Amrit Manthan
Amrit Manthan

India-Forums

**NEW** AGNI STORY-PICS **NEW PART PAGE 158!!** (Page 3)

shweta_yadav IF-Dazzler
shweta_yadav
shweta_yadav

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
@hiri Thank u sooo much yaar me bhi bahut sad rehate hu Dimple ke jaane ke baad or Navi ko bhi nahi dekh pa rahe hu dono ko kitana miss kar rahe hu bata nahi sakte but tum plzasie he update karte rehana hmare liye ... miss my cutiest cuple me to ye saare scene he emagine karne lage hu plzz continue yaar humare yado me to zinda rakho un dono ko waise me unhe bhula he nahi paa rahe hu kya karu ...

Kabhi -2 man hota hai Dimple na sahi Navi ke to zalk dekh lu channel open kar ke fir kise tarh apane aap ko rokte hu ye karne se ... Cvs dono ko alag he kyu kiya or pata nahi mummy jasie dekhane wale ko mere Navi ke saath kar diya ...wish jaldi se ye show band ho jaye Me to roj unke Youtbe par he cute moment dekh kar khush ho jaate hu ...

Thanks yaaar asie story ke liye ...plz continue...

WAise me saare NaVI OR dImple ke fan ke baare me parsonal bhi jaana chahite hu wo kasie ho sakta hai 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayaAnurna

hirie Goldie
hirie
hirie

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

hiri... awesome update yaa...just too good...ClapSmile

it was like, as if I was watching an episode of AM... watching Navi and Dimple after a long time...

the prayers in the gurudwara was so touching ...just wish the Cvs had heard our requests and not separated them...Ouch

the entire story pulsates with their sincere innocent love for each other... as if their heart just beats for each other... amazing narration ...

Nimrit is nervous about the night and Agam wants Nimrit to be with him tonight..Embarrassed looking forward to the next update...Day Dreaming

thanks charu, it gave me some happiness when i thought of these scenes in my head. we can all keep our original agni alive with our own stories, the way we want. so what if the damned cvs and channel didn't care about our emotions? we will rule over our own minds and carry on with our own version :) im just putting an idea forward so that fans can enjoy and keeping it as logical and sensible at the same time as recreating the agni magic :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaaya

hirie Goldie
hirie
hirie

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_yadav

@hiri Thank u sooo much yaar me bhi bahut sad rehate hu Dimple ke jaane ke baad or Navi ko bhi nahi dekh pa rahe hu dono ko kitana miss kar rahe hu bata nahi sakte but tum plzasie he update karte rehana hmare liye ... miss my cutiest cuple me to ye saare scene he emagine karne lage hu plzz continue yaar humare yado me to zinda rakho un dono ko waise me unhe bhula he nahi paa rahe hu kya karu ...

Kabhi -2 man hota hai Dimple na sahi Navi ke to zalk dekh lu channel open kar ke fir kise tarh apane aap ko rokte hu ye karne se ... Cvs dono ko alag he kyu kiya or pata nahi mummy jasie dekhane wale ko mere Navi ke saath kar diya ...wish jaldi se ye show band ho jaye Me to roj unke Youtbe par he cute moment dekh kar khush ho jaate hu ...

WAise me saare NaVI OR dImple ke fan ke baare me parsonal bhi jaana chahite hu wo kasie ho sakta hai 

thanks shweta, glad you enjoyed reading. as much as i'd like to see navi on screen, don't think i'd be able to stand anyone else with him on screen, esp. on this show. so not watching :( im too praying that the serial ends with the crappy track now and we get to see navi dimple again in another show. or at least navi with someone who matches him more on screen and dimple too with someone who looks good with her on screen!

didn't quite get your last line? you'd like to know about the navi/dimple fans?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayaAnurna

Anurna Goldie

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
shweta_yadav IF-Dazzler
shweta_yadav
shweta_yadav

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiri_piri

Originally posted by shweta_yadav

thanks shweta, glad you enjoyed reading. as much as i'd like to see navi on screen, don't think i'd be able to stand anyone else with him on screen, esp. on this show. so not watching :( im too praying that the serial ends with the crappy track now and we get to see navi dimple again in another show. or at least navi with someone who matches him more on screen and dimple too with someone who looks good with her on screen!

didn't quite get your last line? you'd like to know about the navi/dimple fans?

I mean about your real name were r u from etc to bcome frdsss

Anurna

saveeta24 Coolbie
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Read both parts and i can say so very beautifully penned down..Clap

Really fantastic writing of the story and you have the flow so interesting..i could visualise every moment of Agni..from the mall to them returning home ..

The beauty of this story is the sharing..understanding.caring and above all the love of agni towards each other..they live for each other..

Very catchy ending both in thought about their first night..you left us on a cliffhanger..Smile

Do continue soon..keep it up..great job..Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

richa.amonkarAnurnacjs369

hirie Goldie
hirie
hirie

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Navi-Dimple as Agam-Nimrit Continued... (My Story, PART 3)

We start off from the point where Agam and Nimrit are in the jeep, driving home, with both of them lost in their own thoughts about the night that awaits them. ('Ankhon hi ankhon main' song playing in the background: baithe rahe, khayalon mein yu, uljhe rahe sawalo main yu, hmmm kitni baatein hai jo, keh na paye unko, hum to na the is tarah...)

Nimrit wonders if she should share her nervousness with her Agam ji, but worries what he will think of her. She does not want anyone or anything to ruin the magic between them, the wonderful day she has spent with him. So she remains quiet. Agam wonders if he should ask her about tonight, but thinks she may get ideas to run away again, so decides to keep quiet too. Both stare at one another now and again (Same song playing in the background: bas tumko dekhe, dekhte hi rahi, ruk jaye lamhe sabhi jate hue, kya tumse keh de aur kya na kahe, tum hi samaj lo sabhi ae kash ke...)

Meanwhile Tej informs his Tai ji that he has decorated the room and lit all the candles. He agrees that the flowers make the room feel even more special. He tells her that Bullet must be on his way back and that Tai ji should send Agam and Nimrit to their room together or their surprise will be ruined. 

Sunita Aunty: Tu theek kah raha hai putar, main dono ko kamre me ek saath hi bhejoongi. Lekin Nimrit agar nahi maani to, woh agar mera haath batane rasoi main aa gayi to?
Tej: Are Tai ji, aap kuch bhi keh kar use Bullet ke saath bhej dena.
Sunita Aunty: Putar tu kyun nahi ruk jata?
Tej: Mere yaha rehne se shayad unhe surprise ke bare main shak ho jaye. Mujhe jana hoga, waise bhi Maa intezaar kar rahi hogi.
Sunita Aunty: Theek hai putar. Vahe Guru ki kripa se ab sab kuch theek ho jayega.

Tej leaves and after a while Agam and Nimrit reach their house. Sunita Aunty hears the jeep coming in, and starts heating up the food. Agam and Nimrit step out of the jeep, still lost in their thoughts, feeling a bit awkward, but happy at the same time that they're with one another and madly in love! Agam looks around for anything suspicious that Tej was talking about, candles, arrangements, anything, but is slightly disappointed to find everything in its place. He wonders what Tej may have been referring to. Nimrit walks towards Sunita Aunty and gives her the prasad from Gurdwara.

Sunita Aunty: Nimrit, tu theek to hai na putar?
Nimrit: Ji Mummy ji, mujhe kya ho sakta hai? Agam ji mera saath hai na? (She looks at Agam ji and blushes)
Agam: (Looks at Nimrit and smiles lovingly. He realizes he's staring at Nimrit a bit too much so hurriedly looks at his Mother) Maa, khana laga dena, bhookh lagi hai.
Nimrit: Ha Agam ji, aap haath dho lijiye, main Mummy ji ki madad kar deti hu.
Sunita Aunty: Are, sab kuch tayyar hai putar, tu bhi Agam ke saath haath dho le.
Nimrit: Ji Mummy ji.

Agam and Nimrit both walk towards the wash basin and both place their hands on the tap at the same time (their signature tune plays in the background), they both look into each other's eyes, and feel shy as though they were meeting for the first time. Mentally, they're both riding high on a roller-coaster of mixed emotions, unconditional love, intense passion, anxiety, extreme happiness, slight nervousness, immense shyness, and what not!

Agam: Pehle aap haath dho lijiye Nimrit ji.
Nimrit: Nahi aapko bhookh lagi hai na, aap pehle dho lijiye.
Agam: Maine kaha na pehle aap.
Nimrit: Aap phir se 'pehle aap, pehle aap' karne lag gaye. (Grins) Aiye, hum dono saath dho lete hain. 
Agam: (Smiles) Hmmm.

Nimrit, with a naughty face, splashes some water on Agam ji's face and laughs out loud. A surprised Agam is happy to see Nimrit laughing out loud again and splashes some water on her too.

Nimrit: Are, yeh kya Agam ji. Aap mera hi idea mujh par use kar rahe hai, yeh to cheating hui na?
Agam: Hmmm, lagta hai aap cheating ke baare main bahut kuch janti hai, kyun?

Both smile and just then Sunita Aunty shouts out that the dinner is getting cold. She thinks about what Tej said before he left and worries that the candles might melt away by the time they reach their room, so she wants them to hurry and finish the dinner.

Agam and Nimrit come to the table and eat dinner, they keep looking at one another every few seconds. Mummy ji is happy to see them so close and deeply in love. She feels that Nimrit has truly changed Agam, made him a better and responsible man, and even taught him how to love. She thanks Vahe Guru for giving her the best daughter-in-law in the whole wide world. Once everyone finishes the dinner, Nimrit gets up and tries to put everything away when Mummy ji stops her.

Sunita Aunty: Are Nimrit, yeh sab yahi rahne de, woh kam wala utha lega.
Nimrit: Nahi Mummy ji, main rakh deti hu.
Sunita Aunty: Maine kaha na putar, tu aur Agam itni der se bahar the. Thak gaye honge. Jaa kar aram kar le.
Nimrit: Nahi Mummy ji.
Sunita Aunty: (Fumbles a bit) Acha to theek hai, tu jaa kar dekh Agam ko kuch chahiye ki nahi.
Nimrit: Theek hai Mummy ji, good night.

Agam takes the shopping bags and is about to walk up the stairs, when Mummy ji says Nimrit is also coming. They both start walking upstairs.

Agam: (Musters courage and says) Erm, Nimrit ji, woh main, woh main...
Nimrit: Kya Agam ji?
Agam: Woh main chahta tha ki aap aaj yeh saree pehne, main jaanta hu ki raat ho chuki hain, phir bhi...
Nimrit: Aap itne pyaar se mere liye yeh saree laye hain, main ise zaroor pehnungi, lekin ek shart par.
Agam: (Looks a bit puzzled) Kya?
Nimrit: Aapko bhi mera laya hua suit pehen na hoga.

Agam smiles and gently nods his head. ('Tum ho paas mere' song plays in the background) Agam hands her the saree and they walk towards the room. Agam notices that his Nimrit ji is a bit nervous, so he says he will get changed in another room and she can get changed in their room.

Nimrit enters the room and finds the room floor decorated with rose petals. The candles all over the place give the room a dim lighting effect and a warm ambience. She is pleasantly surprised. Everything in the room just feels perfect and utterly romantic. She enters and stares at their wedding photo (Same song continues playing: tum ho paas mere, saath mere ho tum yun, jitna mahsoon karu, utna hi paa bhi lu). She opens the bag and touches the saree with both her hands. With tears of happiness in her eyes, she remembers the time when Agam ji brought her those bangles. She wears the saree and looks into the mirror, takes out the jewellery set that Agam had gifted her before marriage and reapplies her make up as she wants to impress Agam ji like never before.

In another room, Agam starts to wear the shirt and trousers, impatiently wanting to see his beloved Nimrit ji in the red saree. (Same song plays in the background: tum ho mere liye, mere liye tum ho, khud ko main haar gaya, tumko tumko main jeeta hu). He finally puts on the suit jacket, rustles up his hair, washes his face and heads towards the room. He wants to look dashingly handsome so that Nimrit ji cannot stop looking at him. He remembers how sweet it felt when Nimrit ji praised him by saying how he looks super cute when he smiles. 

Nimrit covers her head with the saree and sits on the bed that is lavishly decorated with rose petals and white lilies, waiting for her Agam ji, with her heat beating at an all time high. Agam knocks and opens the door with excitement that he has never felt before...

Heart*********************************************************************************************************Heart

'Story Updates' Pages and 'Picture Updates' Pages info on Pg 1

Heart*********************************************************************************************************Heart

Edited by hiri_piri - 15 July 2012 at 11:00am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

richa.amonkarakshaayaAnurnacjs369

hirie Goldie
hirie
hirie

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saveeta24

Read both parts and i can say so very beautifully penned down..Clap

Really fantastic writing of the story and you have the flow so interesting..i could visualise every moment of Agni..from the mall to them returning home ..

The beauty of this story is the sharing..understanding.caring and above all the love of agni towards each other..they live for each other..

Very catchy ending both in thought about their first night..you left us on a cliffhanger..Smile

Do continue soon..keep it up..great job..Thumbs Up

thanks saveeta, hope you read part 3! its part of the way there, but not quite :) will update more tomorrow! ~hiri :)

richa.amonkar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Amrit Manthan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index