Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 2 Page 13

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Well this post is for all the pessimists out thereTongue
optimists can continue dreaming while I sing 'kaise samjhaaon badi na samajh hoLOL

ok we all know monu is getting married to rondi for sure.
He is heartbroken  but that  shouldnt let us forget he  has indeed married a girl who he doesnt love. The fact that mohan bhatnagar we knew earlier wud never have done this- that can be set aside for a minute. This is a new avatar with a new ring toneTongue
So he comes back leaving his biwi at the hospital and gets to know from guru/ninni/jiji or may be straight from the horse's mouth aka meenu that she has finally confessed and had been doing a rain dance while he was getting married to the other chick.
so how do u think he will react ?

Will he tell Meenu that he has already married Rondi? ( the MB we knew would tell her)
or will he hide it fearing 'losing' her phorebher'?? (Ah! this new MB might!)
Papaji  is all ready to get meenu married to monu now ( did he ever think how this is going to affect a man called maanav who he had earlier promised some thing similar?)

so most probably MM marriage is on tooEmbarrassed hawt hawt scenes coming soon guys! Get ready to make sizzling Avis & VMsClap

Remember rondi is still his wife. One cannot marry and then divorce some one in a few hours.
So when MM marry, the mohan bhatnagar we loved will  now commit a crime called 
BIGAMY'. He will def get married to meenu BEFORE he gets a divorce. taaliyaan and seetiyaan pleej for the CVsClap

So to bring the eternal (?) lubhers together, the rondi chick for the time being will sacrifice her pati & love ( yeah she too magically fell in lowwe). But what about the divorce ?
and there begins the journey towards attaining a three letter word  and a murderer of creativity, the one and only TRPSilly u can just imagine (and shudder) what kind of high voltage dram u will witness in a show u once loved for its simplicity and nuances .

Rangeela channel, go  rot in HELL!Thumbs Down

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

ChomelbspprtSanghavi8joshethanmamata279deejadamrutha26ZaphiraDragonblmadhuricrazy87TaranaGeetkkkphileMTheBestjaaneman007priyu_friend-Swetha--Roopa-sauris1973anuakruzfatim30Ishaqzaadeswavai2Pravesh.PbablinishaknrajiMeera_Ka_Mohan-Wishes--acacia-AdorableTroubleLekzbhavi20_sadoremevirgoarunima_LUITBharti_kNanhi_AngelMR21hukshilawithout-fathomIndigoBlueschweetupc_palsliza81shyamssonu-monuakshirocksmisty85SunShine_AAreYaarnadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mohan ke dono haathon mein laddoo?" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bhavi20_s

IF-Rockerz

bhavi20_s

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
I thought this wud b a spoof post .. shamil u r actually ranting!!!! Shocked

Edit*
oh u rant so beautifully ... u have written an indirect spoof for the future track
LOL at the rain dance ... LOL

Edited by bhavi20_s - 11 July 2012 at 9:17pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TaranaGeet-Swetha-shamil

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
why bhavi?
like guru said,,spoofs likhne waalon ki dil nahin hoti kya?
why do u think I cant rant like others???

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaphiraDragoncrazy87MTheBestkkkphile-Swetha-AdorableTroublebhavi20_sBharti_k-Rinky-

bhavi20_s

IF-Rockerz

bhavi20_s

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

why bhavi?

Oh no no u have all the rights to rant ... its just that I have never seen ur rant-avatar
I hope someone notices the disappointment of the fans...

TaranaGeet-Swetha-shamil

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavi20_s

Originally posted by shamil

why bhavi?

Oh no no u have all the rights to rant ... its just that I have never seen ur rant-avatar
I hope someone notices the disappointment of the fans...
LOL at the moment they are rejoicing over the fact that TRP is up! phankas like u & me . dear bhavi so not countTongue

-Swetha-AdorableTrouble-Rinky-

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Sad to say! Even this seems to be possibility now, if our baccha kucha hope of that being someone's dream somehow(last attempt at holding on to some hope-trying to be pariLOL)  turns out to be false.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TaranaGeetshamil

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
subha , u r free to believe anything yaar
or face the reality 
of course u can remain one of the chamelis or titlis who dont mind any assassination of character as long as they get to see either monu or MM romancingClap 

TaranaGeet-Swetha-1973anu

jaanujanvi

jaanujanvi

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
How i trusted CV's of this show for giving audience what they want...Confused

They Killed Mohan's charcater literally which was the jaan of this show and They will make his charcater further cheap by making him to get married to Megha as a fraudster and making a joke of this sensitive subject called Widow-remarriage and Killing the essence of NBT in full form...Ouch

Cant see this wonderful show in ruins...Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bspprtTaranaGeet1973anushamil-Rinky-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.