F.I.R
F.I.R

India-Forums

Gulgule

pagli14 Groupbie
pagli14
pagli14

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
I love FIR. but of recent I think all they show Gulgule doing in eating, either a banana in his hand, bread pakoda or something like that. I think it does not do justice to his character.He is the intelligent one of all the 3 constables.Its funny when he wants o be invited for food, or ask to send for samosas, but showing him with food all the time is irritating. What are other fans views?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshleyAngelenaBewakoof

KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
I can't thank you more than enough for bringing forth such a topic to discuss.

GG has truly been made into an eating machine. But it seems funny to me. I like it because even now he's still fully involved in everything.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AshleyAngelenaBewakoofastonish

-Gitanjali- Coolbie
-Gitanjali-
-Gitanjali-

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
yes I agree with you. Billu is a good actor but he has eaten into Gulgule's role
astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Posted: 15 July 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandiniraizaada

yes I agree with you. Billu is a good actor but he has eaten into Gulgule's role

He did ...but when Gulgule had gone missing... These days we have Gulgule back and also Billu is there.. again behind BP LOL Only thing which changed is ... BP no more dances with Gopi or asks Gopi to sing LOL Even the old funny cases are coming back... recently there were some serious crime cases.. but again they are back to fun cases and that nice Smile
TF304 Newbie
TF304
TF304

Posted: 15 July 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Well I see what you're saying but the thing is maybe the needed a bit of change so here it is... Billu might have "eaten into gulgule's character" but still looks funny... And maybe gugule's character changed I mean it's normal happens in real life too... Can't keep holding on to something, right?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bewakoof

Bewakoof IF-Rockerz
Bewakoof
Bewakoof

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by astonish

He did ...but when Gulgule had gone missing... These days we have Gulgule back and also Billu is there.. again behind BP LOL Only thing which changed is ... BP no more dances with Gopi or asks Gopi to sing LOL Even the old funny cases are coming back... recently there were some serious crime cases.. but again they are back to fun cases and that nice Smile

hahhah...yeah!LOL
KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by astonish

And change is a part of FIR. Things change as the show progresses. Big smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top