Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

BHBK- WU 12th July

noddiye thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello All

Here goes the written update!!! 

Episode begin with Krish getting ready and putting something in his pocket. Rajni enquiries if he issearching for something to which Krish replies that he is looking out for his mobile. Krish asks her if she remembers what is tomorrow? Rajni says that she dsnt know. Krish is disappointed  but Rajni says that she was joking and she knows that he will be getting an award. Krish says that its not a normal award but he will be getting the entrepreneur of the year award . He says that she should be there as its one of the biggest day's of his life.

He rushes to go out but Rajni tells him that she needs to talk something important but Krish says that they can talk later. 
Downstairs Surbhi is taking signs from her father for some property to be sold off. Vrajlala advises that Surbhi herself takes Yashoda's signature too. Fai baa's ears perk up hearing property and she tries to get Baa involved but Yashoda just signs it off supporting Surbhi. Krish comes down and Namita notices something in his jacket. She pulls it out and sees that its a blouse. Everybody start laughing while Rajni is embarrassed. Fai baa comments that the blouse must be for the saree that Krish bought yesterday for Rajni. Krish chides everyone for letting out his secret and he says that they are all against him. Fai baa tells that he should refrain from doing anything like this. Namita says that why should Krish not romance with his wife. SHe gives the blouse back to Krish and tells him to do it bindaas. Krish thanks her. 

Krish tells Surbhi that the letters are ready and now the employees will be ousted legally. Rajni is shocked to hear it. Both Krish and Surbhi are happy with the decision. They leave for office. 

In the Kitchen
Rajni is confused as to why after telling and making Krish understand still they took such a decision. Yashoda explains that business is different and they should respect it. Rajni says yes but they have a right to advise if today Krish finds more salt in the cooking he would voice his opinion. Similarly if they feel something is going wrong they can too give their advise...Yashoda remembers her conversation with Vrajlala yesterday and is silent just then Krish comes in and asks permission from Yashoda to take Rajni out for dinner. Yashoda says that he neednt ask permission.  Krish and Rajni leave. 

Namita is speaking with Vrajlal on how there are new clothes in the market and how she wants to buy them. Vrajlal says that she has many clothes and  she should not buy more. Yashoda comes here and Namita notices some tension between them. She makes efforts to make them talk and succeeds. Both Yashoda and Vrajlal thank Namita that she diffused the tension between them. 

Krish and Rajni are at the restaurant. Food arrives and Krish insists that Rajni feed him. Rajni feeds him and when its Krish turn Rajni hesitates and again brings up the topic of the workers. Krish again explains that he dsnt need the workers now . Rajni asks the amount for each dish to which Krish replies that she should not worry. Rajni says that the bill amount can fund ration for a worker for entire week to which Krish gets agitated and says that he hasnt brought her to discuss this. He said that he never told her that he would not remove the workers. Rajni says that he should try and understand. Krish says that he thought she has understood. Rajni says that when did she says that she agreed to his views?Krish argues that why did she cook for him yesterday what was that? Rajni replies that she only did it because he hadnt eaten since morning but she never agreed to his view. Krish is silent. Rajni says that this isnt right. Krish says that he cant afford to keep the workers and pay them for nothing? Rajni again says that he should find a solution when Krish gets agitated and says that he loves her very much but cant accept all her demands. He throws the table cloth in anger and said that she has ruined his mood and dinner. Krish walks off in anger leavinf Rajni.

He is driving when he sees Rajni's face in the mirror. He returns back to find that Rajni is not there in the restaurant. He thinks that Rajni couldnt even wait for 5 mins. He thinks she might have taken taxi and gone home. 

Krish returns home and enquires if Rajni is home? Yashoda says that he did not think while leaving her alone in the restaurant. He says where is she, yashoda replies she is upstairs and then scolds Krish for behaving in this way and leaving her all alone that too i night. Krish apologises and says that he did not understand anything. Yashoda tells him to apologize to Rajni.

Episode ends

Precap
All are playing passing the parcel and Rajni is caught with the pillow. Namita tells her that either she has to dance or proclaim her love for Krish in front of everyone.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the superfast update Neha!!

ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the update Neha!

Rajni is beginning to annoy me big time!  
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

thanks for the update Nehaben🤗

@mummyben 🤗 so good to have the raunak back on the forum :)
Rajni is annoying u ?🤣...join the club with Krish leading it ðŸ˜† Edited by hinz - 11 years ago
Broken.Angel thumbnail
Thanxx for the update!

@shobaben- yeh man!! shez really nosey!!
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for grt WU
Rajni is really annoying reading this update itself...oh have to watch the eps yet to know about her probs haha
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well her mom hersef said that she is very "ziddi"  btw great update...yeah she always seems to be listening in on others conversations...be it for their bhalai...as i would say...baaz  aayen aisi muhabbat se...!

she basically is smarter...acts smarter than her mom, ran the household and when people are right and given that respect carte blanche...arrogance creeps in and they genuinely believe that they know everything about everything everytime...!

all sony serials seem to  have these actresses with a martyr superiority complex, who know it all...be it toasty, priya...nidhi...or Rajni...or sweety...or even akshara or jeevika or nayva from Zee...i guess almost all indian serials...i have tried watching and am now giving up...back to reorganizing my cds...and back to law and order etc...along with foodtv/hgtv/national geographic...atleast the animals have an excuse for similar vampish behaviour...no intellect to differentiate!

they dont consider others emotions...or intelligence...they know best and it is their way or highway...i dont know about others but i used to be addicted to all these serials...not anymore...

will go to comedy circus, adalat (cant live without my ronit roy weekly fix) maybe cid...and crime patrol...and wait patiently for kbc while humming to Indian Idol...done with all these pati vrata sayanibais!

enough that they think that we put up with all this bs and then i have a mom...who has her comments...looks at these wonderful bahus and daughters who do so much for their families and yeah! they are probably taking depression pills soon and their husbands are probably pulling out their hair in frustration from being relegated to the backburner!

anyways mods, no personal offence intended, just my personal opinion and venting...I was hoping BALH would be different along with BHBK but liked Paulomi...and her honesty...did a smart thing by walking away gracefully than playing second fiddle...now that krish is realizing that beauty is one thing and instant love but living on daily basis with perfection with attitude and i "know best" is a whole different ballgame... she has a point but she has blinders on and not looking at others viewpoint...corporate world is a jungle and decisions are made based on numbers...sad but true fact of life...Grow up girlfriend and smell the coffee and regardless, there is a time and place for everything...i dont think krish is at fault here...just my personal pov...

from an imperfect "naari" with no martyr or superiority complex...jeeyo or jeene do! bindaas attitude...i do not sleep in saris and makeup and wakeup looking perfect...dont make fancy tiffins for my kids or chai for hubby nice to cook aloo at night, but surely in a huge household, (i would have checked the fridge for leftovers...instead of keeping someone waiting!) ...so mast maula...I guess i relate more to paulomi...more straightforward no BS attitude and i would always put my friends happiness above mine...so hats off to her! hope they bring her back soon cause whatever little i saw of her was decent...she was chirpy too but more in a fun loving innocent way...she loved him admitted it and yet respected his hearts decision...and convinced his parents and moved on...with a broken heart and tears in her eyes and i hope to God , she stays as a friend and does not agree to marry him...! no matter what the cvs are planning..!
Edited by prernacda - 11 years ago
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the WU..
Rajni what 's her problem??
What does she think that all the rich people are money hungry villians who are ready to kick on poor men's stomach?

desi5555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am getting irritated with Rajani's behavior.  She wants everyone to do what she says.  this is just the tip of the ice burg.  Is she really a "gaay" as they are saying?  

I wish she would stop interfering with business.  will she like it if Krish tell her how to cook and take care of the house?????
blossom2283 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...

Why rajni wants to interfere in everything...tht is wht i dont understand😡