Amrit Manthan
Amrit Manthan

India-Forums

**NEW** AGNI STORY-PICS **NEW PART PAGE 158!!** (Page 8)

hirie Goldie
hirie
hirie

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshaaya

Thanks  for  updating  with  lovely   pictures  of  our  lovable  couple  (Dimple  &  Navi)  in  their   first  night...Smile
The  quality  of   your    writings  is  always  good...Your  presentation  and   pictures   are  perfect...Thumbs Up
The  creativity  of  your   each   Dimple &  Navi  scene  as   AgNi   is  so  cute... Heart
You   have    worked  minute  details  in   each   and   every  aspects   of  your  scenes  with  Utmost   care...Clap
Your   depiction  of   Our  adorable   Couple  ( Dimple  &  Navi)   feelings  for  their  special  night  with  perfection  is   amazing...Smile
Keep   Up   Ur  Brilliant   Work... 
Clap

Thanks for your totally awesome comments Akshaaya. Just updated part 5, though its smaller in comparison! Will think of more stuff to write as I sleep tonight. Pictures take too long to edit, and not sure how many I can keep doing, but will definitely try!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaaya

Anurna Goldie

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

akshaaya

richa.amonkar Groupbie
richa.amonkar
richa.amonkar

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
supa lyk hiri Thumbs Up waitin fr ur nxt update nw...mujhe kal subah ka intezaar rahega...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayaAnurna

hirie Goldie
hirie
hirie

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anurna

Thanks to u hiri for this beautiful update. U r realy so kind. Aur likha hi itana achha hai to kaise na taarif kare hum.

hehe, thanks

Anurna

hirie Goldie
hirie
hirie

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by richa.amonkar

supa lyk hiri Thumbs Up waitin fr ur nxt update nw...mujhe kal subah ka intezaar rahega...Smile

thanks richa, weekend might be difficult, but will def try!
cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
the morning after was tooo cute hiri...WinkSmile
agam putting his kurta on Nimrit was sooo romanticEmbarrassed... both are just too adorable...

loved that convo regarding agam lifting nimrit at every chance he gets and the way he joked about her being bhari when she worried that he wud get a backache...LOL

hiri..u write so well that the entire scene cud be so clearly visualised...reading this update is making me miss watching our AgNi so much ... I so wish that we get to see new Navi Dimple scenes... just wish they had shown some nice SR with Navi n Dimple as Agan & Nimrit...Embarrassed

sigh* but its all water under the bridge... we will just have to be happy with these wonderfully amazing FFs which u and other friends are writing...

loved it Hiri... waiting eagerly for ur next update... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

richa.amonkarakshaayaAnurnahirie

hirie Goldie
hirie
hirie

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

the morning after was tooo cute hiri...WinkSmile
agam putting his kurta on Nimrit was sooo romanticEmbarrassed... both are just too adorable...

loved that convo regarding agam lifting nimrit at every chance he gets and the way he joked about her being bhari when she worried that he wud get a backache...LOL

hiri..u write so well that the entire scene cud be so clearly visualised...reading this update is making me miss watching our AgNi so much ... I so wish that we get to see new Navi Dimple scenes... just wish they had shown some nice SR with Navi n Dimple as Agan & Nimrit...Embarrassed

sigh* but its all water under the bridge... we will just have to be happy with these wonderfully amazing FFs which u and other friends are writing...

loved it Hiri... waiting eagerly for ur next update... 

Thanks Charu! I enjoyed writing it, though its not supposed to be the morning after. More like middle of the night conversation. Probably like past midnight or early hours of morning when the world around is still asleep.  Should have clarified that I suppose, my bad!

Even I miss Agni, still... though I try to visualize them with new scenes while I try to sleep every night. So though it makes me slightly, it also makes me sad that I cannot physically watch new scenes :(

Anyway, plan to write some flashbacks (tomorrow or sunday), some which were shown and some of my own. That will be the converstaion, light hearted and entertaining!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

richa.amonkarakshaayaAnurnacjs369

hirie Goldie
hirie
hirie

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Navi-Dimple as Agam-Nimrit Continued... (My Story, PART 6)

This is just a short update on what's going on around the house and at the palace. As much as we all like to drool over AgNi moments, the story has to have other people in it.

After Tej leaves Bandook's house and heads over to his house, Nirmal Aunty asks him how it all went. And he says that the flower guys did an amazing job. They worked so efficiently and had such brilliant ideas that all he was left to do was place the candles. And they helped around with that too. Though he did have to go to get the candles on foot as Agam's bike just didn't start (Amrit's plan of failing the brakes don't work as the bike seems to have other issues and doesn't start, so all lives saved). But he didn't mind that at all, as Bandook is his dear brother and his best friend, and he just wants to see him happy and settled in life! Tej tells his Mother that the room looked better than any 5 star hotel and would definitely help Nimrit and Agam start a beautiful life together. He says that he is happy for both of them. Nirmal Aunty is happy to hear all this and thinks she is blessed to have such a kind-hearted son. She starts to realize that Tej's pain for liking Nimrit is fading away and that she should probably start looking for a nice girl for him too. Nirmal Aunty thinks she will again enlist Nimrit's help, and then if they find someone nice, then tell Tej. Tej sits to have dinner with his parents, feeling happy that he did the right thing for his brother and for his friend.

Meanwhile in the palace, Amrit is getting restless as Nimrit is simply not answering her calls. But she does not want to call Agam's house as she doesn't not want to talk to anyone else. When the car that Nimrit left outside the mall reaches the palace, the driver hands over the phone to RajMata, saying that Nimrit ji probably left her phone behind. Amrit happens to hear all this and gets frustrated. She just wants to get out of the palace and get some fresh air as all this talk is making her more annoyed. So she leaves in her car and starts driving, speedily and roughly. She does not know where she is going, all she can see in front of her eyes is how Nimrit married Agam, how they both fell in love, how Agam and Tej so cleverly ousted her and now she is left all alone while everyone lives happily ever after. She thinks she used to be the most loved one, the most respected one in the Royal family before. But now its all changed so drastically, that she's become the most hated person in the palace. She wants to make things right for herself. but simply cannot figure out how to. With all these thoughts taking over her mind and her car speeding even more, she fails to see giant flashlights of a car coming from the opposite direction and is startled by the glare, so much  so, that she loses control of the car trying to turn it and hits a boulder along the road and the car flips upside down. The other car is being driven by drunken guys who are merry making and so lost in their own world, that they keep driving away without getting out to see what happened to Amrit's car.

Amrit's car has tumbled over upside down and landed off the road. Amrit is unconscious inside, her head bleeding away, and arms stuck behind the driving wheel. Meanwhile Tej has overstuffed himself, eating all the delicacies that his Mother made, so he wants to hop out for some fresh air. He tells he will be back shortly and drives away in his beep beep jeep! Coincidentally he's on the road where Amrit's had her accident. He drives past the car, but then notices something shiny in his rearview mirror and stops his jeep. He turns around and sees something pushed off the road. Being an army man, he drives back and hops out. He is shocked to find a car tumbled upside down and wrecked so bad. He looks inside to see if there's anyone in there, and finds a lady bleeding. He cannot make out who it is due to her position and her hair. He tries to open the car door with much difficulty and sees that the lady is stuck behind the steering wheel. He checks for a pulse and is glad to know the lady's still alive. He uses his army survival skills and manages to pull the lady out after several long minutes. And just as he lays her on the road, he looks at her face and is even more shocked to see that its Amrit. He lifts her, puts her in his jeep and rushes to the hospital.

Once he arrives at the hospital, he takes her inside and requests the doctor for an urgent look up as she's bleeding profusely and still unconscious. The doctor knows Tej very well and takes Amrit into ICU. They clean her wounds and find severe injuries to her head. Meanwhile, Tej wonders if he should let his parents know. He calls his Mother to inform him that he found a wrecked car and he's brought the victim to the hospital, so won't be back home till he sorts things out. His mother understands and tells him to take care. He thanks Vahe Guru for not making him lie as to who the person was and it was good that his Mother didn't ask him too many questions. He knows he shouldn't inform Nimrit as her night will be totally ruined if she finds out about the accident. He calls up Rippan Aunty and informs her and tells her not to talk to Nimrit as Agam and Nimrit should not be disturbed. RajMata and Rani Saheba arrive at the hospital, worried, but know not to trouble Nimrit so stay put and pray for Amrti's health even though she's been so bad to everyone. Its almost midnight, and after the tests and everything is done, the doctor informs Tej that Amrit has a few fractures, head injuries and blood loss and that she will need blood transfusion. Unfortunately, no one has Amrit's blood type, so Tej hurries off to the Army Hospital as he finds out that they have some in store. Rippan Aunty sends RajMata back to Palace to rest as they don't know how long it will take. Tej returns and is there all night supporting Rippan Aunty. As much as they don't like Amrit right now, they both hope she pulls through and recovers.

Heart*********************************************************************************************************Heart

'Story Updates' Pages and 'Picture Updates' Pages info on Pg 1

Heart*********************************************************************************************************Heart

Edited by hiri_piri - 15 July 2012 at 11:10am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

richa.amonkarakshaayasaveeta24Anurnacjs369

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Amrit Manthan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index