Phir Subah Hogi

Gulabiya's Vachan and insecurities

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sunheri

Groupbie

sunheri

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged

Todays episode some part of what Gulabiya said to TVS I do agree but some of it I feel was part of her experince with thakurs and from her life. TJS never ever respected or treated her nicely. She was one of many bedni's who just provided pleasure to TJS and that left her really hurt. He never cared for her, she waited for his affection or love which she never received. Sugni never receoved her father's affection and G  felt that pain for her daughter. She could not ever say anything to him or ask any questions. So I think that she took out most of her anger of Thakurs on TVS.

I do agree he  lied about his wife but he just came to know about that just few days ago !!!!

She felt she was so right that she wasn't listening to what he was saying. His words " nothing matters except love between Sugni and Me" ..An experienced bedni(mother) will be able to differentiate between lust and love. He has given Sugni respect, love  without ever thinking she is bedni. He has put his family to risk and gone at lengths to help sugni and her family unconditionally. He has had many many chances to use Sugn's love for his own physical pleasure but he did not. Today also he did not raise his voice to G but declared his mad love for sugni !!!!

I felt G was taking out her frustation of Thakurs on TVS ...how could she not understand that TVS just got to know few days ago about his wife, he was trying to tell her but it was falling on deaf ears. 

Because of her insecurities and bad experience with Thakurs she had kept on telling sugni TVS will not marry. This forced TVS to come up with marriage date quickly as he realized that sugni's mom could become a big factor in him losing Sugni. So he fulfilled all her demands but when Reva was found, TVS was caught off-guard and before he could think how should he handle the situation, his fear of losing sugni gripped him. And that fear was induced due to G non-stop questioning!!!!

Now G vachans of not marrying her daughter to TVS evetually will lead to Sugn's sardhakai.
I dont know if this is better than marriage to TVS. She should think that TVS whole family knows that his first wife is dead so how he be lying about that.

I feel if more time was given to TVS he probably would have divorced his wife and married sugni !!!! but till then he wanted to make sure that sugni is still with him.

Now we have to see if what will Sugni do? whom will she believe ?
I love their pair and would want them together ...show Sugni dreaming about TVS Embarrassed

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynamitagloryzgaayikaSabina_AnsaricupdPutijaChalhovSandy66romancefanVinnie79HillyloveShell16-rupa-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gulabiya's Vachan and insecurities" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

namitagloryz

namitagloryz

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Great analysis, Sunheri, loved what you wrote. G. is taking out all her frustrations on TVS alright. To her, all thakurs are the same, selfish, lusty and unkind so how can TVS be any different. Pray and hope he proves her wrong. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunheriwiddyromancefanHillylove

Hillylove

IF-Dazzler

Hillylove

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Sunheri, love your post.  This is exactly how I am feeling, her insecurities as a Bedni has made her see only one side to this situation, and that is Vickram is using Sugni.

It is has never occurred to her that, his consistent need to prove his love for Sugni, no deceitful man would go through such lengths.  A deceitful man does not feel he has to prove anything to anyone, he will play games, but will always remain in control of his feelings and his methods.  There is no confidence or arrogance in Vickram towards Sugni, or he would tell her the truth believing totally that she would stay.  Vickram panics constantly with the thought of losing Sugni, that is a man in love and  helpless because of his situation, not a calculating man who just wants a Bedni.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sunheriwiddynamitagloryzromancefanVinnie79

namitagloryz

namitagloryz

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
You are really good in analyzing, hillydee and you write so well, congrats!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyHillylove

atria

Goldie

atria

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
You are right, but that's what mothers tend to do, project their own insecurities and fears onto their kids lives. She has never seen a trustworthy thakur, and just as she was beginning to believe Vikram it turns out he is lying also. Plus think of the responsibility on her. Sugni's father is least worried about her welfare, her mamas are leeches, Gulabiya has for long been the only one with Sugni's responsibility. Obviously she will go nuts when she finds out that the other person who she thought would take up her job is a liar. I love Vikram, but if at this point Gulabiya trusted him simply because he says he loves Sugni, it would be completely unrealistic from a protective, worried mother.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanVinnie79ForeverSHINee

-rupa-

IF-Rockerz

-rupa-

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
I completely agree with u have written .
Gulibiya due to her experience was not ready to listen or trust vikram . Vikram might had plan to divorce or take some steps that leagal way move from reva but gulibiya finding truth has led to lie & hide things . making situation worse . Gulibiya is not wrong ..she is mother & always face harsh situation , how can he trust vikram when he is treating her wife lilke this ...
THis too came in my mind that since gulibiya has given vachan ...it will make vikram to take path he never thought that is sar dhakhi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefanVinnie79

Saviosaraff

Saviosaraff

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Yes you are right Goldie, G has never seen a trustworthy Thakur and hence she is trying to protect her daughter but on the other hand she also has never seen a Thakur promise marriage in front of the whole world which TVS has done.  G overprotective attitude is making her blind to simple logic, where she cannot analyse that how come a Thakurayin all dressed up is painting away to glory in a lonely mansion no sane woman would do that.  But on the other hand Love overcomes all. Titli Thakurayin in her own words explains TVS side of the story how he stood by a mentally sick woman till her end and how he truly loves her.  At the end it is for Sugni to take a call whether she will stand by her mother and her disbelief of the Thakurs or will she stand by her Love.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefanVinnie79Hillylove-rupa-

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Great post, and analysis of the situation.  Yes I feel that Gulabia is indirectly pushing  Vickram to take the only path he might feel open to him , Sugni's Sardakahi!.
 Gulabia has lost all her objectivity when it comes to Vickram, all she see is a man who is out to use,her daughter and aparently abuses his current wife, and is going to ruin her life!
 I agree with the phrase mother's knows best, but in this case I  think the mother's own life is clouding her vision where her daughter is concerned.
I  really hope that Sugni could see beyond the current situation and see the his intention beneath it all!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

figueresunheriHillylove-rupa-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.