Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks Shinus for making this topic!!😊
After MIDs got deleted, there is no criteria fixed for scrutiny. How it is certain that a particular account is MID and what if some people are not active and just open IF for news, FC, FFs and other creative work. GC and DD, they both have a great fan following and it doesn't prove or make them victim of MIDs here. How can some FC have around 6000 MIDs and other celebs have all the fair joining??? If scrutiny with a non-liberal attitude has to be done then it must be for all. Because no one can distinguish here between a MID and a real account with a certainty. 
Plus one more thing, whenever PMs are sent to anyone I mean to MOds or CM, most of the time, we got no replies. Where is one grievance cell here where people can be heard???
-Nadii- thumbnail
I think instead of keep attacking u guys should had made a count on each celeb on how much ids reduced.
We all know DD, GC, Barun, Sanaya are profiles with most fake Ids, and this can be seen, on the other hand it is showing affect all over as many fan pages likes reduced. But most affect shows on top 10 celebs ranking as they mostly have MIds.

-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Nadiie No one is attacking here 😳We just asking the clarification from Vijay sir πŸ˜³We would have kept an eye on  if it was in day timing ..this process happened monday midnight... u wanted us to be awake all day to keep in track with it πŸ˜†  anyways We thought it would be a fair play but never expected it will happen only for few clebsπŸ˜• Hope we get a proper information about it πŸ˜Š

anyways Thanks Nadii πŸ˜Š
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

@Topicmaker-i agree with you Vijay should provide us the previous number of fans of the celebs

bt i doubt even vijay himself remembers it 

i mean he is also a human not a machine to remember the count of no. of fans of each celeb before deleting their fans πŸ˜³

bt lets js hope something good out of it

And

@Nadi-its not attacking its js asking for providing previous no. of  fans of celebs and i dont think so there is any problem in that and  even TM has used the word please πŸ˜³ its not even offensive😳

and yeah i did not found any attack on u guys not atleast in this thread and how u saying that hun πŸ˜• 

and agree with u we should have keep count on the no. of fans so dat this would not have happen

anyways hoping for some answer from VB

Edited by Bipin2012 - 11 years ago
-Nadii- thumbnail
well I dont understand why numbers its so important, again u will see that DD and GC got most numbers removed and will start attacting that IF is biased towards them as always.
Its always DD and GC fans  complaining.
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Nadii We never said IF is baised or anything here πŸ˜› just bcz of few fans dont compare this topic with that πŸ˜Š we are asking it in a polite way ..and if num is not a  big deal then why Mr.Vijay need to delete all the comments from articles πŸ˜ƒ and well i hope we have rights to ask our enquires here .. and we have no prob with MIDs.. we wanted to kn wthr he did for rest before releasing the ranking... 
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

@Nadii-yeah dat i have seen alot in dese days you guys have been attacked very much i feel for u guys 

and yeah numbers arent really important atleast for me bt its js for the sake of  knowledge/info. thing

if we could js get the list then i think  no1 will say IF is biased and al atleast in this case of deleting MID's from  celebs FC's

plz  if u could js pass the link of this thread to vijay we want to hear something from vijay

Thnx

Edited by Bipin2012 - 11 years ago
-Nadii- thumbnail

Let me forwards this to VB and see if possible

riya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nadi... we r not attacking any one...
like u said ...yes always we gc and dd fans r complaining... its because always it happens only with them... any change or moderation will bring a drastic change only to them both... so either we don't have any choice here rather to complain to u!!!
instead of accusing us again and again y can't u just try to see through what we r requesting to u guys!!!
if i offended u then am sorry... but i couldn't help😳
Edited by riya27 - 11 years ago
Saams thumbnail
I agree with all the previous comments.I appreciate that MIDs got deleted and its a good move .Though I found out that just 2 celebrities had lost huge no.of fans while for some other celebrities,there had been not much change.And I find it difficult to believe none others had MIDs in their fan list.
It would be very beneficial if you could provide the charts and clear our doubts.