Aasman Se Aage

WU-July12th Goodbye Academy:(((,DC missing..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821yourmittushakiran patelgaya_subradhiisnipsejringrosesshiny3sweety01ramyananipriyaraj2997lovey7JasbirdaraAnkeeeeebhattachaArShi_AbhIyadreamyppgshahdesisangelindira.rajladdoosayajainmoonstruckjuwipiyushiCrazySaRunian..Naina..-Srushti-nancy1996amul_kn-Khush-anizorbr200910asdpsanmolzee10harianjanarukhsar.crazyseelaksKhatamKahani_CookieMonster_-Nightingale-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU-July12th Goodbye Academy:(((,DC missing.." in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Dear Friends,

Super fast Update is done... Fixing errors, missing dialogues...I was in tears updating so pardon my mistakes CryCryCryCry

Today more than the characters teh artists felt so bad that they are leaving the ASA>.. Indeed so much of hard work was put in...ClapClapClapClap

Sandhya's words is so true for every creative side...who show axe due to low TRP, everyone puts in efforts  channel  should always give room to creativity...

She loves DC Embarrassed  she always respects him and his work as he is the face of the industry ( personally I see Apurva as the real television some few people I have seen over many years  and grew to love them Apurva stands out for me for that ClapClapClap)

Angad and Akshat  more than the character Ahem and Siddhart were very upset and yet they got that smile in them... Sid is a dancer  too but Ahem non dancer he did a phenomenal job !!ClapClapClap

Meenu, Shaila, Rohit, Santosh.. Prem all these charcters are not really  actors who have  major acting skills they are more like actors who have a balance of both their main intension is dancing that there characters were balanced with the way they were shown triggering Meenakshi and it was needed for the shows TRP.. and the pressure from the channel, the ASA audience needed that otherwise  why would they stick to watching ASA if there is no news..ClapClapClap ( I would map this with the jhalak house instances which is pumped in from time to time in SBS or SBB or even the 20 minutes of update which they have to pour )

Coming to meenakshi, she does admit that she has gone through the guilt trip somewhere since DC Sir has been there throughout her journey, its due to him she has seen the world where fame and fortune has its golden galore, also though he did  make her go thrugh a lot of acid test...She saw her strenght  ignite more and more as she was fighting through the dark tunnel and eventually made him loose and become victorious, Victorious she became but at teh cost of what .. so somewhere with Sandhya's words she does feel she wishes to see him once more and tell something...Embarrassed

NOW THE PRECAP !!! VOILA>>>!!ClapClapClap! I AM HAPPY FOR DC HE INDEED CHANGED AND YES MEENAKSHI IS THE REASON>>> HUMAN MIND HUMAN UNDERSTANING TAKES A EMOTIONAL RIDE WHEN IT REACHES THE BRIM>.. DC  HAS A HEART has ALWAYS had one but it has never been knocked till the time he understood the true meaning of it... He was Dev always DC  was the survival side .. But he realized his LOTUS MEENAKSHI Can Melt it and she did EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

There could have been more to show for the  show alais this channel I hate their  treatement to ASA, How cruelAngryAngry

Do watch tomorrows atleast  for the efforts the beautiful cast and production house put in.. I did the first update of this show and will do the last one also...Smile with a heavy heart !

Edited by shanti05 - 12 July 2012 at 12:03pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyaanizorharianjanaasdpsanmolswethasyam08Jarin04

juwi

juwi

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
wow a dream comes true :) i was waiting for this moment...it is coming but i cant see more meenu-DC...its just one episode :( its not enough its not fair...the bloody life0k

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asdpsanmolswethasyam08shanti05

jyothi_cool

IF-Rockerz

jyothi_cool

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
wow a story tat cld have been at least months long story is goin to be shown in one episode wish this show did not have to end it really was better than 90% of the shows goin on thanks for the wonderful update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08shanti05

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
thanks fr the update Shanti!!

its full of CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry today i was also feeling CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

last episode 2moro n the shocking n dream coming true precap Day Dreaming but but but that's it Ouch

can't miss 2moro's episode at all.

ringrosesnancy1996shanti05

sami01

IF-Sizzlerz

sami01

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
my take on meenakshi is that ...she should remember a quote which normally used--lamho ne khata ki ..sadiyoon ne saza payii...means small wrongs done for few seconds can lead to major wrongs for long time..she should have thought before ..sdandhya yes u did backstab..for now meenakshi and alan top my hit list...

harianjanaswethasyam08shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by juwi

wow a dream comes true :) i was waiting for this moment...it is coming but i cant see more meenu-DC...its just one episode :( its not enough its not fair...the bloody life0k
I know I hate this channel for trreating the show brutelly But the show also gave it back with the words AngryAngryAngryIndirectly

Yes  I am waiting for tomorrow DC-Meenakshi moment .. It started with them and it will come to a complete circle Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

my take on meenakshi is that ...she should remember a quote which normally used--lamho ne khata ki ..sadiyoon ne saza payii...means small wrongs done for few seconds can lead to major wrongs for long time..she should have thought before ..sdandhya yes u did backstab..for now meenakshi and alan top my hit list...
He ignited the fire she destroyed him CryCryCry... Magar jab realization hoaa bahut deer ho gayee, par deer hai magar  andher nahi... Sammy kuch bhi ho I always saw DC Meenakshi scenes on par and dynamite ClapClap

Rekha was ri8 one day he will fall for her... She is missing till july 28th...

I wish he sings what he sang earlier Kissi Roz tumsay Mulakat Hogi Meri Mehbooba...Embarrassed...

Apu in a show and not falling in love is impossible so kudos to DC akhir pyaar ho gaya...Lekin afsoos ki channel kameena nikla...AngryAngryAngry

Edited by shanti05 - 12 July 2012 at 1:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08sami01

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.