Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saniiii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

It's a very interesting story.. Read all the parts in one go.. Loved it.. Please continue soon!!... Want to know what will happen to Khushi..

pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Bingala,

Just read your entire FF over tha last couple of days, needless to say you've done a fabulous job... But I see you haven't updated this FF since ages... You can't leave the story at such a cliffhanger. My heart just stopped beating when Shyam caught hold of Khushi...😲

I thought security at RM was beefed up?? Even a fly shouldn't be allowed to enter w/o permission, then how come this maniac snatched Khushi right from the lion's lair?? Says a lot about the extremely poor security, did he infiltrate the air tight security here also?!?!?!? That just sucks!!!

Please update soon, I wanna know how Jais & Delhi Police come to ArHi's rescue this time, Arnav is absolutely devastated and so am I... 😭
Edited by pixiegirl - 11 years ago
johnangad thumbnail
pls update soon, just a few parts left!!!!
tasid1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bingala... Hv had a terrible fight with the husband! THNKS to your ff... Lol... Hv been reading SOG.. found the link to ur ff... Thought d give it a try...MY GOODNESS!!! What a ff.. Hv done nothing over the weekend other than read this... As a result husband very mad..he can't seem to get this Arshi madness... This bingala ff madness.. I love yr style babes... The imagery... Fabulous... The earlier chapters of Arshi discovering each other...SUPERBLY DONE!!! Will reread them... But babes PLZ finish this story.. U can't LVE us hanging here??!!!!! Now that the husband s royally pissed might as well fin the story.. So will u PLZ update and pm me. Many THNKS... 
asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Bingala... *hugs*

I finally got round to reading...(completely lost motivation to read any FF's after exams..getting back into motion now )!! Albeit the last two chapters..and I know I've missed a couple before that, but with my goldfish memory I can't remember where I stopped reading 😆. Will catch up on them soon...!!

My  mind is literally whirling with all the info in the last two chapters...I should really go and catch up. Grr Shyam's back...loved the notion of the poem to Arnav, depicting what is to be the fate of Khushi if he isn't able to save her

The way you write is amazing, words weaving magic...the parallel couples, the love they both feel, and the things they do for love very similar... yet being the reason for pain/distress in either relationship

Parallel scenes...Jais is concentrating on the love of his life, yet this time he's not to blame for Khushi being kidnapped...Loving it!!

P.S: I haven't got round to reading Shades of grey...

P,P.S: Don't be surprised if you see the first paragraph on other FF comments... i've lost all of them somewhere... 😕

blayde thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Dear B, 

I thought I would let you know that this is the THIRD time I'm reading The Games We Play from the beginning all the way to chapter 84! Each time I restart, I have a little inkling of hope that by the time I reach 84 (again) that there will be a little unclicked 85 waiting to be opened, like a little present. Please please pretty please continue! Kahani ko adhuri math rehne deejiye! Bestow some of your mojo power to this baby as well! 

bushrayou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope you update super soon!! really suspended with Khushi's kidnap! lol! 

Missing this story! 
SNR7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow! I was like totally hooked onto dis FF 4 da last 2 days unable 2 get off my laptop or fone each chapter astounding me more than da last literally sitting on edge da entire time either anticipating intense displays of love or dreading da rampage of 'evilness' on Arhi - a complete gonna is wat I am - hook, line & sinker 😉!
Applebee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Shweta1691 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am in middle of reading this FF for the second time...reached chapter 50 infact...so I am sorry but i'll read the new update ones i have read the whole thing😉...but nice timing...i just hope i am able to finish by tomorrow...shifting cities suck...arggg...i hardly able to contain my excitement to read this story...i ges i'll just have to pull another all nighter today😉

I am sure the update is amazing!!!!

Hoping to edit this post soon

Thanks for the PM