Amrit Manthan

**NEW** AGNI STORY-PICS **NEW PART PAGE 158!!** (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 179

Page 1
Page   of 179
Page 3 Page 179

hirie

Goldie

hirie

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anurna

Oh my god!! Kya awesome update likha hai. Superb work. Wow mujhe lag hi nahi raha tha ki padh rahi hu lag raha tha ki dekh rahi hu sabkuch. Aur u explained pakora and lassi such a way that mujhe bhukh lag gayi. Eagerly waiting for next.

thanks anurna, i never quite interacted much on india-forums till i found out dimple was being replaced and decided to make a difference, but guess all our efforts didn't pay off :(

anyway, now thinking of how to write the 'first night' in a romantic way. gotta choose the perfect song for it too! maybe later i'll add some pictures too if my story develops further

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayaAnurna

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**NEW** AGNI STORY-PICS **NEW PART PAGE 158!!** (Page 2)" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hirie

Goldie

hirie

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Anurna, sorry to sound ignorant, but what does OS mean?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

richa.amonkar

Anurna

Goldie

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

hirie

Goldie

hirie

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
sabse pahale to mera naam archana hai(can call archu) and OS means one shot. Story jo kuch hi ya phir ek hi update me end ho sakati hai. Koi bhi single concept ko likh sakate hai. Short story like.

oh ok, thanks Archu for the info :)
Hiri

Edited by hiri_piri - 12 July 2012 at 10:16am

Anurna

richa.amonkar

Groupbie

richa.amonkar

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Smilei jus got to say one thng..!!!!!! Its absolutely awesome...!!!!!! Smilekaash AM ke Cvs ke dimaag mein ye sab ataa...instead f tat replacemnt thng..!!!!! arggghhh Angry

Anurna

hirie

Goldie

hirie

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by richa.amonkar

Smilei jus got to say one thng..!!!!!! Its absolutely awesome...!!!!!! Smilekaash AM ke Cvs ke dimaag mein ye sab ataa...instead f tat replacemnt thng..!!!!! arggghhh Angry

thanks richa, will post another update shortly, hopefully before i hit the bed tonight :)

richa.amonkar

richa.amonkar

Groupbie

richa.amonkar

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
k ko0l...!!!!! m waiting,..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Tongue Smile LOL

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged

hiri... awesome update yaa...just too good...ClapSmile

it was like, as if I was watching an episode of AM... watching Navi and Dimple after a long time...

the prayers in the gurudwara was so touching ...just wish the Cvs had heard our requests and not separated them...Ouch

the entire story pulsates with their sincere innocent love for each other... as if their heart just beats for each other... amazing narration ...

Nimrit is nervous about the night and Agam wants Nimrit to be with him tonight..Embarrassed looking forward to the next update...Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

richa.amonkarakshaayaAnurna

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Amrit Manthan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.