Suggestions / Comments

Please Provide Change in Nos of ALL Celebs Fans (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

riya27

IF-Sizzlerz

riya27

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
vijay bhaiya ...can ya please give us a clear chart... coz all the time its us who is getting affected like this... and do i have to say that all the time we r not getting the proper reply... reply is very far ... we r not even getting any kind of attention from u admins... its sad to say... but we r IGNORED / REFUSED 
its really horrible to come for everything and everytime regarding gc/ dd and their shows... but we r in a fix here... coz it happens only to us...
so please do show some concern!!!!!Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

YourDarkAngelDDbiggestfanshinusRiMa_972-Mrs.MSK-blackb28gmsRkundisclosed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Please Provide Change in Nos of ALL Celebs Fans (Page 2)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blackb28

IF-Stunnerz

blackb28

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
I agree with you Shinus..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

YourDarkAngelshinusDDbiggestfanRiMa_972-Mrs.MSK-undisclosed

Nxt_rockstar

IF-Rockerz

Nxt_rockstar

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Thanks Shinus for making this topic!!Smile
After MIDs got deleted, there is no criteria fixed for scrutiny. How it is certain that a particular account is MID and what if some people are not active and just open IF for news, FC, FFs and other creative work. GC and DD, they both have a great fan following and it doesn't prove or make them victim of MIDs here. How can some FC have around 6000 MIDs and other celebs have all the fair joining??? If scrutiny with a non-liberal attitude has to be done then it must be for all. Because no one can distinguish here between a MID and a real account with a certainty. 
Plus one more thing, whenever PMs are sent to anyone I mean to MOds or CM, most of the time, we got no replies. Where is one grievance cell here where people can be heard???Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

YourDarkAngelshinusDDbiggestfanSaamsundisclosed

-Nadii-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nadii-

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
I think instead of keep attacking u guys should had made a count on each celeb on how much ids reduced.
We all know DD, GC, Barun, Sanaya are profiles with most fake Ids, and this can be seen, on the other hand it is showing affect all over as many fan pages likes reduced. But most affect shows on top 10 celebs ranking as they mostly have MIds.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Magical_KaSh-Mrs.MSK-

-Mrs.MSK-

IF-Stunnerz

-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
@Nadiie No one is attacking here EmbarrassedWe just asking the clarification from Vijay sir EmbarrassedWe would have kept an eye on  if it was in day timing ..this process happened monday midnight... u wanted us to be awake all day to keep in track with it LOL  anyways We thought it would be a fair play but never expected it will happen only for few clebsConfused Hope we get a proper information about it Smile

anyways Thanks Nadii Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

YourDarkAngelshinus_Darling_DDbiggestfanMagical_KaSh-ProudGCian-BatameezDilgmsRk

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged

@Topicmaker-i agree with you Vijay should provide us the previous number of fans of the celebs

bt i doubt even vijay himself remembers it 

i mean he is also a human not a machine to remember the count of no. of fans of each celeb before deleting their fans Embarrassed

bt lets js hope something good out of it

And

@Nadi-its not attacking its js asking for providing previous no. of  fans of celebs and i dont think so there is any problem in that and  even TM has used the word please Embarrassed its not even offensiveEmbarrassed

and yeah i did not found any attack on u guys not atleast in this thread and how u saying that hun Confused Ouch

and agree with u we should have keep count on the no. of fans so dat this would not have happen

anyways hoping for some answer from VB

Edited by Bipin2012 - 13 July 2012 at 4:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_

-Nadii-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nadii-

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
well I dont understand why numbers its so important, again u will see that DD and GC got most numbers removed and will start attacting that IF is biased towards them as always.
Its always DD and GC fans  complaining.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Magical_KaSh

-Mrs.MSK-

IF-Stunnerz

-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
@Nadii We never said IF is baised or anything here Tongue just bcz of few fans dont compare this topic with that Smile we are asking it in a polite way ..and if num is not a  big deal then why Mr.Vijay need to delete all the comments from articles Big smile and well i hope we have rights to ask our enquires here .. and we have no prob with MIDs.. we wanted to kn wthr he did for rest before releasing the ranking... 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

YourDarkAngelshinus_Darling_DDbiggestfan-ProudGCian-BatameezDilgmsRk

Post Reply New Post

Go to top