India-Forums

Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan
Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

**telling lies**

zara29 IF-Rockerz
zara29
zara29

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 5:26pm | IP Logged

this topic was posted at kkavyanjali forum by patrika,i found it interesting & funny ,so im posting it here!

THIS IS A VERY SIMPLE BUT A VERY INTERESTING GAME YOU HAVE TO TELL THE BIGGEST LIE U CAN ABOUT KUMKUM SERIAL

THE FUN STARTS NOW

so lets begin with me...........

AC knows that kk is not chanda & all wat he did with su-kk & with their family was bcoz of jealousy ,as sumeet is so handsome & dashing ,so he became envious of his smartness! Wink

Dadima hates dhruv a lot bcoz he was not sumeet's real son!LOLWink

NOW ITS UR TURN GUYS!

kumkum_001 Senior Member
kumkum_001
kumkum_001

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 7:20pm | IP Logged

wow nice topic zara29;

ummmmmmmmm....... lets c-

sumeet is so upset bcz he has just found out that kumkum is chanda.  all these years he thought she was still alive but she actually died in that accident along time ago.  She still luvs ac.  she was doin all this 4 him.  Sumeet kicks chanda out of the house an neva wants to c her again.  chanda tells ac. first she gets bail 4 ac and takes bak the complaint n everything, than they run far far away n r never seen again.

lol i hope that was good wat did u guys think of that.

zara29 IF-Rockerz
zara29
zara29

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 4:43am | IP Logged

hi kumkum_001

ur lie was  so funny !!!!but we all wish that it wud never happen ,its just impossible!!heheheheLOL

as all of ur r expert at telling lies[just kidding ] LOL  Wink    Wink ,so wat about u guys!!!!!

damsel111 IF-Rockerz
damsel111
damsel111

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 6:53am | IP Logged
virinda is pregnant with sumits child Tongue

oooppsss this was a bad 1
hope this neva happenz Embarrassed
khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 7:26am | IP Logged

in the chawl,kumkum started loving AC coz he is a rich bussinessman and he able 2 give her all facility and she left sumit coz he was becoming poor

well guys after the lie u dont want 2 kill me,sorryyyyyyyyyyyBig smile

rashmi1 Senior Member
rashmi1
rashmi1

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Kumkums lil sister simi comes back and claims to be summits pehli patni, before kumkum came into wadhwa house. She takes kumkums place and the title is changed to simi pyara sa bandhan
*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Jatin had never died from brain tumour sumit killed him so he could get married to kumkum, and kumkum wants to move out of the wadhwa house because shes tired to of the whole parivar sumit is kul's real song(rahul's dad) and and kul and renuka were married long time ago this means sumit is renuka's son and his sister in real is vrinda

What say?Embarrassed
Shilpa07 IF-Dazzler
Shilpa07
Shilpa07

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 9:43am | IP Logged

nice topic zara! to tell u truth i never tell big lies.So i dunt think i can say lie so clearly....but ok i'll try...plz do tell me if its good or not honestly....no lies tell truth abt my lie(hope i'm not confusing u allLOL)

while kumkum was trying to make abha love sumit ...sumit really falls in love wid abha but at tht time kumkum comes out of danger.

Now sumit n abha r in love so they decide to leave wadhwa house as everyone is against them n go get married n settle in australia while kumkum is in wadhwa house looking after family members n working with wadhwa group of industries

I hope this never happensWink

Go to top