Amrit Manthan
Amrit Manthan

India-Forums

**NEW** AGNI STORY-PICS **NEW PART PAGE 158!!** (Page 6)

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
hiri...that was fabulous...Clap
their marriage consumation very well written with out sounding vulgar...Embarrassed

I liked the sindoor putting action just before their consumation ...very symbolic... and agam not being able to find words to describe nimrit's beauty was so cute...Wink ...he seemed to be lost in her beautyLOL

u have a knack of story telling and narration which makes one want to go on reading with out stopping...
it makes us feel as if Navi and Dimple are still together as Agam & Nimrit...Smile
please do  continue...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

richa.amonkarakshaayahirie

hirie Goldie
hirie
hirie

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshaaya

You  are  welcome  back   to   this  forum...
I  still  visiting  this  forum  to  read  writings  &   to  watch  VMs   Dimple &  Navi  as   AgNi...
First  of  all ,  sorry  for  being  late...
I   am really  appreciate  your  efforts  of   writing  this  wonderful  story  for  our  beloved  wonderful  couple  (Dimple  &  Navi)...
I  am  spellbound   with  your  marvellous  narrative  style  and I  could  visualize   all    your  fantastic  fresh   scenes   about  our  Magical  couple  (  Dimple  &  Navi)...
Consummation  scene  seems  to  be  realistic , cute  and  hot...
You  have   beautifully   blended   simplicity ,purity , innocence and  passion  in  every  scene which  are  USP   of  the  relationship  of  Dimple  &  Navi  as  AgNi...
I  could  feel  all  those  feelings  through  your  fabulous  script...
Again  I  am  going  to  Our  adorable  AgNi (  Dimple &  Navi)  dreamland...Day Dreaming
I  am  very  much  eager  to  read  your  update  and  please continue   it  soon...Smile

thanks a lot! feels really good to know that you guys enjoy reading it. and i would like it to be as real and as natural as possible, as thats the main reason for me falling in love with Dimple-Navi as AGNI in the first place! obviously, couldn't add in more details for 'the speical night' for realistic reasons. will surely continue, as long as ideas cook in my head :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

richa.amonkarakshaaya

hirie Goldie
hirie
hirie

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

hiri...that was fabulous...Clap
their marriage consumation very well written with out sounding vulgar...Embarrassed

I liked the sindoor putting action just before their consumation ...very symbolic... and agam not being able to find words to describe nimrit's beauty was so cute...Wink ...he seemed to be lost in her beautyLOL

u have a knack of story telling and narration which makes one want to go on reading with out stopping...
it makes us feel as if Navi and Dimple are still together as Agam & Nimrit...Smile
please do  continue...

thanks charu, this wouldn't have been possible if it weren't for you who convinced me to write it in the first place! 
glad nothing i wrote sounded vulgar. that was my main worry. i just didn't want to write they looked at one another, lied down and made love. i wanted it to be more descriptive with cute little agni moments all over the place :)

and yes, we can all keep navi and dimple alive in our own ways, this story is just a medium for us all to hang on to something that had the potential to be so beautiful!

Edited by hiri_piri - 13 July 2012 at 7:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

richa.amonkarakshaayacjs369

Anurna Goldie

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

richa.amonkarakshaaya

hirie Goldie
hirie
hirie

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Navi-Dimple as Agam-Nimrit Continued... (My Story, Picture update 2)

This is just the second mini-update to post photos I made to visualize Agam and Nimrit's room in order to complete part 4.

Agam and Nimrit's room has been totally transformed, all thanks to Sunita Aunty, Tej and the flower guys, who all worked hard to go that extra mile and make everything special!

The room floor laden with rose petals looks absolutely divine:

The bed is adorned with red and white cushions and pillows, a big heart made out of rose petals, and the rest beautifully decorated with a flower net of lilies and roses. The view from inside this net looks somewhat like:

The candles that surround the entire room, be it the table tops, or dresser or window sil, or even the floor, they just add to the romantic ambience, and give a nice warm feeling to the room:

Agam walks into the room...

His eyes only search for his beloved Nimrit ji, and he sees her sitting perfectly on the bed adorned with flowers:

They both looked at each other, feeling a rush of excitement, happiness and unconditional limitless LOVE!!

Agam went towards the bed, sat and stared at his beloved Nimrit ji, while Nimrit shied off and smiled:

The night was still young...

Heart*********************************************************************************************************Heart

'Story Updates' Pages and 'Picture Updates' Pages info on Pg 1

Heart*********************************************************************************************************Heart

Edited by hiri_piri - 15 July 2012 at 11:04am

akshaayacjs369

hirie Goldie
hirie
hirie

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anurna

mai sach me tumhare effort ko respect karati hu. Bahot mehnat ki hai tumne! Congrates tumhara hardwork successful raha. I too think to write one more OS on them. Till then keep doing update and keep smilling hiri

awesome!! looking forward to reading your version too! just pm me the link once you've done it, cause i don't tend to read other posts. just too depressing reading subject lines for current track, whatever that is!

btw, just did a pic update, hope you like it :)

Edited by hiri_piri - 13 July 2012 at 10:05am

richa.amonkarakshaaya

richa.amonkar Groupbie
richa.amonkar
richa.amonkar

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
once again i would say amazin hiri..reely fab...!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaaya

hirie Goldie
hirie
hirie

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by richa.amonkar

once again i would say amazin hiri..reely fab...!!!!

thanks richa Smile
just working on a short bit, so that agni fans can enjoy another update today!

richa.amonkarakshaaya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Amrit Manthan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index