SS:-The Unexpected Mrs.Singhania

Xx.Kashmira.xX thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys !! I know i have gone crazy ...Already two FF which are no longer than 1 part but still it just came across my mind..Ha a little Emotional one ..Errmm May be i am not good at this πŸ₯± Anyways...

The Unexpected
Mrs.Singhania

I never knew there would be a better tomorrow 
But you've come into my life and taken away all my sorrow

My days of sadness are a thing of the past
Because I have found true love at last

My days of emptiness are gone for good
Because you fill a void in my heart that you should

You've opened a window
You've shown me the light
And my love for you will continue to burn bright.

Part 1
I Stepped towards the window opening it and letting the cool breeze touch my body . I shivered with the sudden contact of the cool breeze against my skin. I opened my hair letting it to fly with the air . Providing them freedom..There i stood under the moon light with no single light in the room except the beautiful moon light that was on, me tearing the sky..Closing my eyes feeling the beautiful feeling...Yeah i was like that ..Natural things attracted me ..The shiny Moon light..The twinkling stars , Smell of mud , sound of rain etc. They were the things which soothes my heart when i am in a problem. The smile on my face was to die for because the wonderful feeling i was expereincing was marvelous. It have been whole 3 weeks till i smiled so heartly . I was waiting for HIM...But god knows that if he will come or not...My life tooked a complete U- turn last week..

Flashback... I stommed my foot when i heard my sister shouting at me . Here she enters in the simple salwar suit ever This is my Di . Her name is Arohini. She is the my soul my everything ... ! "Arohi Your still awake? C'mon if mom finds you , she is gonna kill you.."
"No problem you are here with me , so who cares for the scolding
I smilled cheekily .. Showing my white teeth ..I know my Di always fell for this. She straightened her face and smiled.."Ok So whats the plan"
"To watch a shahid kapoor movie"..
"But it was SRK right?" .
" So can't i have a one more crush"..
"I mean i just love his eyes ..He is so yummy ...He is defentaly chocolate boy and you know right that i love chocolates.." Arohini laughed and pulled my ears .."Tomorrow ok?" I pouted but agreed because i cannot say no to her she is my love , my life , my everything ... I can never deny my Di..I acted to be asleep and when she fell asleep i kissed her cheek and sleeped again and Arohini smiled and i burst into a laughter... This was how our relation was so different , so unique ...Other then Di i have a small family not too big ..I have my ultra loving Mom and a Caring Dad...Arohini Di was not my actualy Di she is my cousin and was close to me but her Parents passed away and my family adopted her ..As i was only thier one child so their was no harm in it . Moreover, they treated her like their own daughter ...And my name was also similliar to her everythign indicated that she is my sister.. I opened my eyes slowly and steadily and i heard some weird noises...I jerked up and looked around the room, it was empty .I ran out and peeked from the stairs to find my Di standing with some guy..He was so broad and muscular..His hairs were all gelled i frowed and then i moved my eyes towards my mother who was shocked and my father was smiling ...I made a confusing face...I saw Arohini turning and signaling me to go back in the room ..I obeyed her and went for a shower after shower i came out in a Green dress and looked at myself i admired myself ..My Di came and hugged me from back ...I cocked my brows .."Who was he " "Sit down , I'll explain but promise you won't get mad". They both took respective places .. "Look Arohi you remember i went on a tour with my friends" . "Hmm" . "I met him there?" Arohi glared Arohini. "Don't tell me that he is your lover?" . Arohini smiled .."You ...!!! Why din't you told me. I mean we shared everything right?". "C'mon i was not sure for my feelings but yesterday he proposed me , I couldn't help but melt at the wonderful sight" . Arohi looked at her and then went in deep thought and then smiled.."Fine ! Whats his name?" Arohi asked getting excited.. Arohini Blushed and said. "Arjun ..Arjun Singhania" .."Hmm Naam suna suna hai?" Arohi went into a deap thought... "Oh the most succesful youngest buisness tycon" Arohi made "O" shaped face.."OMG ! The Arjun Singhania" . "Yeah the Arjun Singhania" A voice came arohi turned her face towards the person and there stood "The great Arjun Singhania"...He was mascular...Well toned with chocolate brown eyes...and velvet cute lips...'Who are you" ... "Your Jiju" .. "Arohi this is arjun, Arjun this is arohi my cute little sis" Arohi Blushed... "Hy Jiju".. "Hmm"..."Reply nahi dia..Kia khadus insaan hai.." Arohini gave her a pleading look knowing what she will be thinking

Day passed by ...Arohi use to think that her Jiju is a silent , arrogant sadu man ..But Arjun Proved it wrong to her..By knowing some facts like i.e Arjun coming at night to meet Arohini .., Every day giving her flowers and chocolates..Gift etc etc ...Arjun-Arohi came closer as Jiju-Sali ...Both use to tease Arohini together and smile at silly nothings...They were indeed really goof friends... Today was the marriage my Di's best day along with me & my Parents..I sat there looking at my Di sadly ...She stood infront of mirror arranging her make up..."Arohi...I think the Liner is too much right?" .."Arohi?" She turned and looked at my sad face ..She came near me and was about to shed a tear . "No di...Jiju ko darane ka plan hai kia ?" Both chuckled.."I'll Miss you...".."Me too" Both hugged tight. The marriage was done . All the rituals were performed..And they were officially married..I smiled through out my tears. Bidaii was done with all Rona-Dhona. I week have passed till they got married and i was all alone ...I had some friends but they could never fill the place which my Di did...But suddenly a news came that my Di had a accident and she is living her last days.
... I was led to a room ...The next sight shocked me ...There layed my Di on the bed covered with blood and many drips...I rushed towards her and asked her about what's all this ..."Arohi..." She was not at all listening. she kept crying ."Arohi Listen..." She stopped .."Look i had a major accident ..Arjun don't know about it ..He is abroad...I don't have much time..".."How..Did it happened?" .."I was in a market and was shot badly...I m sorry i don't have much time".."No..Nothing will happen to you" I was scared...Scared for losing her.."Promise me one thing...I know this will be hard for you but please marry Arjun.." I stared her in shock ..I shook my head in deny ..She cupped my face , wiped my tears .."No , Di i can never do that..He can never love me the way he loves you i mean this will destroy my and his life".."No, it will make your and his life ...You can control him he is going to be all crazy and i don't want him to do something stupid ..I have seen you guys understanding ..Arohi for me ...this is my last wish.." I looked her helpless.."Promise me.." ...I nodded i can NEVER deny my Di..I can never... I wiped my tears taking in the situation but soon the doctor came and asked me to go out..I walked in the corrider looking a body without soul..Totally pale..My tear strikken face looked horrible.. But least i cared , all matter to me was my life..I sat their hiding my face in my hands..I was amazed that why my family isn't here.. I called my mom and asked her about the whole incident , but she remained silent and told me to be with arohini ...I throwed the phone in anger . Suddenly doctor came and told me to visit my Di for the LAST time as she don't have much time..I stared teh doctor in Anger i so wanted to beat him Black & Blue but right now what matter to me was Di...I rushed to her room and held her hand ...Soothing her ..We shared some moments together and then i din't felt her move , She died leaving me alone...I held her hand tight and cried and then called my mom again but she remain silent and all i heard was sobs .. i can understand her situation .. 1 week later..
I sat infront of the mirror , I was going to be married. Yes, I was and my soon-to-be husband was My Jiju..."Arjun Singhania"...I shivered with just the thought of his name to be attached with me , i was going to be the wife of my Jiju... I was taken down...I sat in there looking at her coming towads me .. The day i got to know about Arohini's Death .. i wanted to destroy the whole earth and find the one who shot my wife..i also couldn't be with her when she was taking her last breath and her last wish was me to get marrid to Arohi..How can i do that? I treated her like my own sister .. We were good friends but it was her last wish and i can deny that nor Arohi could and here we were getting married i can never give her the love i use to give arohini ... 

She sat beside me and the rituals started al the while performing the ritua i kept thinking about Arohini...I was going to be his ..I can see in his eyes that he was hurt, shocked & angry ...He was imaging my Di...The marriage was done and i was officialy Mrs.Arjun Singhania...The Unexpected Mrs. Singhania...
How was it? I know i suck at grammer =P ..Right now i wanna pull my hairs..
.I am trying to big the fonts but if i do this the fonts get to much big and spread acroos whole page
Sorry, about the short fonts...

Edited by Xx.Kashmira.xX - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
WOW! add me to your pm list :D :D

you already have two incomplete works na?

OMG! So damn emotional! i almost cried yarr! You're awesome at writing emotional stuffs!!! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ
Edited by -vrshn- - 11 years ago
Xx.Kashmira.xX thumbnail
Originally posted by: -vrshn-

WOW! add me to your pm list :D :D

you already have two incomplete works na?

i know but i haven't planned anything yet, plus i am not getting minimal time after 15 i will be starting them =P Btw U add me in into buddy list =D
-Nili- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
loved it!! do add me to ur PM list :) 
zoya_naziya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Woah that was an incredible start... Jeeju ban gaya pati...Edited by zoya_naziya - 11 years ago
cooljaya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow it was damm good
Plz continue n pm me
Next time
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome start
loved it
do continue soon and pm me tooπŸ˜›
cooljaya11 thumbnail
Dear
Where u disappear ???
I want a update if this
From last few days only this ff running in my mind
Plz plz plz it's request update
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
jayu, atlast u found this out - hats off to you - see i had missed to read this one - thank you dear for bringing it up

dear kashmera, pls do continue and add me to your pm list
cooljaya11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arjuhisis

jayu, atlast u found this out - hats off to you - see i had missed to read this one - thank you dear for bringing it up

dear kashmera, pls do continue and add me to your pm list

Priya btw when will u start to write ff ???
I also want to read from your side
So I can comment like u hehehe muahhh