Anandi's self respect ?? - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
🤢...I didn't  like when she called him..😔
Originally posted by neelanjanasingh

🤢...I didn't  like when she called him..😔

This I didnt like it either ,... but since it is a precap it may be misleading.  We dont know what she is calling him for... will have to wait to see the episode I guess.
the way anandi looked at jagya  ðŸ¤¢ gave an impression that whatever jagya earlier told her was correct whether it be that she is planning and plotting to separate J from G   or  the accusations  that she only pretends to be good and never wants Gauri to be called the daughter in law of singh family  ðŸ˜•
hating the way anandi is potrayed day by day...🤢 totally losing sympathy on her. I want shiv to open her eyes Edited by bipasha01 - 11 years ago
how can u say jagya is right by saying anandi is plotting against jagya to seperate from gauri .seriously i did not get it .please clarify .did u look at jagya his hand also was shivering when he is giving pen to anandi . Edited by surabhi01 - 11 years ago
surabhi has anyone told you that you resemble madhuri dixit? 😃
no tinoo .pur aisa koi kyon kahega .kisi ne meri shakal thodi hi dekhi hai
Originally posted by surabhi01

.did u look at jagya his hand also was shivering when he is giving pen to anandi .

woh toh - he is probably still drunk and has a little bit of alcohol in his system.  😆😆
everyone is intitled to his or her opinion I did not see her losing her self respect she is closing a major chapter in her life and the pain was evident on her face we can all say what we would do but until your in the situation you wont know I see her as wanting to let go but no knowing how because for 17 years this person has been her whole life no matter what happened when as a said before a marriage dies you must grieve but apparently we have nothing but heartless men watching this show so she must soldier up and drive on surpressing any hurt so that it can erupt in her next relationship way to be compassionate guys sometimes people in this forum amaze me for thier kind generousity. No hurt intended just venting please excuse me if I did ruffle a few feathers just frustrated.
24 ghante mein nashaa nahi utarta kya