F.I.R

Gulgule

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

pagli14

Groupbie

pagli14

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
I love FIR. but of recent I think all they show Gulgule doing in eating, either a banana in his hand, bread pakoda or something like that. I think it does not do justice to his character.He is the intelligent one of all the 3 constables.Its funny when he wants o be invited for food, or ask to send for samosas, but showing him with food all the time is irritating. What are other fans views?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshleyAngelenaBewakoof

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gulgule" in F.I.R forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
I can't thank you more than enough for bringing forth such a topic to discuss.

GG has truly been made into an eating machine. But it seems funny to me. I like it because even now he's still fully involved in everything.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AshleyAngelenaBewakoofastonish

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
yes I agree with you. Billu is a good actor but he has eaten into Gulgule's role

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 15 July 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandiniraizaada

yes I agree with you. Billu is a good actor but he has eaten into Gulgule's role

He did ...but when Gulgule had gone missing... These days we have Gulgule back and also Billu is there.. again behind BP LOL Only thing which changed is ... BP no more dances with Gopi or asks Gopi to sing LOL Even the old funny cases are coming back... recently there were some serious crime cases.. but again they are back to fun cases and that nice Smile

TF304

TF304

Posted: 15 July 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Well I see what you're saying but the thing is maybe the needed a bit of change so here it is... Billu might have "eaten into gulgule's character" but still looks funny... And maybe gugule's character changed I mean it's normal happens in real life too... Can't keep holding on to something, right?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bewakoof

Bewakoof

IF-Rockerz

Bewakoof

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by astonish

He did ...but when Gulgule had gone missing... These days we have Gulgule back and also Billu is there.. again behind BP LOL Only thing which changed is ... BP no more dances with Gopi or asks Gopi to sing LOL Even the old funny cases are coming back... recently there were some serious crime cases.. but again they are back to fun cases and that nice Smile

hahhah...yeah!LOL

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by astonish

And change is a part of FIR. Things change as the show progresses. Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top