakshi to be in the lawn and he would go confront DC...

and just hope the rest will be DC-Meenakshi and may be Alan will come in teh end to show that he played cupid ...

Kaash yeh dekhthay who dekhathey between Dc-Meenakshi me greedy with my long list donno how much will be justified.. But tonite I will stay on cloud nine after seeing the precap Day Dreaming..

Those who want to see Dc's character's Dev side and the softness he has developed for Meenakshi will have a treat tomorrow alias  the last episode Unhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyaharianjanaswethasyam08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU-July12th Goodbye Academy:(((,DC missing.. (Page 2)" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moonstruck

moonstruck

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
OMG YAYYY DC Menakshi! Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

If only another channel took this show CryCryCryCry

all channels are crap nowadays they are cutting off every good show!!! AngryAngryAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyaharianjanaswethasyam08shanti05

anizor

IF-Dazzler

anizor

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
thanks for the nice update shanti. will miss the show

ringrosesswethasyam08shanti05

_CookieMonster_

IF-Stunnerz

_CookieMonster_

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
cnt wait 4 todays epi
tfs

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08shanti05

zee10

IF-Rockerz

zee10

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
it's so sad i am home to see the last part... Unhappy
thanks for the update

swethasyam08shanti05

bhattacha

Groupbie

bhattacha

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

Wah!! lajawab,awesome post..amazng..I completely agree with you..Thumbs Upnext episode ka jhalak dekhkar main to kal dance karne lagi thi..Dancingbut its very tragic that it'll b the last episode...Broken HeartI thnk 'Jassi Jassi Koi Nahn'ke baad yehi Apu ka bst show tha..trully very tragic moment...Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asdpsanmolharianjanaswethasyam08shanti05

rukhsar.crazy

IF-Rockerz

rukhsar.crazy

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
thank u for the lovely update shanti
aww..DC and meenakshi finally together Day Dreaming

swethasyam08shanti05

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Originally posted by sami01

my take on meenakshi is that ...she should remember a quote which normally used--lamho ne khata ki ..sadiyoon ne saza payii...means small wrongs done for few seconds can lead to major wrongs for long time..she should have thought before ..sdandhya yes u did backstab..for now meenakshi and alan top my hit list...
He ignited the fire she destroyed him CryCryCry... Magar jab realization hoaa bahut deer ho gayee, par deer hai magar  andher nahi... Sammy kuch bhi ho I always saw DC Meenakshi scenes on par and dynamite ClapClap

Rekha was ri8 one day he will fall for her... She is missing till july 28th...

I wish he sings what he sang earlier Kissi Roz tumsay Mulakat Hogi Meri Mehbooba...Embarrassed...

Apu in a show and not falling in love is impossible so kudos to DC akhir pyaar ho gaya...Lekin afsoos ki channel kameena nikla...AngryAngryAngry

Well, Shanti and Sammy. I have no net connection in my new home in mangalore. So can't be online but did catch Shanti's update. Thanks and the recap avi blew my heart away. Apu's characters always get the heroine. bless him. Shall watch DC and his meenaxi with a heavy heart and yes shall wait for Apu's next avatar . Thanks for the recap avi, was a bit teary eyed watching itCry

sami01swethasyam08shanti05

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Aasman Se Aage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.