Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

pumaa

Goldie

pumaa

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Guys,  see today sbb seg. In that BW family arrange a grand party in their house for their atharse bagu Simar's b'day  Smile...All are enjoy the party happily ...  Premar , rosid and all are danceingDancing ...sooo lovely. It will telecast  or tomorrow...ClapThanks to CVS for the another happiest and romantic seg and epis...,,and a great escape from the 20 min kushi's on-screen torture Big smile

To  CVS,   we are eagerly waiting for Roli's b'day...dont forget that  Dancing

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Simar's b'day will be continued!!!!" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pumaa

Goldie

pumaa

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Sorry guys , Just I saw sbb and happily post this topic and congrats cvs Angry for the happy moments in epi.  Angry   After 2 hours  the article say simar got poison Shocked

WHAT A TWIST!!!!!!!!         WHAT A TURN!!!!!!!!!

CVS please give somemore time to take good breath to the viewers!!!!!!!!Shocked
Otherwise your sudden twist and turns make them soo sick!!!!!!!Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tweety8

tweety8

Goldie

tweety8

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Again a new twist !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Shocked Weekly once romance and one sudden twist!!!!!!!!!!!!Shocked

pumaa

Goldie

pumaa

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Yes really I feel bad... I am waiting for the party dance of both couples...Day Dreaming
So this article affects me a lot .But all members in my house are get ready to the next twist Angry
All are discuss about simar's condition (after taking the poision) more than one hour Angry
So I calmly sit and write the wu Confused Confused

presim

Goldie

presim

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
After each episode...they leave lot of suspense . And we think of different permutataions to come out of the situation...But C.V's will always come with a surprise...Luv this a lot

tweety8

Goldie

tweety8

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by presim

After each episode...they leave lot of suspense . And we think of different permutataions to come out of the situation...But C.V's will always come with a surprise...Luv this a lot
I dont understand ur view ...Confused.u like simar but she was in trouble...but u feel not bad...How?????????

pumaa

Goldie

pumaa

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
tweety dont get emotion.. All person have their own view ...some like this and some like that ( like my home) Just we share our views Tongue  ok

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tweety8

tweety8

Goldie

tweety8

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pumaa

tweety dont get emotion.. All person have their own view ...some like this and some like that ( like my home) Just we share our views Tongue  ok
Yes u r right..I like rosid , my friend like premar. In today epi  I  said to her ur man rocked ..In rosid scene  she said to me ur hero rocked...Tongue. Anyway we togather enjoyed  our favour!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top