Mitali415

Groupbie

Mitali415

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged

My life is kinda like Gunjans life. 8 ways it's lyk Gunjans life

1) Gunjan's mom died -- My mom died 2
2) Gunjan stays with her aunty --so do i
3) Gunjan has a cousin who is her frnd now ---so do i
4) Gunjan came from a different enviroment than wht she has to adjust to now --so do i, i came from U.S.A to India
5) Gunjan was kind of stubborn and use to behace badly wit others --i did tht too.
6) Gunjan's cousin (Rachna's) cousin like her --- My cousin Piya's cousin lyks me and we r in a relationship now.
7) Gunjan's life has some1 whose name is "Mintu" --- it's such a coincidence that there's this guy whose name is Mintu n he is like the MAIN villian of our lifes.
8) Gunjan's dad left her and went to Australia ---my dad left me and went to U.S again Cry

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

126sbearhugreshivradha9alice1234BrokengirlKushalFan-SimKhaira09kkushi06samarp2MSN_VannyArYa_crazyluvprava55663MagicalPariSunshine797-Eris-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gunjan n my life ----similarities" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.SalmanDeewani.

IF-Stunnerz

.SalmanDeewani.

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
I really feel sorry for your mother's death..
And am happy that there is someone you love and who loves u back..
And villain..aww..
Dnt worry evrythng will b ok..!
Good luck my best are with you..Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

reshivKhaira09Sunshine797

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Aww am really sorry to hear about your mother. I hope u are stronger now with your cousin and love by your side Thumbs Up

mahamarif

mahamarif

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
i felt sorry for your mom but wht a co incidence this drama is made for u so tht u can get inspired how to live and in india where do u live in mumbai ????????with your aunt how is swhe with u like relationship 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine797

Mitali415

Groupbie

Mitali415

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahamarif

i felt sorry for your mom but wht a co incidence this drama is made for u so tht u can get inspired how to live and in india where do u live in mumbai ????????with your aunt how is swhe with u like relationship 
I noe i miss my mom a lot too. CryCryCryCry CryCryCryCry But anyways i am trying to move on at least god gave me the happiness that i have some1 who loves meSmile  I am happy with that factSmileBig smileBig smile@mahamarif Oh she is my mom's sister and i live in... Ujjain Smile Ya this drama is made kinda 4 meSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine797

kkushi06

Goldie

kkushi06

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
I'm very sorry to hear about your motherCry It's sad to know the kind of games life plays with us!!..and this drama is purely made for youTongue as others have said..i too hope and wish for you to get inspired and learn to move on in life..it will be difficult but not impossibleSmilethere are so many great things in store for you..for starters you've found the love of your lifeEmbarrassedand there are yet more great things to come your way..Life is beautiful..no time to live in regrets but yes cherish your precious memories just don't let them stand between you and your futureTongueand i can most definitely feel what your going through as i also live in the U.S...i can't ever imagine leaving the U.S for India...it's difficult to get accustomed to something totally differnt from what we're use to...especially when it comes to India and America as there both two completly differnt countries and the way of living is also very differnet..hats off to you for being able to adjust to a new enviornmentClapbtw if you don't mind me asking which part of the US were you from?Smile

Mitali415

Groupbie

Mitali415

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkushi06

I'm very sorry to hear about your motherCry It's sad to know the kind of games life plays with us!!..and this drama is purely made for youTongue as others have said..i too hope and wish for you to get inspired and learn to move on in life..it will be difficult but not impossibleSmilethere are so many great things in store for you..for starters you've found the love of your lifeEmbarrassedand there are yet more great things to come your way..Life is beautiful..no time to live in regrets but yes cherish your precious memories just don't let them stand between you and your futureTongueand i can most definitely feel what your going through as i also live in the U.S...i can't ever imagine leaving the U.S for India...it's difficult to get accustomed to something totally differnt from what we're use to...especially when it comes to India and America as there both two completly differnt countries and the way of living is also very differnet..hats off to you for being able to adjust to a new enviornmentClapbtw if you don't mind me asking which part of the US were you from?Smile

Thank u, ur right but i think i am lucky to have such a "sub family" i mean a family who kinda loves me like my own family. I mean what more can i expect, my own dad left me n went back to USA n my aunty's family kept me. N BTW i'm from New York

KushalFan-Sim

KushalFan-Sim

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
aww.. feels bad to hear abt yr  ur mom !
n having family like SSLK is also fun
n sis like rachna is cute too 
i guess yu r there inspiration

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.