Amrit Manthan

**NEW** AGNI STORY-PICS **NEW PART PAGE 158!!** (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 179

Anurna

Goldie

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaaya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**NEW** AGNI STORY-PICS **NEW PART PAGE 158!!** (Page 4)" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hirie

Goldie

hirie

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anurna

Bahot bahot khobsurat likha hai. I Felt their happiness, nervousness and could visualising everything. I can completely understand how much effort it requires. Thanks for such beautiful update. Keep it up hiri. And good night.

thanks a lot archu, good night! 

Anurna

richa.amonkar

Groupbie

richa.amonkar

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
hiri ur jus too amazin yaar...m jus too excited to knw wts gonna hapen nxt TongueTongueTongue

akshaaya

hirie

Goldie

hirie

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by richa.amonkar

hiri ur jus too amazin yaar...m jus too excited to knw wts gonna hapen nxt TongueTongueTongue

thanks richa, off to bed now. will try and not let down all your expectations on tomorrow's update, gonna try make it the night of all nights Wink

richa.amonkar

hirie

Goldie

hirie

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
writing update shortly, once i finished posting a couple of images i had in mind for this story i've been writing...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

richa.amonkarakshaaya

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged

awww...what a place to stop...Wink 
waiting eagerly for ur update hiri...Smile

Edited by cjs369 - 13 July 2012 at 12:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

richa.amonkarakshaayaAnurna

hirie

Goldie

hirie

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Navi-Dimple as Agam-Nimrit Continued... (My Story, Picture update 1)

This is just a mini-update to post photos I made to visualize Agam and Nimrit wearing clothes they so lovingly bought for each other.

Agam rustles his hair and washes his face, puts on a deep red tie to match Nimrit's red saree and takes one look in the mirror just to make sure that he's looking alright:

He wonders how Nimrit is going to look in the red saree.

In the other room, Nimrit puts on the red saree that Agam so lovingly bought for her, she feels really happy, on top of the world:

She wonders what her Agam ji will tell her when he sees her in this beautiful saree. She then walks towards the dresser to reapply make up and accessorize herself with Agam's gifted unique designer jewellery! She wants to look perfect for her perfect husband and her perfect relationship.

Heart*********************************************************************************************************Heart

'Story Updates' Pages and 'Picture Updates' Pages info on Pg 1

Heart*********************************************************************************************************Heart

Edited by hiri_piri - 15 July 2012 at 11:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayacjs369

hirie

Goldie

hirie

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

awww...what a place to stop...Wink 
waiting eagerly for ur update hiri...Smile

hehe, thanks, writing it now! will take some time though, i really don't want to let down everyones expectations Embarrassed

Edited by hiri_piri - 13 July 2012 at 12:39am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

richa.amonkarakshaayaAnurnacjs369

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Amrit Manthan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.