Posted: 11 years ago

HAVE U GUYS CHECKED THE NEW ARTICLE OF GURMEET !!

I M SERIOUSLY PISSED OFF !!!

Mona Singh loves rain!

Thursday, July 12, 2012 | 5:59:58 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    12 Comments

Actress Mona Singh loves everything about Mumbai's monsoon - be it driving around in her car or eating roadside goodies with a hot cup of tea!

mona singh

Actress Mona Singh loves everything about Mumbai's monsoon - be it driving around in her car or eating roadside goodies with a hot cup of tea!

Mona, who is seen on Sony's "Kya Huaa Tera Vaada", finds monsoon the most romantic weather. It compels her to go out on a long drive.

For gastronomic delights, she loves to gorge on bhelpuri and chaat, with 'cutting chai'.

Mona also feels the perfect way to spend a monsoon evening at home would be by watching either a horror movie or a romantic film like "Kuch Kuch Hota Hain", said a source.

-*-

Anu Malik goes 'Balle balle'

anu malik

Composer Anu Malik decided to put on his dancing shoes on the second gala round of singing reality show "Indian Idol 6" and went "balle balle".

The composer, who is a judge on the show, took to the stage following contestant Devendra Pal Singh's performance.

He danced hysterically to dhol beats. He was so ecstatic that he even lifted Devendra in his arms and danced away to glory with him, said a source from the sets.

Later, both of them did a small bhangra jig, leaving the audience in splits. The episode will be on air Saturday.

-*-

Gurmeet caught between two women!

gurmeet choudhary in Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 5Actor Gurmeet Choudhary, who has been receiving rave reviews for his performances on "Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5", is caught between two women - his confident choreographer Shampa and his wife Debina, who is taking personal interest in all his performances.

According to a source, Debina has been asking Shampa to choreograph three performances based on the week's theme, of which the actor's wife will choose the one she finds best suited for Gurmeet.

However, Shampa is extremely confident that the one act that she prepares for Gurmeet will take the actor to new heights in the eyes of the judges - Madhuri Dixit, Remo D'Souza and Karan Johar. In fact, Shampa is said to be not very keen on having the over-enthusiastic Debina on the sets.

With Gurmeet juggling hectic schedules between his daily soap "Punar Vivah" and "Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6", the actor seems to hardly have any say!

Whyyyyy Why WHyyy !!
Why Only Debina 😭 !! I M PISSED OFF COMPLETELY !! I really don't understand what people have to do with Gurmeet and his personal life. Why Dont they Leave them alone and concentrate on what he is doing on screen.
I m Seriously Feeling Some Heaviness Inside me After Reading this Article !! Seems like Media Thoroughly Enjoys the Bashing of Gurmeet and Debina !!

Also last time we saw what these media people quoted about Debina's reply on Karan's comment when she didn't even say a word 

And Now this Article...It is Damn Ridiculous !!...and there r Many Things Which make this Article Damn Bogus !!

First of all ...Mona loves rain and GC caught between two women...no connection at all... !!

Secondly...They Have Used Debina's name So many Times but Havent Tagged Debina in It, WHy ??? ISnt it Strange ??

Thirdly in the Last Line, they Have Written JDJ 6 While it is JDJ 5 !!

Media should at least think before writing! I don't know what problem people have with Debina, but this news is so weird! 3 acts! in a week? when Gurmeet is shooting 12 hrs for PV every day! do u think even if Debina asks Shampa to choreograph 3 acts, Gurmeet has the time to learn and practice 3, and then perfect one and get 30?
This is Wierd...Isnt it !!

I m Not Going to Comment on this Article at all...Though I know the Article is going to have a Lottt of Comments becase IF has Given a Open Chance to the Bashers to Bash Debina...!!
This Site is really getting on my Nerves now😡...Feels Like Quitting it 😡!!

I m Seriously Feeling like Crying -😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 !!
hey varnita, just leave it. media has done it befor. remember karan's apology???.. they made a mountain out of molehill!!!! i commented there. i wanted to ask their source too!!!. its absolutely ridiculous. they Gc, shampa & Db are extremely busy & they don't have the time to act kiddish. its totally a cooked up story.
Originally posted by 123mitul

hey varnita, just leave it. media has done it befor. remember karan's apology???.. they made a mountain out of molehill!!!! i commented there. i wanted to ask their source too!!!. its absolutely ridiculous. they Gc, shampa & Db are extremely busy & they don't have the time to act kiddish. its totally a cooked up story.

I Know Dear !!
I m Ignoring Everything SInce a Longgg Time, But Sumtimes Things Becomes really Untolerabe and r really hard to Ignore !!
Media has Crossed its Every Limits...It is Openely Saying Bad for Debina..>Why... Why They r So Much Intersted in their Personal Lives !! !!
ANd They r Actors Yar...Such News offcoarse matters for Them !!!
Edited by Varnita. - 11 years ago
Varnita, take a look at the comments which have been posted for this article so far. 99.9% of them have been supportive of GC and Debina both.👍🏼 GC's real fans are smarter and more practical than we think and will not fall for any bogus article that is a total nutcase!

Of course bashers will jump at this chance, but when have they not? Even when something good is posted they somehow find a way to bash Debina, so most definitely they will do the same here, just chill and ignore it. Debina is not a monster and knows what Gurmeet's limits are. He'll be fine.
varnita dnt worry yaar...bt i really wonder wat debina done to des people shes te one who gt bashed everytym...bt who cares??????we are there for her...and dnt worry ders also sm matured gurmeet fans dey knw te truth...love uu debina...god save u frm evil eyes
Remember guys, Karma will bite us all in the butt one day. Every single one of those people who is wishing to separate Gurmeet and Debina or cause misunderstanding between them, will get their due one day.

Bad karma takes us to such great heights of success and then all of a sudden brings us down when we least expect it. Gurmeet and Debina will not be affected by their haters. It is the haters themselves who will be punished by God one day, and then they will regret everything they have done.
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Remember guys, Karma will bite us all in the butt one day. Every single one of those people who is wishing to separate Gurmeet and Debina or cause misunderstanding between them, will get their due one day.

Bad karma takes us to such great heights of success and then all of a sudden brings us down when we least expect it. Gurmeet and Debina will not be affected by their haters. It is the haters themselves who will be punished by God one day, and then they will regret everything they have done.
exactly janaki di...and one thing i lyk to say is no surpanaka can separate our ram sita and one who tries dey will gt deir desreved punishment...
Originally posted by ananya93

exactly janaki di...and one thing i lyk to say is no surpanaka can separate our ram sita and one who tries dey will gt deir desreved punishment...

Yes, no Shurpanakha or Ravan can separate our Ram and Sita, because their bond is so strong.👍🏼

How much hatred or animosity can a single human being handle?