Dadisa's views on jagat's jail time

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I think it must have been shocking for dadisa to see jagadish behind prison bars like a common criminal... she was really expressionless yesterday.

What do you feel she was thinking?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I dunno what she was thinking...but since she has introduced Jag to Shiv as Anandi's husband...i wish she could similarly introduce Shiv as Anandi's would-beπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†. That would be fun to watchπŸ˜†
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
For all her faults she has a strong sense of  right and wrong.She bows down before law of the land whether she agrees with it or not.Seeing J behind bars she must have been devastated.
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
dadisa kahengi accha woh tum hi the jo chilla rahe the shiv beta zara meri taraf se phi jagdeesh ko do chaar thappad marna shiv daadi se pur dadiji jagdeesh ki pitaai kur chuka hoon aur isko sazaa bhi ho chuki hai dadisa shiv se main jaanu pur apni aankhon se dekhne ka alag maza hai phir shiv dadisa se to aap hi maar dijiye na dadisa shiv se isko main aur mera parivaar kai baar thappad maar chuke hain pur yeh nahi sudhra aur humne to ab is pur haath uthane ka huq kho diya hai main jaanoon ki tumhare thappad khane ke bhi nahi sudhrega pur tumhara thappad dekh kur khushi hogi shiv ji dadiji
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I dont know what was going in her mind but.. the way she said he is my grandson and anandi's husband. It was sounding like she is introducing an award winner.

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Disbelief and shame.. That's all a righteous person like her can feel !

On a second thought, can't believe my own eyes .. Is this the same Dadisa who was after Anandi for every little thing ? She has changed SO much ! 😊 Really LOVED the thing she told Anandi yesterday.. That once the person hurts you so much, then the memories become JUST the memories.. Not sweet, not sour.. Just a few memories.. πŸ‘πŸΌ
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It was hard to tell from her expression... just a wave of complex emotions, I guess. Poor woman. What a thing to have to see at that age... and Jagya didn't even have any shame 😑
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ASTHA-

I dont know what was going in her mind but.. the way she said he is my grandson and anandi's husband. It was sounding like she is introducing an award winner.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yeah that's what i also felt... i didnt think there was much point to introducing him as anandi's husband. πŸ˜›  ... an hour before the divorce is finalized...
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tinoo

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yeah that's what i also felt... i didnt think there was much point to introducing him as anandi's husband. πŸ˜›  ... an hour before the divorce is finalized...

I think she probably wanted Shiv to see Anandi's soon to be ex husband in all his splendour.
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinoo

Perhaps she just wanted to distinguish him from any other pote of hers of whose existence he might have been unaware... xD