For all my friends! (Page 3)

mahn786ch Senior Member
mahn786ch
mahn786ch

Maheen,you will live on in our hearts

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misha

Hi Maheen ,

Iam Misha[mishu , mishty , mish, mishy] . I am 15 and from New Delhi , India.

I love reading Big smile. I am also the worst cook in the worldCry. Ilove reading the harry potter boks and i am in love with Dan RadcliffeEmbarrassed.

I can be ur friendBig smile

Hey thanks for replying back! I will call you Mishy. Well I am not the best cook in the world but not too bad as well. Don't worry other hobbies can help Wink. I watched one of the Harry potter books and I liked it. See you dear. Thanks once again!

mahn786ch Senior Member
mahn786ch
mahn786ch

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 4:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anjali308

LOL Ravu!!  I think I might have asked you too at one point if you are a guy...sorry Embarrassed

Hi Maheen--well I already consider you my sister.  I am Anjali, 22, from the U.S.  I also love reading and traveling like you, but definitely not cooking Embarrassed

Thanks Anju di! Same here! Well I hear lots of people not liking cooking but I love cooking especially when I am sad if I cook I feel a lot better. Some strange psychology! Wink Embarrassed

mahn786ch Senior Member
mahn786ch
mahn786ch

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jelly_1984

Hey Mahi,

wuz i the one???LOL...well i just came from work...and i saw this topic...well...ur already my lil sis!Tongue...and ur a great gal!

oh and i forgot...i love reading,,listening to music,,,and hate cooking!LOL...and am not a fan of any kind of sports, unfortunately...and wat else...oh yah..ravu is a girl...but i thought she wuz a guy when i first met herEmbarrassed...and thats it i think!Smile

So take care,Smile

Jasleen

Thanks Jasu di! I knew you would reply sooner or later! Oh not again! Another cooking hatter! LOL That's ok as I was telling Anju di, it's strange but I feel relaxed and happy while cooking.  Thanks for your kind words Jasu di! You are sooooo sweet!Hug

mahn786ch Senior Member
mahn786ch
mahn786ch

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by i_luv_shah_rukh

Hey Maheen! First off Im going to give you a nickname! Since you are older then me I'll call you Maheez di! So Maheez di...my name is Priya, Im from Canada, Im 13...umm...I love SRK and basketball, and I love music!

Bye for now,

PriyaWink

Thanks a lot Priya for replying back! I am glad to have a lil sis like you calling me di! Thanks a lot! I like to play basketball as well in fact one of the very very few sports that I actually like! See you dear.

mahn786ch Senior Member
mahn786ch
mahn786ch

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabeeak2003

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii Maheen

I am Rabeea, 13, From Pakistan but in California. I am addicted to I-F and I-F is my second home. I am an 8th grader and I can't cookOuch

LOL-Ravs LOL!

HI thanks for replying!!! I will call you Rabi! Is that ok? Hey I am also from Pakistan originally! Don't worry if you can't cook now you will learn soon! WinkEmbarrassed I am also addicted to both forums, can't live a day without coming here. Tongue

mahn786ch Senior Member
mahn786ch
mahn786ch

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by icy_devil

hi maheen...........i'm icy_devil(tht's not my real name ) and i'm 14 yrs old and i was born in canada and i luv travelling and going to different places and i just went to India, 2 week ago i came back......and i hate cooking and i luv hockeyEmbarrassed

and S.T.U.P.I.D. 4 sometime i even thought u were a guy intil i read some post where it said u were a girlConfused

Hey thanks icy_devil for replying back. Is there a nick name for you that I can use? Please tell me. Oh so you hate cooking too..... oh no. Well I guess a lot of people hate cooking... Well I love cooking! Anyways thanks for replying back!

mahn786ch Senior Member
mahn786ch
mahn786ch

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jelly_1984

Originally posted by S.T.U.P.I.D.

and S.T.U.P.I.D. 4 sometime i even thought u were a guy intil i read some post where it said u were a girlConfused

OMG!!

You know more than half the people thought I'm a guy!!What is it that makes you think I'm a guy??!!Tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!PL tell me!!lol..Umm...you can call me Ravu btw!!Smile

ummmmmmmmm...i guess ur id...i alwayz associate stupid with boys..LOLLOLLOL..no offence to any guys on the forum..so thats why i thought u were a guy...but i figured out u were a girl when u said u loveeeeeeeee SRK!WinkLOL...and also cuz u told me!Embarrassed

Yeah well no offense to boys but I also thought you were a guy because of your id. LOL LOL LOL

Alright so I will call you Ravu di.

-Amisha- Goldie
-Amisha-
-Amisha-

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by S.T.U.P.I.D.

OMG!!

You know more than half the people thought I'm a guy!!What is it that makes you think I'm a guy??!!Tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!PL tell me!!lol..Umm...you can call me Ravu btw!!Smile

awww ravu, i never thought that ur a guy, dear.Smile (but i do remember Sonya trying to convince me that ur a guy)LOLLOL btw, i think ur username is creating all these confusions.

Hi Maheen.Smile My name is Amisha and I'm 19 yrs old and I live in New York, US. I'd also like to be friends with you.

Go to top