Phir Subah Hogi

My views 12th July

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged

After yesterday's great revelation today we got to see more of Reva.
She seems to be mentally ill for sure as she forgets what she said a few moments back. Her whole behaviour was abnormal.
Vikram though was looking genuinely concerned about her and was taking care of her.
The way Reva hugged Vikram somewhere showd us that she loves him too. Now what needs to be known is when exacyly Reva lost her mental balance was she like this since marriage and vikram married her not knowing of her illness or she is like this after the accident.

Sugni and Amrita scenes are always humorous and its good to see their concerns for each other.

We have seen Vikram dreaming of Sugni but today it was other way round. Gosh SugVi share such awesome chemistry and that particular scene where their noses were touching was too hawt.

I wonder whats the reason behind Vikram making Sugni come and stay in his haveli when he hinself eont be there or its some plan if his.

Gulabia is not liking one bit of Vikram and I think she will very soon try by hook or crook to expose him.

The episodes are just getting better and better and hope we will get more of SugVi scenes.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

suecwiddySaima2010namitagloryzcupdromancefanSandy66JulieDLaila2009Shell16stephhhpankhudi_TiaRapyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My views 12th July" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Have yet to see it for today  ...but yesterday  he mentioned  that when his sister married him , he did not know she was not mentally well...So she was like that from the onset of the marriage.
 The English translations/ subtitles  leave a lot to be desired sometimes!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila2009Shell16

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Awesome post Arti

It's seem Reva was like this before the accident due to all the conversations we heard was mentally in balanced. Vik isn't stupid he knows the power of a mother love and even though he doesn't want Sugni estranged from her mother but for plans to be a success he needs to have Sugni close. I don't know now that Sugni is there will Vik ever allow her to leave

Like always suspected Adi was attracted to a bedni thats why he protest too much about hating her.

There are many unanswered questions about Reva since the accident where she's been the whole year.

I'm going to go with this Reva is fake until proven otherwise cause it seems this one is faking.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

figuerecupdromancefanShell16

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash_arti

Vikram though was looking genuinely concerned about her and was taking care of her.

The way Reva hugged Vikram somewhere showd us that she loves him too.

Now what needs to be known is when exacyly Reva lost her mental balance was she like this since marriage and vikram married her not knowing of her illness or she is like this after the accident.

Sugni and Amrita scenes are always humorous and its good to see their concerns for each other.

Gosh SugVi share such awesome chemistry and that particular scene where their noses were touching was too hawt.

The episodes are just getting better and better and hope we will get more of SugVi scenes.

vikram being concern for reva also shows that he is good from heart and not inhuman just bcz he loves someone else. Even amrita once said tht he cared for reva alot even though she was insane.

No doubt of reva loving vikram...forget about normal sane girls but with his charm even a mad girl can fall for him...lolBlushing

I think amrita once said reva is sick n not normal before she died n mamaji took great care of her, so it means reva was pagal before...but dunno whether she was before marriage!!

I too love sugni amrita scenes more...they make good buddies

Oh gosh the nose touching was hawwwtttHeart yes I too hope we get more sugvi scenes after she goes to haveli to stay but I hope nothing bad comes out of vikram in obsession to keep his love to him

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

widdySaima2010crazzykuricupdcroziaxxromancefanJulieDLaila2009Shell16

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.