Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
@omiraja..i second your thought..the yearning of agam and same for nimrit will make their love more deeper and intense.

Even though nimrit misunderstanding agam to love amrit but her love will never die for him..agam is innocent and she will sooner or later know about it..

Its a start once more of their love story and i feel soon agam will feel something in his heart when he will be around natasha..nimrit..

The dupatta scene was one of them and more of such moments will make agam realise its his nimrit..

Agam..nimrit is the couple made for each other ..the separation..the pain ..the hurt...yearning for each other creatives is so well focusing on it.

Edited by saveeta24 - 13 July 2012 at 10:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

loveyoupreeto--Saina--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anikita and Waseem!! <3 (Page 2)" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

amara23

amara23

Posted: 15 July 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
I guess they do as Ankita doe's not look good with Navi, I can't stomach Ankita as Nimrit though as she is short and tubby and not a scratch on Dimple who was elegant and beautiful like a princess should be.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Amrit Manthan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.