Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuterawan thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I know this is too much dunno wats wrong with ekta!!!!!!!!!!
marvelous.malks thumbnail

in zee tv..there was a show called lavanya. Ganga from kyuki...(apoorva's wife)

Originally posted by: samir_soni

Who Is LavanyπŸ˜•a?

KSMakhanzgirl thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†                    
nasshuu thumbnail

lavanya to be a grand mom becoz kumud will get  a pregnant soon!! hahahahπŸ˜†

oh wait a min. i remember she cant be becoz ekta are used to miscarriage a lot in this drama so. kumud will get an accident that will make her pregnant lost.😑

BABY-GIRL7 thumbnail

R U SAYING THIS LAVYANA GIRL IS THE NEW KUSUM NOT NAUSHEEN

😭

😭

fingirl thumbnail
yeah seems like Lavanya is the new KK..gosh Ekta ka dhimak sach me kharab hai..may be Kumud and Lavanya should switch roles..that will make it more appealing..besides Lavanya is such a bubbly actress..her in Kusum role 🀒 🀒 🀒 Edited by fingirl - 18 years ago
tina2mina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That is exactly what I have been saying to my friends and my mom. Kumud will look Kusum's mom if Shilpa ( lavanya) is playing Kusum now. Aashka has sucha mature look, she says that she is only19 but she looks like 25 or older. Kali on the other hand, who does not hide her age, she says that she is 21 or something but she looks so much like a teenager, She has a baby face and she is so cute. And guys imagine Garv and Kshitij calling Lavanya Kusum. It will be so hillarious and weird. I mean Garv once played Lavanya's husband and boyfriend in Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeeqat and I heard that Lavanya is playing Sahil's ( kshitij) wife in KSBKBT. Ekta is such a stupid and wacky story writer.
Kiran. thumbnail

πŸ˜†in kyunki serial kshitij says to ganga (our new kusum)...."Ganga I luv u soo much".......and in kusum.....kshitij will say......to the same girl....."mummy ji .....bas aap hee ka ashirwaad hai"....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mona K.S. thumbnail

who is this lavanya  is she the girl from zee T.V. who played the role of lavanya in the darama called lavanya!

WHO IS LAVANYA😳