Amrit Manthan

**NEW** AGNI STORY-PICS **NEW PART PAGE 158!!**

hirie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
For all AGNI Fans!! (I had vowed not to write back on this forum since the departure of the one and only true Nimrit aka Dimple from the show, which put an instant end to all the future magical AgNi moments. However, I know a lot of AgNi fans are still reeling from the fact that we no longer get to see our amazing couple on screen, with new moments, simple, yet sweet and magical. A lot of friends have supported me on this forum when I was sad over the loss of our beloved original AgNi, and I wanted to give back to those who are still sad. Had a few story ideas in my mind and attempting to write one to entertain those who wanted Dimple back in the show, those who wanted to see many more scenes between Navi and Dimple. Even though I stopped watching the show, I wanted to keep AgNi alive in my mind, hence the story. I will continue the story of course, if you all enjoy reading this first part that is!)

❤️*********************************************************************************************************❤️

Story Update:
Part 1 - Pg 1, Part 2 - Pg 1, Part 3 - Pg 3, Part 4 - Pg 5, Part 5 - Pg 7, Part 6 - Pg 8, Part 7 - Pg 12, Part 8 - Pg 16, Part 9 - Pg 16, Part 10 - Pg 17,Part 11 - Pg 18, Part 12 - Pg 20, Part 13 - Pg 21, Part 14 - Pg 24, Part 15 - Pg 26, Part 16 - Pg 29, Part 17 - Pg 31, Part 18 - Pg 33, Part 19 - Pg 40, Part 20 - Pg 50, Part 21 - Pg 56, Part 22 - Pg 60, Part 23 - Pg 65, Part 24 - Pg 71, Part 25 - Pg 83, Part 26 - Pg 90, Part 27 - Pg 120, Part 28 - Pg 133, Part 29 - Pg 158,
Picture Update:
Part 1 - Pg 4, Part 2 - Pg 6, Part 3 - Pg 11, Part 4 - Pg 13, Part 5 - Pg 15, Part 6 - Pg 18, Part 7 - Pg 19, Part 8 - Pg 20, Part 9 - Pg 22, Part 10 - Pg 25, Part 11 - Pg 27, Part 12 - Pg 30, Part 13 - Pg 32, Part 14 - Pg 33, Part 15 - Pg 35, Part 16 - Pg 36, Part 17 - Pg 37, Part 18 - Pg 39, Part 19 - Pg 48, Part 20 - Pg 53, Part 21 - Pg 59, Part 22 - Pg 62, Part 23 - Pg 69, Part 24 - Pg 71, Part 25 - Pg 86, Part 26 - Page 106, Part 27 - Pg 127, Part 28 - Pg 140, 

❤️*********************************************************************************************************❤️

Navi-Dimple as Agam-Nimrit Continued... (My Story, PART 1)

We start off from the point where Nimrit calls Agam and says "Main aapse milne aa rahi hu".

Nimrit: Mujhe maaf kar dijiye Agam ji, maine aapko galat samjha. Main aa rahi hu aapse milne.
Agam: Aap maafi mat mangiye Nimrit ji, aap bas jaldi ghar aa jaiye. Main aapka intezaar kar raha hoon.

Nimrit is happy and excited and starts driving her car. All she can think of is what she will do when she meets Agam ji and she is so lost in his thoughts that she doesn't hear her phone ring when Amrit calls. At Agams house, Agam leaves with Tej's jeep keys and the money that his Maa gives him to get something for Nimrit in order to surprise her. Tej and Sunita Aunty are overjoyed to see Agam so happy, Sunita Aunty thanks Vahe Guru for his blessings on them.

Agam reaches the market and wonders what he should buy for his beautiful wife. He remembers how he bought those colourful bangles for Nimrit and how she truly appreciated them. He thinks he should now buy a nice saree for her so heads towards a big saree shop in a mall. He steps in and is confused about the colours again.

Agam: Mujhe apni biwi ke liye ek sundar si saree chahiye.
Saree Salesman: Kaun se rang ki dikhaun sir?
Agam: (Thinks 'Phir se kaun sa rang? Main bhi ek dum bewakoof hoon. Jab last time chooriyan kharidi thi, tab hi mujhe Nimrit ji se unka favourite colour poonch lena chahiye tha. Ab kaun sa colour bolu? Laal? Hara? Neela? Peela?) Ek kaam kariye, aap mujhe laal rang ki saree dikhaiye. (Thinks 'Nimirt ji laal saree main bahut sundar lagengi. Ek dum nayi dulhan ki tarah. Aur main unhe woh sari khushiyan doonga jo main unhe pehle nahi de paya')

The Saree Salesman shows numerous sarees in shades of red and deep red. Agam likes a nice glittery red and gold saree and visualizes his Nimrit ji wearing it. He loves what he sees in his thoughts and makes up his mind.

Agam: Ap mujhe ye wali pack kar dijiye.

Agam leaves the saree shop with a gift bag in his hands, just when Nimrit happens to pass by the same street. She spots Agam and stops the car. She rolls down the window and starts shouting.

Nimrit: Agam ji, Agam ji!
Agam: Are, mujhe Nimrit ji ki awaz kyon sunai de rahi hai?
Nimrit: Agam ji, yaha dekhiye, main yaha hoon.
Agam: Phir se mujhe Nimrit ji ki awaz aa rahi hai.

He looks around and stares at people passing by who are staring at Nimrit across the road as she's shouting away. He then sees her and can't believe his eyes. He runs across the road, nearly missing a few cars along the way. Nimrit parks her car and gets out, all excited but worried at the same time. Shes leaves her mobile in the car in a rush to meet her Agam ji. The mobile keeps ringing as Amrit is desperately trying to get hold of Nimrit.

Nimrit: Agam ji, aap yun pagalo ki tarah road kyon cross kar rahe the? Main gaadi park kar ke waha aa hi rahi thi na? Agar aapko kuch ho jata to?
Agam: Nimrit ji, aapko dekh kar mujhe raaste pe chal rahi gaadiyon ka khayal hi nahi aaya. Par aap aise pagalon ki tarah chilla rahi thi, uska kya?
Nimrit: Woh, sorry Agam ji, mujhe bhi aapko yu achanak raaste main dekh kar logon ka khayal nahi aya. Aur yeh, yeh aapke haathon main kya hain?
Agam: (Tries to hide the bag but realizes its too late because Nimrit has already seen it. He starts to fumble) Yeh, yeh, kuch bhi nahi.
Nimrit: Are, kuch bhi nahi kaise, kuch toh hai isme! Mujhe dikhaiye na.
Agam: Nahi, aap ise nahi dekh sakti.
Nimrit: Lekin kyon? Isme hai kya?
Agam: Woh main aapko nahi bata sakta.
Nimrit: (With a sad face) Theek hai Agam ji. Apko nahi batana hai, to mat bataiye. Nahi dikhana hai, to mat dikhaiye.
Agam: (Sees Nimrit all sad and says) Are nahi Nimrit ji, aap itni si baat ko le kar udas kyon ho rahi hai? Apko pata hai na main apko yu usaas nahi dekh sakta? Acha theek hai, bata deta hoon, phir mat kahiyega ki apne surprise kyon spoil kar di.
Nimrit: Surprise? Kaun si surprise?
Agam: Woh Tej ne mujhse kaha ki mujhe aapke liye kuch surprise plan karna chahiye. Toh main aapke liye kuch lene ke liye nikal pada. Mujhe yeh saree bahut pasand aayi to maine aapke liye le li.
Nimrit: (Teary eyed) Aapne mere liye saree kharidi, thank you Agam ji. Par maine toh aapke liye kuch bhi nahi liya. Mujhe bhi aapke liye kuch lena hai. 
Agam: Are nahi Nimrit ji, muhje kuch nahi chahiye.
Nimrit: Par mujhe toh kuch lena hi hai, aap chaliye mere saath.
Agam: Theek hai, chaliye.

They head back towards the mall, hand in hand ('Mere haath main, tera haath ho' song playing in the background), and Nimrit starts looking for things. Agam is too busy staring at her all the time, still finding it unbelievable that his Nimrit ji is with him and she's left all the world just to be with him that very moment.

Nimrit: Maine aapko kabhi bhi Angrezi suit main nahi dekha hai Agam ji, ab jab aap itni Angrezi bolne lage hai, to usko match karne ke liye main aapko ek suit tohfe main dena chahti hoon.
Agam: Aap hi mere liye meri zindagi ka sabse bada tohfa hai Nimrit ji, mujhe aur kya chahiye?

Both look at each other with dreamy eyes, and smile!

Nimrit: Lekin agar aap kuch nahi lenge, to phir main apki saree kaise le sakti hoon?
Agam: Theek hai, aap jo lena chahe le lijiye.

At Agam's house, Sunita Aunty wants to decorate Agam's room with flowers, esp. since her husband is going to be out of the town for a few more weeks. So she rings up the florist and tells them to transform her son's room into a magical heavenly place, with red rose petals and fragrant white lilies. Meanwhile Tej comes to return Agam's bike keys as it just won't start, and overhears her conversation. He tells his Taiji that her idea is very old fashioned, and that she should light the room with candles instead. She says now she has already ordered and flowers are equally important. But agrees to the candle idea and tells Tej to fetch some more candles as they don't have many lying around the house. Tej on his way to the shop close-by calls Agam and asks him where he is, to which Agam replies he's with Nimrit in a shopping mall. Tej asks him to take some more time and come home later so that they get enough time to prepare things at home and hangs up.

Nimrit: Kya keh rahe the Tej ji?
Agam: (Fumbles a bit, still confused as to what preparations Tej was talking about) Woh, woh, woh Maa ne kaha hai ki ghar jane se pehle Gurdware ja kar matha tek kar aaye.
Nimrit: Ha Agam ji, hum zaroor jayenge.

They enter a shop and Nimrit thinks of selecting a lovely brown suit to match her Agam ji's lovely brown eyes. But Agam starts looking at black jackets. So she goes there and asks for a nice black suit for her husband. The salesman gets a few and Agam tries them on. Agam and Nimrit both like the same glistening grey suit and Nimrit buys it. They are about to leave when Nimrit realizes her car needs to be taken back to the palace.

Nimrit: Agam ji, main phone kar deti hoon, koi aa kar gaadi ko palace wapas le jayega.
Agam: Main phone kar deta hoon. Aap jeep main baithiye.

Agam calls the palace and asks for the car to be picked up from near the mall. Agam and Nimrit leave for Gurdwara.

'Story Updates' Pages and 'Picture Updates' Pages info above

Edited by hiri_piri - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hey its wonderful. Kya ye updated part hai ? it is nice update. I wrote the OS too for agni. Did u read it? Plz read and tell kaisi hai. Hope ki tumhe pasand aaye.Edited by Anurna - 11 years ago
hirie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anurna

Hey its wonderful. Kya ye updated part hai ? it is nice update. I wrote the OS too for agni. Did u read it? Plz read and tell kaisi hai. Hope ki tumhe pasand aaye.

Thanks, I just read yours! Its amazing, love all the cute scenes, and could almost see Navi-Dimple magic in all the moments you captured in your version! Very well done!! Loved it :)

I was trying to avoid the forum posts, as it just saddens me to see Ankita's name all over the place. No offence to her as an actress, but simply cannot visualize anyone else as Nimrit. But this story was in my head for a while, so decided to share. Wanted Charu to post it originally as I didn't want to see the forum posts or write, but she convinced me to post it myself. Many thanks to her!

More to come :)

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
excellent hiri...👏👏

awesome continuation from where they both had separated... how i wish this is what they had shown in the serial too...
I cud visualise each and every scene... cute agam running across the road to meet his Nimrit(dimple) with out a thought to the oncoming vehicles...nimrit with tears in her eyes when she sees that he brought a saree as a gift for her...our adorable agni walking hand in hand to the mall ...
awww both so cute ... 😊 thank you so much for bringing about a different continuation to the show from where we stopped watching...

eagerly waiting for ur next update..😍.do continue, hiri...
hirie thumbnail
Originally posted by: cjs369

excellent hiri...👏👏

awesome continuation from where they both had separated... how i wish this is what they had shown in the serial too...
I cud visualise each and every scene... cute agam running across the road to meet his Nimrit(dimple) with out a thought to the oncoming vehicles...nimrit with tears in her eyes when she sees that he brought a saree as a gift for her...our adorable agni walking hand in hand to the mall ...
awww both so cute ... 😊 thank you so much for bringing about a different continuation to the show from where we stopped watching...

eagerly waiting for ur next update..😍.do continue, hiri...

thanks charu, if it weren't for you, i wouldn't have posted this in the first place! so many thanks again.

glad you liked it. writing the next part now :) to be shortly followed by a romantic first night together :)
@hiri:- thank god tum ne post na likhane ki baat follow nahi ki varna humein itani achhi story padhane ko nahi milati. And guess what mujhe bhi OS likhane ka idea charu se hi mila tha. Thankr to charu from my side too. Looking forward for next. All d best.:-)
hirie thumbnail
Navi-Dimple as Agam-Nimrit Continued... (My Story, PART 2)

We start off from the point where Agam and Nimrit are in Tej's jeep and driving towards the Gurdwara.

Agam: Nimrit ji, mujhe to yakeen hi nahi ho raha, ki aap sab kuch chod kar mere paas, mere saath hai.
Nimrit: Sach kahu Agam ji, jab mujhe yeh pata chala ki Beeji ne Di ko jail pahuchaya hai, toh mujhe bahut bura laga. Jab main apko chod kar ja rahi thi, tab apne mujhe samjhane ki koshish bhi kari thi, aur maine aapki ek bhi nahi suni. Mujhe maaf kar dijiye Agam ji.
Agam: Are, Nimrit ji aap kitni baar maafi mangegi. Maine kaha na iski koi zaroorat nahi hai. Bas, ab agar aap aur ek baar bhi maafi mangegi, toh main, main aapse baat nahi karunga.

Nimrit looks towards his Agam ji and gives a heart warming smile. Agam also smiles back looking at her pretty face, and just then she touches his face lightly and turns his it towards the steering wheel.

Nimrit: Acha, main aapse maafi nahi mangugi, lekin aap gaadi aage dekh kar chalaiye.

Agam keeps driving, some of Nimrits hair strands are on her face, her hair moving with the sweep of the wind. ('Yeh hawaein, zulfo mein teri, gum ho jaye' song playing in the background) Just then Nimrit spots a small stand where poeple are eating freshly made samosas and pakoras. She feels hungry and wonders if her Agam ji would be okay with stopping the jeep for some food.

Agam: Kya hua Nimrit ji?
Nimrit: Woh Agam ji, main soch rahi thi kyon na hum yahan ke pakore khaye?
Agam: Are wah, mujhe bhi bahut zoron se bkhuk lagi hai! Acha kiya ki aapne pakore wale ko dekh liya.

They both smile and Agam parks the jeep on side. It is quite windy, so Agam puts his arms around Nimrits shoulders and walks with her while Nimrit looks at Agam and keeps smiling, thinking how lucky she is to have such a loving and caring husband. They reach the pakora stand and order some pakoras and samosas.

Agam: Ye lijiye, shuru kijiye Nimrit ji.
Nimrit: Nahi, pehle aap khaiye, aapko bahut zoron se bhookh lagi hai na?
Agam: Are nai Nimrit ji, pehle aap lijiye.
Nimrit: Nahi (She takes a samosa and is about to feed Agam).
Agam: (Holds Nimrit's hand and picks up another samosa and says) Hum dono ek saath khate hai.

They both feed each other at the same time and feel happy. They're eating away when Nimrit chews on a chunk of green chilli inside the pakora and starts panting.

Agam: Nimrit ji, kya hua?
Nimrit: Mirchi, mirchi!
Agam: (To the Pakora man) Are bhaiya thoda pani dena.
Pakora Man: Bhaiya ji, mere paas pani to nahi hai, lekin wahan aapko lassi mil jayegi (pointing towards another stand across the road).
Agam: (To Nimrit) Nimrit ji, aap yahi par rukiye, main apke liye lassi lekar ata hoon.
Nimrit: Lekin main theek hu Agam ji.

Agam starts walking and Nimrit walks behind him. He gets a glass of sweet lassi with a straw. Nimrit asks the Lassi Man to give another straw.

Agam: Yeh kis liye?
Nimrit: (Puts the second straw in the glass and says) Hum dono isme se piyenge. Woh kehte hai na, ek thali se khane se pyar badhta hai. Hamare case mein ek glass se peene se pyar badhega.
Agam: (Both start laughing out loud) Kabhi kabhi aap itni pyari baatein karti hain, ki mujhe yakeen hi nahi hota ki aaj kal bhi asia koi soch sakta hai kya?

They both laugh and drink the lassi together. They then sit in the jeep once again and drive towards the Gurdwara. They finally reach the holy place and cover their heads and step in together.

Nimrit: (In her mind) Hey Vahe Guru, mujhe itni sari khushiyan dene ke liye bahut bahut shukriya. Maine kabhi socha bhi nahi that ki mujhe Agam ji jaise pati milenge. Woh mujhse kitna pyar karte hain, hamara saath hamesha banaye rakhna.
Agam: (In his mind) Maine aapse pehle kabhi bhi kuch bhi nahi manga. Lekin aaj, aaj main Nimrit ji se itna pyar karta hu, itna pyar karta hu, ki unhe ek pal ke liye bhi dukhi nahi dekh sakta. Main hamesha unki raksha karunga aur unhe khush rakhunga. Bas aap hamara saath banaye rakhna.

Both look at each other and seek blessings from Pathi ji. Pathi ji blesses them and gives them prasad. They are walking down the Gurdwara steps when Nimrit remembers the orphanage that Agam once took Amrit to.

Nimrit: Agam ji, kya aap mujhe woh orphanage le jayenge jahan aap ek baar di ko le gaye the?
Agam: Haa, kyon?
Nimrit: Main hamari nayi zindagi ki shuruat ek nek kaam se karna chahti hu.
Agam: Haa, hum abhi orphanage chalte hai. Waise bhi, Dhabe ke chakkar main mein un bachocho ke liye waqt hi nahi nikal paya.

They both sit in the jeep and drive towards the orphanage. Nimrit asks Agam if he visited the orphanage often. Agam opens up about his past.

Agam: Nimrit ji, mujhe apne ateet ke baare main soch kar bahut gussa aata tha. Lekin aaj, aaj jab main sochta hu ki usi ateet ki wajah se mujhe aapka saath mila, to main woh sari takleefein bhool jata hoon. (With tears in his eyes) Aur apne bilkul theek kaha tha, ki jab tak main apne ateet se aage nahi badhunga, main bhavishya ki taraf badh hi nahi paunga. Aur mera bhavishya aap hai Nimrit ji, sirf aur sirf aap!
Nimrit: (With tears in her eyes too) Mujhe yeh jan kar bahut khushi hui ki aap apne ateet ke gam se bahar nikalne lage hai Agam ji. (She thinks 'Main apko itna pyar dungi, itna pyar dungi, ki aapke sare zakham bhar jayenge, aur hum ek saath ek khushal zindagi bitayenge).

Both look at each other and try to smile. Agam then tells her how he used to get annoyed seeing children getting abused on streets, and so decided to support this orphanage. He tells her that he finds solace in playing with those kids, who have never received parental love and affection. Nimrit thinks to herself how she misunderstood Agam and his intentions in the past, while Agam had been a nice person all along. She starts to believe what her mother had said about Agam turning bad only after Amrit's prank. This makes her realize that she will not let her Di ruin Agam's life anymore and that she will be his saviour. She will be a dutiful wife and protect her husband from all evils. Just then Agam stops the car in front of a sweet shop.

Agam: Nimrit ji, main soch raha tha ki main in bache paiso se bachcho ke liye mithai kharid lu?
Nimrit: Ha, kyu nahi Agam ji, chaliye, hum woh dukaan se le lete hain.

They take a box full of mithai and Nimrit thinks Agam is so caring and that he will make a wonderful father to their children one day.

Agam: Ab aap kis soch main pad gayi?
Nimrit: (Thinks 'Agar main Agam ji se hamare bachcho ke bare main kahungi to pata nahi woh kya sochenge') Kuch nahi. Chaliye.

They drive towards the orphanage and the kids are really happy to see Agam. Agam tells the Orphanage Lady that he is sorry for not having contributing lately. He is trying to set up his own business and working very hard towards it. Nimrit hears this and says very soon they will make lots of money, and will be really happy to start donating to the orphanage again. Hearing this Agam's sadness fades away and the children come running towards him.

Children: Agam bhaiya, Agam bhaiya, aap itne dino se kahan the?
Agam: Sorry, Sorry bachcho. Woh kya hai na, main apne kaam main thoda ulajh gaya tha. Lekin aaj main aap sabko kisi khas vyakti se milana chahta hu. Yeh hai Nimrit didi.
Nimrit: Hello Bachcho. Aapke Agam bhaiya ne bhi aap sabko bahut miss kiya. Woh to kitni baar aana bhi chahte the, lekin time hi nahi mila. Lekin ab se hum har hafte aap sab se milne aaya karenge.
Agam: (Looks at Nimrit lovingly) Suna bachcho?
Children: Yay!!!!

Just then Agam receives a call.

Agam: Bol Bandook.
Tej: Bullet, be kahan hai tu aur Nimrit?
Agam: Hum bus orphanage hi aaye hain.
Tej: Acha, ab jaldi ghar aaja warna candles sari (and then stops abruptly).
Agam: Kya? Candles? Candles kya?
Tej: Are, kya candles candles kar raha hai? Raat hone ko chali hain aur tum do toh ghar aane ka naam hi nahi le rahe?
Agam: Are lekin tune hi toh kaha tha ki thodi der baad aana?
Tej: Thodi der bad kaha tha, bahut der baad nahi!
Agam: Lekin waha chal kya raha hai?
Tej: Tu bas Nimrit ko le kar jaldi ghar aa.

Agam informs Nimrit that they have to go home. They wave to the kids as they leave. Nimrit realizes that the night is setting in and starts wondering how this wonderful day is going to end. She feels nervous when she thinks it might just be her first real night with her loving husband, the night she should have had after her marriage. The special night that every girl dreams of. She feels butterflies in her stomach, a tingling feeling in her heart that makes her both happy and tense. Agam starts wondering what if Nimrit runs away from him today too? He stops his thoughts and thinks he just won't let that happen tonight. Tonight, they will become one. United forever, in the sacred bond of love!

'Story Updates' Pages and 'Picture Updates' Pages info above

Oh my god!! Kya awesome update likha hai. Superb work. Wow mujhe lag hi nahi raha tha ki padh rahi hu lag raha tha ki dekh rahi hu sabkuch. Aur u explained pakora and lassi such a way that mujhe bhukh lag gayi. Eagerly waiting for next.
hirie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anurna

Oh my god!! Kya awesome update likha hai. Superb work. Wow mujhe lag hi nahi raha tha ki padh rahi hu lag raha tha ki dekh rahi hu sabkuch. Aur u explained pakora and lassi such a way that mujhe bhukh lag gayi. Eagerly waiting for next.

thanks anurna, i never quite interacted much on india-forums till i found out dimple was being replaced and decided to make a difference, but guess all our efforts didn't pay off :(

anyway, now thinking of how to write the 'first night' in a romantic way. gotta choose the perfect song for it too! maybe later i'll add some pictures too if my story develops further
hirie thumbnail
Anurna, sorry to sound ignorant, but what does OS mean?