Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

pumaa

Goldie

pumaa

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
                                              Written Update of July 12    
                            Epi start in pooja hall . All are listening Roli's words .Masiji also support Roli.Karuna oppose Roli as usuall. Kushi holds Roli's hand cryingly and said why she blame her all time. Suddenly Roli take her hands back and said why she get fear, if she not done  any mistake. Roli said to mathaji that she heared the phone call of kushi and tell that..All are shocked.Mathaji give the locker key to Kushi and said that open the locker infront of all all. Kushi shockingly see Roli.Shocked
                                     Kushi opened the locker and all the jewels are in it .Simar and Roli shockingly see togather . Massiji and mathaji are blame roli for her mistake .Karuna and sangalp also blame her a lot. Kushi cryingly said to Roli not  blame her all time Cry .But Roli said to Mathaji last night  she saw kushi infront of mathaji's room and she hide something in her hand.Kushi think herself she put the duplicate jewels into the locker. Finally karuna told Roli to say sorry to kushi.But Roli boldly refused it and said  'she will  not done anything wrong Clap.Only she said the truth what she can hear and saw '  Clap and gone away.
                                     Confused  In premar room simar worried about Roli . Her phone calls.She attend the call .Her mom wishes her for b'day.Simar answered  without any interest .Suddenly Prem entered into the room .He take the phone and invite her to attend the Simar's b'day party. But she refused to come and wish for the party.Prem asked her about papa and cut the phone. Simar seriously said to  Prem in this situation she dont like to celebrate the party. But Prem convinced her Wink and then Simar accepted without interest.
                                       In karuna's room ,she blame Roli herself .Chachaji convinced her .Suddenly kushi entered the room and she also convinced her.Finally karuna accept to attend the party .Kushi think  herself (with a evil smile) that she give a surprise gift to Simar  and  that is more surprise to the whole bharatwaj family Evil Smile

No precap 

Guy this is my first wu .I dont know  hindi clearly .If any mistakes in it please inform me .I will correct that.         
                                    Smile Thanks for read my post Smile

Edited by pumaa - 12 July 2012 at 10:33am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

srilusrilushasha91suseethrasheenugdskxxxnurulainTelly.Addict.Tanya.timepasstweety8presimkarthi173

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update of July 12" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Thanx Pumaa

appreciate your effortClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pumaa

prabha.abha

Goldie

prabha.abha

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
thanx Dancing

pumaa

timepass

Goldie

timepass

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
thanks for lovely update...you did great :-)

pumaa

presim

Goldie

presim

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
thnx. it is cute yaar !!!!!!!!!!!!

pumaa

tweety8

Goldie

tweety8

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Really nice...Smile But some hindi dialogues are missing.
Thanks for the short update Smile

pumaa

Goldie

pumaa

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
 Smile Thanks guys...thanks for your appreciation...I will try my best .

pumaa

Goldie

pumaa

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tweety8

Really nice...Smile But some hindi dialogues are missing.
Thanks for the short update Smile
Yes I understand that dialogues...I try to write it...But some fear on my hindi...
I omitted that ...sorry.Stern Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top