Members Lounge
Members Lounge

For all my friends! (Page 2)

_anonymous Goldie
_anonymous
_anonymous

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by icy_devil

and S.T.U.P.I.D. 4 sometime i even thought u were a guy intil i read some post where it said u were a girlConfused

OMG!!

You know more than half the people thought I'm a guy!!What is it that makes you think I'm a guy??!!Tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!PL tell me!!lol..Umm...you can call me Ravu btw!!Smile

*Shona* IF-Rockerz
*Shona*
*Shona*

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by S.T.U.P.I.D.

Originally posted by icy_devil

and S.T.U.P.I.D. 4 sometime i even thought u were a guy intil i read some post where it said u were a girlConfused

OMG!!

You know more than half the people thought I'm a guy!!What is it that makes you think I'm a guy??!!Tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!PL tell me!!lol..Umm...you can call me Ravu btw!!Smile

ummmmmmmmm...i guess ur id...i alwayz associate stupid with boys..LOLLOLLOL..no offence to any guys on the forum..so thats why i thought u were a guy...but i figured out u were a girl when u said u loveeeeeeeee SRK!WinkLOL...and also cuz u told me!Embarrassed

PreityGirl Senior Member
PreityGirl
PreityGirl

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 6:03pm | IP Logged

Hi Maheen.....

My name is Arushi and I would love to be your sis! I am also 15 yrs. old and am in 10th grade. I live in California, USA... and love to read, listen to music, play music, EAT Wink, and play tennis! Cya around sis! Tongue

Bye for now Smile,

Arushi ( but u can give me a nickname like most people!)

meghavi IF-Rockerz
meghavi
meghavi

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 7:09pm | IP Logged

Hi Maheen,

My name is Meghavi (you can call me Meg, Megs.. or something along the lines of that) and I am ALSO 15..lol. 

I love to read, dance, watch hindi movies, Im a BIG SRK fan, go on the computer, listen to music and I also like cooking.  I live in Ontario, Canada.  I would love to be ur friend...or sis.

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 10:21pm | IP Logged

Hi Maheen ,

Iam Misha[mishu , mishty , mish, mishy] . I am 15 and from New Delhi , India.

I love reading Big smile. I am also the worst cook in the worldCry. Ilove reading the harry potter boks and i am in love with Dan RadcliffeEmbarrassed.

I can be ur friendBig smile

mahn786ch Senior Member
mahn786ch
mahn786ch

Maheen,you will live on in our hearts

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by S.T.U.P.I.D.

SmileMaheeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!!Smile

Lol..I'm obviously not the one you thought would reply first..but never mind!!Big smilelol..I would love to be your friend..sister..Umm..can't be your brother..but "some people"..(Pointing at Prinka Di and Daisy di..Wink ) here think I'm a guyOuch..and they call me their bro..lol...so I'm fine with being a brother too..lol..anything's fine!!Um...I'm 16..Female and from U.K.!!Embarrassed

Hi and thanks for replying! You know when I first read your posts I also thought you were a guy! LOls sorry!

Well I will call you di but I need a nick name for you. So do tell me what should I call you?

I had about three people in mind who would reply me first, you being one since you were one of the first ones to congratulate me when I became a senior member.

mahn786ch Senior Member
mahn786ch
mahn786ch

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PreityGirl

Hi Maheen.....

My name is Arushi and I would love to be your sis! I am also 15 yrs. old and am in 10th grade. I live in California, USA... and love to read, listen to music, play music, EAT Wink, and play tennis! Cya around sis! Tongue

Bye for now Smile,

Arushi ( but u can give me a nickname like most people!)

Hi thanks for replying! I also love to listen to music! Ok I will call you Aru. Thanks for replying back and being my sis!

mahn786ch Senior Member
mahn786ch
mahn786ch

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghavi

Hi Maheen,

My name is Meghavi (you can call me Meg, Megs.. or something along the lines of that) and I am ALSO 15..lol. 

I love to read, dance, watch hindi movies, Im a BIG SRK fan, go on the computer, listen to music and I also like cooking.  I live in Ontario, Canada.  I would love to be ur friend...or sis.

Hey Meg thanks for replying back and being my sis!! You know I also like SRK! So did you watch Kaal??

Go to top