Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

khiii

khiii

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 4:12pm | IP Logged

Hallo Guys! 

Just call me khiii! Strange name but it has its reasons!:) Haha!I'll tell u that story another time! But for now im here to intruduce myself! Hmm..Okay as I said my  nick-name is Khiii...I live in denmark and im studiying High School at second year..WoW quite boring right now! But what to do-->Must get an education and become and Doctor! (My Parents' answer to my question"Mom &  PoP..what should a desi like me become in life?!":) Well Interests.. I simply adore books and like the thought of going in a world of imagination when reading books! And ofcourse the Water in my life Televison..(Such a nerd u guys must think but what to do---> Hum to bhai jaise hai...waise rahenge!:) My favorite show on the tely rigth now is Kaisa Ye Pyaar Hai!..Hmm what else?? OHH how could i forget! A total Cricket Fan--Love Cricket--adore Cricket--play Cricket (Won the 3rd place in the danish female cricket cup final!!..And im proud of my effort even though i was in the dressing room the most of the time:D!!)I also like playing Volleyball...have been training for 1 yeah and a half...And last But NOT least i love spending time with my lovely family! I love them sooo much and cherish every day we have together!

Well guys.. i better dash (u must think Finally!!:) Im looking forward to getting to know all of you.. Lots of well wishes from the new lady in the Forum--> Khiii Embarrassed 

Ohh last Comment!-> Peace In The World (Especially Between Pakistan and India! Why are we fighting at all!) Ouch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hallo Guys!" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

icy_devil

IF-Dazzler

icy_devil

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
WELCOME TO THE IF KHIII AND HAVE FUN HERE AND KEEP POSTINGTongue

*Shona*

IF-Veteran Member

*Shona*

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 5:27pm | IP Logged

Welcome to I-F Khii!

Hope you have fun here!

Take Care,Tongue

Jasleen

popkurn

IF-Rockerz

popkurn

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 5:30pm | IP Logged

WOW! great introduction Khii! Im gonna give you a nickname! (I give a nickname to everyone lol) but urs is going to be "Kheez" hope u like it!!

Bye for now,

Priya

mango

IF-Veteran Member

mango

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 6:39pm | IP Logged

welcome to the forum buddy

lols priyu how about kheer ClownLOL

meghavi

IF-Veteran Member

meghavi

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 6:57pm | IP Logged

Hi Khii..Priya's right...nice introduction!Smile

Hope you have lots of fun on the forums, especially in KYPH section!

ahmed316us

ahmed316us

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
welcome to IF

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

Hi buddy ! Welcum to i-f . Have funBig smile

Misha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top