Suggestions / Comments

Please Provide Change in Nos of ALL Celebs Fans (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged

@Nadii-yeah dat i have seen alot in dese days you guys have been attacked very much i feel for u guys 

and yeah numbers arent really important atleast for me bt its js for the sake of  knowledge/info. thing

if we could js get the list then i think  no1 will say IF is biased and al atleast in this case of deleting MID's from  celebs FC's

plz  if u could js pass the link of this thread to vijay we want to hear something from vijay

Thnx

Edited by Bipin2012 - 13 July 2012 at 4:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shinus

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Please Provide Change in Nos of ALL Celebs Fans (Page 3)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nadii-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nadii-

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged

Let me forwards this to VB and see if possible

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shinusMagical_KaSh

riya27

IF-Sizzlerz

riya27

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
nadi... we r not attacking any one...
like u said ...yes always we gc and dd fans r complaining... its because always it happens only with them... any change or moderation will bring a drastic change only to them both... so either we don't have any choice here rather to complain to u!!!
instead of accusing us again and again y can't u just try to see through what we r requesting to u guys!!!
if i offended u then am sorry... but i couldn't helpEmbarrassed

Edited by riya27 - 13 July 2012 at 7:16am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shinus_Darling_DDbiggestfanAmoureux-Mrs.MSK-gmsRk

Saams

IF-Sizzlerz

Saams

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
I agree with all the previous comments.I appreciate that MIDs got deleted and its a good move .Though I found out that just 2 celebrities had lost huge no.of fans while for some other celebrities,there had been not much change.And I find it difficult to believe none others had MIDs in their fan list.
It would be very beneficial if you could provide the charts and clear our doubts.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shinusDDbiggestfanAmoureux-Mrs.MSK-gmsRk

shinus

IF-Rockerz

shinus

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nadii-

I think instead of keep attacking u guys should had made a count on each celeb on how much ids reduced.
We all know DD, GC, Barun, Sanaya are profiles with most fake Ids, and this can be seen, on the other hand it is showing affect all over as many fan pages likes reduced. But most affect shows on top 10 celebs ranking as they mostly have MIds.

I dont know how can u say this topic as a attacking... I think u should have not compare this with any other topic being a moderator, I didn't expect this answer... As a  moderator it is your responsibilities to clear the doubts which the members do ask instead of relating it to some other cheap low class reason.,This is just a polite request . When there is a change to the system..its a logic to show the details to the members who made India- forums the best amongst others. And Also . First and almost never think you are always right. There can always be an other side for every story...

Coming to ur second reply that only GC and DD fans are complaining... Dont think its as complaint just take it as there right to ask and write . If there is a problem with them they also will ask... for example you just delete 6000 fans of Barun and Sanaya just imagine what will be the response from the fans of Respective Celebs... I am sure they are not going to say  its just umbers we are loving it...
Being a moderators it your responsibilities to the clear the doubts Instead of type casting as if I ask something being as Barun fan he wrong and Being a DD fan he is right what is this how can u categorize it... I cant understand this answer from you...

Edited by shinus - 13 July 2012 at 3:11pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

YourDarkAngeldanceismyworldDDbiggestfan_Darling_Magical_KaShAmoureux-Mrs.MSK-

shinus

IF-Rockerz

shinus

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
I really thank all those who felt this topic genuine and its our right to clear the doubts when there is a change in the system 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

YourDarkAngel_Darling_DDbiggestfanMagical_KaShAmoureux-Mrs.MSK-

shinus

IF-Rockerz

shinus

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Bipin2012]

@Topicmaker-i agree with you Vijay should provide us the previous number of fans of the celebs

bt i doubt even vijay himself remembers it 

i mean he is also a human not a machine to remember the count of no. of fans of each celeb before deleting their fans Embarrassed

bt lets js hope something good out of it

ConfusedMy dear friend what is this answer,, I also know that Mr Vijay is not a super human that he can remember all those things,, But one thing is sure that being in this computer era and computer genius he will be having all the details stored in the computer data base...Embarrassed

Edited by shinus - 13 July 2012 at 3:30pm

YourDarkAngelDDbiggestfanMagical_KaShAmoureux-Mrs.MSK-

Amoureux

IF-Sizzlerz

Amoureux

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nadii-

well I dont understand why numbers its so important, again u will see that DD and GC got most numbers removed and will start attacting that IF is biased towards them as always.
Its always DD and GC fans  complaining.

I'm sorry if i offend you in any way but i can't help respond to this...

Rather than making this statement don't you think its a reason to be found out as to why only a certain set of fans are complaining... ALWAYS !!!! don't you think Its because they suffer the most with any changes... ALWAYS!!! Well no one can just go complaining unless they see something right... ?  

I agree that there have been unpleasing posts and we definitely do not advocate that nor do we advocate personal attacks...  And as said we welcome the change to remove fake id's ...much needed ... we are with whatever improvements IF wants to make to the site... but something just not looks good with numbers... WE ARE NOT BLAMING YOU but may be there is a flaw with the algorithm being used... so its just a plain number request with the statistics... thats it... Smile

YourDarkAngelshinus_Darling_DDbiggestfan-Mrs.MSK-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top