Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

BUDDH

BUDDH

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
It is churlish and boring. Both the women are very pretty and I watch only because of that.  Can some one tell Sraddha that she does too much eye rotation, it looks very odd.  I wish they would change the story line.CryConfused.  Crying and confued.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShinyGirl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lakshmi serial" in Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
oh ranjen initially i used to find lakshmi nice but now i dont like her at all she is just over acting and the other female cannot act she is more of a ramp walker 

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
and that bua and dadi r too much ... cant tolerate them 

NG162

Groupbie

NG162

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
well there is no doubt that shraddha is a better actress that nisha rawal cuz she is more of model n not an actress!!!! well according to me shraddha is prettier that nisha!! i really love shraddha arya but idk y lakshmi's character spoiling her image!! lakshmi is really getting annoying day by day!!! :( well i m sure that arjun will not marry soumya but the love between arjun n lakshmi will decrease which is not at all good for d armi fans!!!Cry

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
initially i used to like lakshmi  but now she just gets on my nerves Angry

ayesha2310

ayesha2310

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
shraddha is far better than nisha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NG162

KAAcrazy

Groupbie

KAAcrazy

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Shraddha is the best...n I don't think she over-acts...she is doing a great job...we just need a good script n many more armi scenes!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MumoosNG162

luckyp

Goldie

luckyp

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Nisha is far far prettier than Shraddha , she's classier and much more sophisticated ..
She's petite and dignified ..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.