Mohan ke dono haathon mein laddoo?

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Well this post is for all the pessimists out there๐Ÿ˜›
optimists can continue dreaming while I sing 'kaise samjhaaon badi na samajh ho๐Ÿ˜†

ok we all know monu is getting married to rondi for sure.
He is heartbroken  but that  shouldnt let us forget he  has indeed married a girl who he doesnt love. The fact that mohan bhatnagar we knew earlier wud never have done this- that can be set aside for a minute. This is a new avatar with a new ring tone๐Ÿ˜›
So he comes back leaving his biwi at the hospital and gets to know from guru/ninni/jiji or may be straight from the horse's mouth aka meenu that she has finally confessed and had been doing a rain dance while he was getting married to the other chick.
so how do u think he will react ?

Will he tell Meenu that he has already married Rondi? ( the MB we knew would tell her)
or will he hide it fearing 'losing' her phorebher'?? (Ah! this new MB might!)
Papaji  is all ready to get meenu married to monu now ( did he ever think how this is going to affect a man called maanav who he had earlier promised some thing similar?)

so most probably MM marriage is on too๐Ÿ˜ณ hawt hawt scenes coming soon guys! Get ready to make sizzling Avis & VMs๐Ÿ‘

Remember rondi is still his wife. One cannot marry and then divorce some one in a few hours.
So when MM marry, the mohan bhatnagar we loved will  now commit a crime called 
BIGAMY'. He will def get married to meenu BEFORE he gets a divorce. taaliyaan and seetiyaan pleej for the CVs๐Ÿ‘

So to bring the eternal (?) lubhers together, the rondi chick for the time being will sacrifice her pati & love ( yeah she too magically fell in lowwe). But what about the divorce ?
and there begins the journey towards attaining a three letter word  and a murderer of creativity, the one and only TRP๐Ÿคช u can just imagine (and shudder) what kind of high voltage dram u will witness in a show u once loved for its simplicity and nuances .

Rangeela channel, go  rot in HELL!๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I thought this wud b a spoof post .. shamil u r actually ranting!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Edit*
oh u rant so beautifully ... u have written an indirect spoof for the future track
LOL at the rain dance ... ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by bhavi20_s - 11 years ago
shamil thumbnail
why bhavi?
like guru said,,spoofs likhne waalon ki dil nahin hoti kya?
why do u think I cant rant like others???
letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamil

why bhavi?

like guru said,,spoofs likhne waalon ki dil nahin hoti kya?
why do u think I cant rant like others???

Oh no no u have all the rights to rant ... its just that I have never seen ur rant-avatar
I hope someone notices the disappointment of the fans...
shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhavi20_s

Oh no no u have all the rights to rant ... its just that I have never seen ur rant-avatar
I hope someone notices the disappointment of the fans...

๐Ÿ˜† at the moment they are rejoicing over the fact that TRP is up! phankas like u & me . dear bhavi so not count๐Ÿ˜›
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sad to say! Even this seems to be possibility now, if our baccha kucha hope of that being someone's dream somehow(last attempt at holding on to some hope-trying to be pari๐Ÿ˜†)  turns out to be false.
shamil thumbnail
subha , u r free to believe anything yaar
or face the reality 
of course u can remain one of the chamelis or titlis who dont mind any assassination of character as long as they get to see either monu or MM romancing๐Ÿ‘ 
jaanujanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How i trusted CV's of this show for giving audience what they want...๐Ÿ˜•

They Killed Mohan's charcater literally which was the jaan of this show and They will make his charcater further cheap by making him to get married to Megha as a fraudster and making a joke of this sensitive subject called Widow-remarriage and Killing the essence of NBT in full form...

Cant see this wonderful show in ruins...๐Ÿ˜ญ
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Word to everything u said...can i whine too...

They have managed to s**** up everything that was NBT.

It will just go the way u predict - imagine the children going thru all this drama...
I shudder to even think...Nanhi has lost her spiderman forever...

I tried sleeping over it but no - the strange sinking feeling of losing something or rather having lost something is running so high...almost feel like taking a day off from work...

They sold us down the river.
Sigh...

pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Viewer : Naazo andaz se kehte hain ki jina hoga
zeher bhi dete hain toh kehte hain ki pina hoga
jab mai pita hoon, toh kehte  hai ki marta bhi nahi
jab mai marta hoon toh kehte hain ki jeena hoga
yeh ishq ishq hai, ishq ishq

CV:  ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
    ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›