Agam welcome back..

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Today's epi what a twist in the story..too good yes nimrit agamji is back..👏

The angry and full of hatred guy to destroy amrit..

After such a long time got  to hear his background score and amrit you are finished this time..

Such an emotional moment between him and nimrit pic..how much he still loves her and its her memories keeping him alive..

How much he hates himself also for touching amrit but he has to do so to get her trust fully on him..

His plan superb to kill her same on nimrit first death anniversary..

This scene got me tearyeyed agam celebrating nimrit birthday..his tears and pain so heart wrenching.😭

Oh nimrit your agam loves you ..dont misunderstand him and hope soon all is cleared...

Navi as usual excellent acting...👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamara prediction sahi nikala savee. I m very happy for come back of our angry young man agam. But after watching dimple' photo i felt sad very sad. Not want navi pairing without dimple . (feel sad sad sad) want real agni back. But todays epi was awesome. Agam loves lot to nimrit.
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What an awesome episode .👏

I was smiling throughout the episode Savee..😃

See I always told you na Savee to believe Agam , he can't forget his Nimrit.😉 

When I saw Agam taking Nimrit pic I was jumping with joy and you were in my thoughts that time Savee...😃

Navi was Fantastic today 👏

Atlast you did a post my friend , which I missed these days.👏
shanaya28 thumbnail
Archu i know the feeling but what made me happy agam loves his nimrit much much more..

He is living with her memories or else he would have killed himself that night at the cliff in front of  kali ma..just imagine the intensity of his love for nimrit..

Glad to see angry agam back..😊
@krithi- absolutely right. Epi dekhate time hi mere dil me sabse pahala khayal yahi aaya ki today we will getting a long post from savee. Afterall sabse happiest persone wahi hogi after watching todays epi.
shanaya28 thumbnail
Krithi yes you were always positive and boosting up my spirit as i cant bear agam betraying nimrit..

That  one bangle scene on 6th july gave hope and hinted how much agam misses nimrit in his life.

Just was waiting for this moment to make my post..you know how much i adore agam..😳

ok krithi now we can update Navi.agam  App.thread..he was too good today..😊
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: saveeta24

Krithi yes you were always positive and boosting up my spirit as i cant bear agam betraying nimrit..

That  one bangle scene on 6th july gave hope and hinted how much agam misses nimrit in his life.

Just was waiting for this moment to make my post..you know how much i adore agam..😳

ok krithi now we can update Navi.agam  App.thread..he was too good today..😊

i am very happy seeing you happy Savee..😃

I am not a good writer but I am happy my friend is great in it.

You Know how much I missed your post each day , I'll come online from bed to see whether you wrote any post but I was still hopeful one day you'll do it.

And today I waited for you and your post and I am excited now.😃
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: saveeta24

Today's epi what a twist in the story..too good yes nimrit agamji is back..👏

The angry and full of hatred guy to destroy amrit..

After such a long time got  to hear his background score and amrit you are finished this time..

Such an emotional moment between him and nimrit pic..how much he still loves her and its her memories keeping him alive..

How much he hates himself also for touching amrit but he has to do so to get her trust fully on him..

His plan superb to kill her same on nimrit first death anniversary..

This scene got me tearyeyed agam celebrating nimrit birthday..his tears and pain so heart wrenching.😭

Oh nimrit your agam loves you ..dont misunderstand him and hope soon all is cleared...

Navi as usual excellent acting...👏

Nice post,...I knew u would be rejoicing today 😊
shanaya28 thumbnail
@ankitaluv..yes i'm happy because agam is one character that hooked me to the show from his entry..😊

Felt bad but still did not doubt his love for nimrit but was more scared creatives dont ruin his character sketch..

Finally all was revealed tonight and as i mentioned before agam..nimrit love is undying one..have witnessed their love story blossoming and it was so pure and magical..😊

Just cant wait to see agam.nimrit in same frame.misunderstanding is there  but deep down even if nimrit want revenge her  love wont die for agam..its the heart connection and true love for both...
Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago