Page 2 Page 6

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged

Dear TRP babaHeart

Bahut socha ki aap ko khat likhu ya na likhu.Embarrassed

Finally decided to let u know how much I love and admire you.Blushing 

Jab aap sunenge ki maine kya kya kiya, aap ke pyaar ke khaatir, maa kasam aap ke aankhon se aansoon nikhal aayenge.Cry

I always used to wonder why you never showered ur blessings on my show NBT. It had a brilliant script writer, an awesome dialogue writer, an earnest director for whom, the quality of his product mattered the most and last but not the least a fantastic cast.

We soon had a loyal fan following. Online, we were the most popular. But baba, u never seemed to love us as much as "Vada Paav' or Bade Kachhe Hain" .Confused

I was forced to sit and think what could have gone wrong. After reckoning, deliberating and weighing upon the issue, I realized my mistake!Stern Smile

I realized that with a writer like Miss Sonu, I can never attain ur blessings; I had to think quickly and find a solution. And that's how Jappu joined our team! He was always your favourite, wasn't he?Approve

Then he re-wrote the story.Sonu of course tried her best to help him though I really wonder if she can ever surpass him.

And the result was an epic plot with gunshots, khoon,bhari maang & mangal sutraTongue. But alas! u still refused to pay any attention to us.Broken Heart I for a moment feared Jappu has lost his touch. 

But of course I was wrong! He has now come up with this fantastic plot wherein we will slowly destroy sonu's creation called monu and replace him with a guy who will behave exactly like those umpteen guys from the shows u love. Jappu has assured me that u love watching people abuse sanctity of marriage, infidelity and bigamy.Clap

I promise you , we will show these things in the coming episodes .Yeah I know fans will cry, abuse, hurl gaalis at me. But do I care? No baba, I have my eyes & my ears only for you. Aap mere saath ho, toh gaali kya , zeher bhi pee loonga.Pig

Bas aap ka aashirvad mere show ke saath hamesha raheinEmbarrassed

Aapka bhaktHeart

SK 

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

hkarorabspprtSanghavi8nageshanirudhmadness27joshethanAngiraDamEve27qtinzfunalwaysbasskaroTaranaGeetMTheBestblmadhuriArmu4eva-Swetha-whitepearlsaurisUmraoJaanPravesh.PcandybarIshaqzaadeknrajiankur281prachuryaS.StephyVJ-LNMDJMicronRehana86AdorableTroubleMaz.Lekzbhavi20_sarunima_LUIT--Hope--Jay_taporiwithout-fathomshanu4soaplikerMR21shouriesonu-monusumiswappc_palsmanzilmukulchweetuDJ..memadMonu-SunNaashyamsFallen AngelSilentsoul.Sidrasuj01misty85SunShine_A-AkkiLuvsNBT---Udhay--AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Letter to TRP Baba" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suj01

IF-Sizzlerz

suj01

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Loved it Shamil

Whatever you have written is so so true

TRP ke chakkar mein apni show ki band baj rahi hai which is the saddest part

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

bspprtArmu4eva-Swetha-whitepearlJay_tapori--Hope--sonu-monu.SidrashamilSunShine_A

sauris

Goldie

sauris

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged

OMG Shamil Tere TRP BABA ki jai ho,long live trp baba aur ache khase show ki satyanash hoROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlJay_taporishamil

Jay_tapori

IF-Rockerz

Jay_tapori

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
TRP ki bhookh serial ko lalchaaye
Chaahey humaarey hopes bhaad mein jaaye
intelligence ki baj gayi baand
fir bhi hope thi in dream laand
melodrama ka kiya gubbara taiyaar
humpar dekar maara with pyaar
acceptance ki le li patience
diye jao bhaiyya nosense par nonsence
   haha i know pathetic :) But TRP is such a villan..humaara pyaara sa NBt cheen liya..pata nahi uski jagah kis behroopiye ne le li..Doppleganger hai yeh show NBT ka Cry

Edited by Jaynragz - 12 July 2012 at 2:27am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

madness27whitepearlAdorableTroubleshamilSilentsoul

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Shamil on a roll today
But yes I agree this TRP business and resulting lost of creativity sucks Thumbs Down

Armu4eva-Swetha-shamil

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaynragz

haha i know pathetic :) But TRP is such a villan..humaara pyaara sa NBt cheen liya..pata nahi uski jagah kis behroopiye ne le li..Doppleganger hai yeh show NBT ka Cry
hey u write awesome spoofs! do join us when we make the spoof song adda
will be very much appreciatedBig smile keep them ready. will let u know thru pmTongue

thanks shyams, suj & sauris

Edited by shamil - 12 July 2012 at 2:30am

whitepearlJay_taporisuj01

basskaro

Groupbie

basskaro

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
ROFL   ROFLROFL ROFL     ohhh sorry TRP baba might get offended..

JAI TRP BABA KI...Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

Jay_tapori

IF-Rockerz

Jay_tapori

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

Originally posted by Jaynragz

hey u write awesome spoofs! do join us when we make the spoof song adda
will be very much appreciatedBig smile keep them ready. will let u know thru pmTongue

thanks shyams, suj & sauris
  arrey bas yun hi.Thanks :) will.sure try :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.