Phir Subah Hogi

Is PSH inspired by the popular novel Jane Eyre?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Nish_arshi

Nish_arshi

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
i couldnt help but notice a lot of similarities between PSH and the novel Jane eyre. And now with vikram thakur's wife being alive, if we r to guess according to the book, she may b mentally ill. What r ur thoughts? If it is indeed inspired by the novel then i think it is grt coz the book is awesome!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyrenatzzzShell16

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is PSH inspired by the popular novel Jane Eyre?" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
I haven't seen that written anywhere officially.  But those of us familiar with Jane Eyre have been speculating that on the forum for a while.  We like the idea of the story going the Jane Eyre way.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreLaila2009

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
We have elements of BOTH Jane Eyre and Rebecca (which was also inspired by Jane Eyre) in this story. Since I like both novels, this is a fun show for me to watch even if is has kind of deviated away from its original premise. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreromancefan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.