WU-July12th Goodbye Academy:(((,DC missing..

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Dear Friends,

Super fast Update is done... Fixing errors, missing dialogues...I was in tears updating so pardon my mistakes πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Today more than the characters teh artists felt so bad that they are leaving the ASA>.. Indeed so much of hard work was put in...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Sandhya's words is so true for every creative side...who show axe due to low TRP, everyone puts in efforts  channel  should always give room to creativity...

She loves DC 😳  she always respects him and his work as he is the face of the industry ( personally I see Apurva as the real television some few people I have seen over many years  and grew to love them Apurva stands out for me for that πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘)

Angad and Akshat  more than the character Ahem and Siddhart were very upset and yet they got that smile in them... Sid is a dancer  too but Ahem non dancer he did a phenomenal job !!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Meenu, Shaila, Rohit, Santosh.. Prem all these charcters are not really  actors who have  major acting skills they are more like actors who have a balance of both their main intension is dancing that there characters were balanced with the way they were shown triggering Meenakshi and it was needed for the shows TRP.. and the pressure from the channel, the ASA audience needed that otherwise  why would they stick to watching ASA if there is no news..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ( I would map this with the jhalak house instances which is pumped in from time to time in SBS or SBB or even the 20 minutes of update which they have to pour )

Coming to meenakshi, she does admit that she has gone through the guilt trip somewhere since DC Sir has been there throughout her journey, its due to him she has seen the world where fame and fortune has its golden galore, also though he did  make her go thrugh a lot of acid test...She saw her strenght  ignite more and more as she was fighting through the dark tunnel and eventually made him loose and become victorious, Victorious she became but at teh cost of what .. so somewhere with Sandhya's words she does feel she wishes to see him once more and tell something...😳

NOW THE PRECAP !!! VOILA>>>!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘! I AM HAPPY FOR DC HE INDEED CHANGED AND YES MEENAKSHI IS THE REASON>>> HUMAN MIND HUMAN UNDERSTANING TAKES A EMOTIONAL RIDE WHEN IT REACHES THE BRIM>.. DC  HAS A HEART has ALWAYS had one but it has never been knocked till the time he understood the true meaning of it... He was Dev always DC  was the survival side .. But he realized his LOTUS MEENAKSHI Can Melt it and she did 😳😳😳

There could have been more to show for the  show alais this channel I hate their  treatement to ASA, How cruel😑😑

Do watch tomorrows atleast  for the efforts the beautiful cast and production house put in.. I did the first update of this show and will do the last one also...😊 with a heavy heart !
Edited by shanti05 - 11 years ago
wow a dream comes true :) i was waiting for this moment...it is coming but i cant see more meenu-DC...its just one episode :( its not enough its not fair...the bloody life0k
wow a story tat cld have been at least months long story is goin to be shown in one episode wish this show did not have to end it really was better than 90% of the shows goin on thanks for the wonderful update
thanks fr the update Shanti!!

its full of 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 today i was also feeling 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

last episode 2moro n the shocking n dream coming true precap 😍 but but but that's it

can't miss 2moro's episode at all.
my take on meenakshi is that ...she should remember a quote which normally used--lamho ne khata ki ..sadiyoon ne saza payii...means small wrongs done for few seconds can lead to major wrongs for long time..she should have thought before ..sdandhya yes u did backstab..for now meenakshi and alan top my hit list...
Originally posted by juwi

wow a dream comes true :) i was waiting for this moment...it is coming but i cant see more meenu-DC...its just one episode :( its not enough its not fair...the bloody life0k
I know I hate this channel for trreating the show brutelly But the show also gave it back with the words 😑😑😑Indirectly

Yes  I am waiting for tomorrow DC-Meenakshi moment .. It started with them and it will come to a complete circle 😳
Originally posted by sami01

my take on meenakshi is that ...she should remember a quote which normally used--lamho ne khata ki ..sadiyoon ne saza payii...means small wrongs done for few seconds can lead to major wrongs for long time..she should have thought before ..sdandhya yes u did backstab..for now meenakshi and alan top my hit list...
He ignited the fire she destroyed him 😭😭😭... Magar jab realization hoaa bahut deer ho gayee, par deer hai magar  andher nahi... Sammy kuch bhi ho I always saw DC Meenakshi scenes on par and dynamite πŸ‘πŸ‘

Rekha was ri8 one day he will fall for her... She is missing till july 28th...

I wish he sings what he sang earlier Kissi Roz tumsay Mulakat Hogi Meri Mehbooba...😳...

Apu in a show and not falling in love is impossible so kudos to DC akhir pyaar ho gaya...Lekin afsoos ki channel kameena nikla...😑😑😑
Edited by shanti05 - 11 years ago
Jyothi , Swetha, I wish tomorrows would be 1 hour episode...😭😭

I am sure they will show  the fag end of 3 miniutes DC-Meenakshi 😑😑 I want the first 15 minutes and the rest with them...

Let the first 5 minutes be DC-Alan... before that Alan talking to Meenakshi as she & Poonam were suppose to go with him she is feeling void of not meeting DC and may tell Alan that she did'nt see him.. Alan who knows DC pretty well knows where he would be and will telle Meenakshi to be in the lawn and he would go confront DC...

and just hope the rest will be DC-Meenakshi and may be Alan will come in teh end to show that he played cupid ...

Kaash yeh dekhthay who dekhathey between Dc-Meenakshi me greedy with my long list donno how much will be justified.. But tonite I will stay on cloud nine after seeing the precap 😍..

Those who want to see Dc's character's Dev side and the softness he has developed for Meenakshi will have a treat tomorrow alias  the last episode πŸ˜”

OMG YAYYY DC Menakshi! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

If only another channel took this show 😭😭😭😭

all channels are crap nowadays they are cutting off every good show!!! 😑😑😑