Fan Fictions

FF: The games we play Thread 3 - Chapter 88 Pg 43 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 57

Applebee

Applebee

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 143 member(s) liked the above post:

saku90sydyaksneehoneyboney1jenie2012ipkndFannajmahB2DB75Coolio56PantheraoncaIyamnurmmansi022Mafara1paris_leeniha14palemsrsipkknd1989sony1980fairycakess2012anu41982nislatracy1191ua91nada_aarkhushi13lliepooja0978addicted16samba12et_tu_achuvrinda-95xxSassyxxbhavs_gid03tellycrazy5armadSaniiiiDee-christmassakadafisumaliGargeePedaPeoniaARSHI_FAN11jazzpreetSNR7the_breezemalosexmaangeetxTheDreamyKidtasid1esmeralda111diyawaqasShoe12bumble_beeday_lilyvarshapanmysticmanthriLilaUKTRND86duncaneliseshr1234vaish912amv63ipkknd_gbdfannnhkblaydeChandni1996jeetegaAplihspran28671srija.singh04dreamyshadowsswat.gOnlookerlovespellmultifacetedArshi1195leanne_1983archminkGlimmermeera06mirnaliniambili123rashgirl000rana5oh.petite.oneOrion_Nneverbeforerockinggirl5bluetajSunipheonix24hiuytlmHADmishtimsmarplesmile1412vikadesigirlbushrayouIqbal Neha1sparikhbasicquestion1-_-harsh42Anamika100hararnavdevsumOlive_RoseN0306JaponicaDrwhoyashal_khanA_BAIronButterflyaquagalShikhaKhushi207shikhafffan123PepsiGirl101snoopy84farheen75zafiHot.Pink.Heelslara3110newmoon2011curledupWater.shonagudiaashred12Prachi..boyznakadebby_11flowers4udrunkiiebabe-.serendipity.-seeta_naipssummaiyasayed...shruti...Kalyaanirulamanikita_88dumas_SenbonZakura_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: The games we play Thread 3 - Chapter 88 Pg 43 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

curledup

IF-Rockerz

curledup

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Shit just went down.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Applebeeblayde

Shweta1691

Goldie

Shweta1691

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
I am in middle of reading this FF for the second time...reached chapter 50 infact...so I am sorry but i'll read the new update ones i have read the whole thingWink...but nice timing...i just hope i am able to finish by tomorrow...shifting cities suck...arggg...i hardly able to contain my excitement to read this story...i ges i'll just have to pull another all nighter todayWink

I am sure the update is amazing!!!!

Hoping to edit this post soon

Thanks for the PM

blaydeApplebee

bluetaj

Goldie

bluetaj

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Finally...it's here an update...I went Yay!
Shyam is a total psycho...was thrilled to see Jais figuring some clue...oh boy love that character...at par with Arnav. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Applebee

mysticmanthri

mysticmanthri

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
thank you for the update...i thought it would be very long before we get one...shyam n his flickering eyes were really scary.loved jais version of arnav ...humour replaced by respect...
so what did shyam leave behind...khushi what a remarkable heroine to be brave faced in times of crisis n think abt their loved ones future is so nicely written ...
i know it must be hard for u to let it go but do end our agony ...i mean the next update...i know im bad for asking it too early but couldn't help myself i long for the mystery to unfold n the lead pair breathe easy...

Applebeeblayde

dumas

IF-Stunnerz

dumas

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Today, he realized that the young man standing in front of him was the fabric of the Raizada universe. He had suffered what Jais would never wish on anybody, yet his family still subtly sought comfort from him. Nani who had been out looking for Anjali with her son and daughter-in-law sidled up to her grandson. Looking old and very lost, all of a sudden. Akash stared at his brother, eyes wide, holding tightly onto Payal's hand - his beacon of strength. They too had been out. Something he was sure, Payal would never forgive herself for - if the pinched expression on her face was anything to go by. Yet, in their own subtle ways, they all turned to the young man who had taken care of them for such a long time - the young man who still continued in doing so, amidst his devastation. He was still unconsciously comforting them. Watching out for them. If you asked Jais, it was probably that very moment that his respect for his young brother-in-law grew by leaps and bounds.

great minds think alike i started to write a pm to to remind you i am about to spam your mail box until you update  and i got a pm with an update  loved the update the time has come for our heroes to kill one and for all the reptile know as shyman m jha loved how dev realized exactly what asr is about and his respect for him grew thank god the left pooja thali behind khushi in the hole of that freak and his anger is mounting please let asr and dev reach even in the mist of a mad man she is worried about her husband reaction to something happening to her and the baby loved the update awesome  thanks for the pm

Edited by dumas - 24 August 2012 at 10:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nislaApplebeedevsum

citi

citi

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Finally!
I swear, waiting for an update to this is how I have learnt how to stalk an FF.Big smile
Every time I get a Yellow!, Blue! or Heyy! I go yippee!!
Good that she has managed to keep a cool facade in the face of such madness. Jais and his understanding of the Raizada is revealing of both the men.
Waiting for the next update...prune the waiting period if possible.Smile

Applebeeblayde

Gargee

Gargee

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
B. B, B, B *sighs, shaking her head at the screen*

*Sighs again.* 

Oh. Dear. Lord. B!!!! How the hell do you do that? And why- in God's name- Why am I not able to learn that from you? Promise me. Yes, Promise me right now Lady that you are going to teach me how to build a chapter up like that and then f**king leave the Readers on a Steep Cliffhanger. 

How, B? How could you be so evil to us? You chose to leave us there? Really? I mean like, Really?

*Sighs again, and takes a looong deep Breath to calm herself down.* Okay that's that Rant I've had built up in me out in the open. LOL

Now, to the nitty-gritties of that Fabulous of that *jerks her thumb over her shoulder and jerks her head* Update over there. 

You know, even in the show- I have always wondered- just how much Arnav and Khushi seem to carry over their shoulders. Its like They're the only people who have the courage or the actual brain to process something as big as what they Handle. The rest of them? Only Pretty faces that get scared even if someone so much as says a loud "BOO!"

Now, Jais. This guy- I'm in Love with. I'm in absolute Love with him. Its a pity He fell for Anjali. *Sigh* But he's got a clue and i know what he's got- At least I've guessed. But, Hey! Why ruin the surprise?Wink

Shyam Manohar Jha.This character you've created? It's the most awesomely insane character I have ever read about. I mean- and Yes, I know I've said this before- but writing, creating someone like that with such flawlessly described Flaws- Kudos! Because that my dear, is a feat in itself. I'm so Proud of you B!

He's nutty. Yes. But the sophistication and intricacy and delicacy that you've employed in describing Shyam Nutty-nutterson- Wow! I mean, Wowah!!!

So again- a beautiful and Amazingly Gorgeous Job done Honey! *stands up and claps with tears running down her face not caring a whit that her hostel mates are staring at me with conviction dawning in their eyes that she has indeed  crossed the Crazy Turn and taken a sharp Left.*

Kudos! And loads and Loads of Love!! *Huuug!*

Cheers Hon!
G <3

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

samba12blaydeApplebeeJaponicadevsumdumas

Post Reply New Post

Go to top