Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What does Anjali feel for Khushi now?

rima thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I am curious to know what Anjali is feeling for Khushi…another black hole the CVs are creating without letting us know. Remember once Khushi's feelings for Arnav left us guessing and resulted in numerous forum wars.

Khushi is Anjali's brother's wife. In Anjali's eyes, he married Khushi for love and he himself admitted she is the other important person in his life. So, now she has to share her brother's heart with Khushi…a fact that is difficult for any sister to get used to, especially one as revered as Anjali.

Khushi is also Shyam's  obsession or love interest as she has come to know. She may be in denial, but she knows that the PG Khushi always talked about was named Shyam and she knows Khushi well enough not to lie. So Khushi also has a share of Anjali's husband's heart (or whatever. I refuse to believe Shyam loved Khushi after all the crap he gave her)….a fact that can make any wife lose her cool and hate the other woman, even if she is not guilty.

So, I am curious to know what does Anjali feel for Khushi? How are CVs going to take this?

Is Anjali jealous and angry about Khushi?
Is Anjali angry but not jealous?

Is Anjali merely upset but not jealous or angry about Khushi?

Is Anjali not holding Khushi guilty at all, as she knows it is not Khushi's fault?

Has Anjali already forgiven Khushi?

Which of these things is she going through? Confused…as Anjali seems to be like a brick wall right now.

PS: I have seen posts criticizing Anjali's abortion decision and Anjali herself.

This woman is not even normal now…all she sees is a bleak future with a child who has no father or rather, a father who can never be a part of her life.Part of her may also hate bringing a child into the world, that belongs to such a bad person, a fact she has not acknowledged even to herself.

Abortion is a big and cruel step, I agree…But Anjali is beyond all that now as she lives in her private hell…where there is no room for wrong or right…room only for pain and more pain

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiamondLife thumbnail
rima:
She is just upset with khushi and esp asr for throwing shyam out of RM and slapping him. She is upset that he took decision for her married life.
She is still not judging ARHI and shyam about who is right and who is wrong..
She is simply not able to digest that they threw shyam without talking to her or asking her even once
Edited by Shastradhari - 11 years ago
Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I think Anjali is angry on her and holds her responsible for everything that has happened in her life now.I dont think she might be jealous

Now the thing is after KKGSR leaves RM i would see how Anjali will react to it. I know ASR will surely miss her, But i would love to see how the Raizadas and Anjali misses her and long for her. And i am 90% sure Khushi is gonna leave RM, sad for us and ASR, but ASR will surely take her back with a regret track. I will love the track if it happens this way. Will eagerly wait to see how ASR handles both the problems. And i think the abortion thing is to make Raizadas to get angry on Khushi which is going to happen anyway. Really i am angry on Anjali why she is not connecting the dots and relating Shyam to Ravan and not to Ram😡. Khushi conditiona pakum pothu romba kastama iruku rima.

But i wonder when will Anjali think ahead of her husband and Pooja.I am not bashing Anjali here, seriously she has to be move forward and connect the dot herself and find the truth about Shyam
Edited by JohnySolomonRaj - 11 years ago
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Anger,insecurity,jealousy.

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
they have not shown Anjali being jealous or the idea of sharing her brother

they have shown till now that she just does not want to talk to her which is why she acted sleeping even though she was not

she is also holding khushi responsible for shyam thrown out rather broken marriage, as the looks of it she still hasnt accepted that her marriage is broken
the way she was looking at the albums & then due to khushi reminding her about the child just left to abort it seems weird

im a lil confused for 2 things - that scene at first seemed she is still at heart with shyam but then the sudden abortion thing was lil confusing
even arnav had said the dialogue revolving around the unborn child, i dont think its jealousy i found it more of a revenge sort of or it could be utter helplessness
she not really bothered about sharing her chotte because she herself has planned their marriage along with nani much before payash got married

she is not accepting khushi & arnav's interference in her life all of a sudden i dont know about this one not sure

dont bash me for saying revenge but it just seemed like that (not u rima others who are bound to read it)

Edited by Harshitha - 11 years ago
..Surbhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
YESH. good point..
i was wondering that too..
what is she feeling.. mad.. jealous.. angry.. what is going on?
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: ItIsMyLife

Anger,insecurity,jealousy.

agree
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I personally think she feels like a Fool/ embarrassed in front of khushi.. because anjali was always praising her hubby..saying his the best..ect ..not having a clue that he was a scumbag that was lusting over a younger model which happens to.be khushi..and if she does keep seeing her she will be reminded of shyams betrayal and think shes a laughing stock..she just needs time.. I think she hs a right to be angry at all because they all kept it quiet from her..she not liking anyone..and plus she is confused because she wanted to hear the truth from shyam!!

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i might be wrong btu from what i understand anjali has no feelings for khushi right now..or anyone for that matter. she blames her pregnancy for the downfall in her marriage. She knows her chotte loves her and is just too shocked to put everything together. 
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: Harshitha

they have not shown Anjali being jealous or the idea of sharing her brother

they have shown till now that she just does not want to talk to her which is why she acted sleeping even though she was not

she is also holding khushi responsible for shyam thrown out rather broken marriage, as the looks of it she still hasnt accepted that her marriage is broken
the way she was looking at the albums & then due to khushi reminding her about the child just left to abort it seems weird

im a lil confused for 2 things - that scene at first seemed she is still at heart with shyam but then the sudden abortion thing was lil confusing
even arnav had said the dialogue revolving around the unborn child, i dont think its jealousy i found it more of a revenge sort of or it could be utter helplessness
she not really bothered about sharing her chotte because she herself has planned their marriage along with nani much before payash got married

she is not accepting khushi & arnav's interference in her life all of a sudden i dont know about this one not sure

dont bash me for saying revenge but it just seemed like that (not u rima others who are bound to read it)

she did not mind sharing chote as far as she had shyam in her life. now that he is gone and her brother also belongs to the same woman, there might be jealousy. as for her abortion motive, i am confused