Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

PrincessRu

Groupbie

PrincessRu

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Don't u guys think Ankita as Nimrit and Tej look hot together????

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nashili04Rong_riagowrisa--Saina--Ahlembr200910jmoyee200

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anikita and Waseem!! <3" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Yes Ankita and Waseem do look good together and there wasnt any such scene in yesterday's episode where we could find any cute or Hot chemistry between dem but if ankita was here as a another character insted of Nimrit den dey would hve look good together.
now she's Nimrit who's alredy married to Agam and Tej is her best best friend who wants her to take revenge and get back everything frm Amrit that was hers so i guess WE WILL HVE TO SEE DEM WIV COLD  INTENTIONS NOT HOT U SEEROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayaAnyaSwaRonAnurnaAhlem--Saina--prc_fan1

jmoyee200

IF-Rockerz

jmoyee200

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
 tej ( waseem) --nimrit (ankita) jodi so lvely...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayaAhlembr200910

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
 Lovely Jodi... A+W... N+T...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ahlem

gowrisa

Goldie

gowrisa

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
i find them adorable also but i guess only because i didn't watch the show before..

If I  saw love story of Agam and Nimrit i might have seen them in a different view ..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessRuakshaaya--Saina--Ahlem

akshaaya

akshaaya

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
After  the  entry  of  new  Nimrit( Ankita) , I  like  Tej &  Nimrit  pair  at  this  moment after   reading   written  updates even  though  I  don't  watch  this   show  now...  

Edited by akshaaya - 12 July 2012 at 1:07pm

--Saina--Ahlemanasuya43

--Saina--

IF-Rockerz

--Saina--

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gowrisa

i find them adorable also but i guess only because i didn't watch the show before..

If I  saw love story of Agam and Nimrit i might have seen them in a different view ..

Ditto - you read my mind Gowrs Smile

gowrisaAhlemanasuya43

omiraja

omiraja

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
nope she doesnt look good with him, but the scene with agham where there usual mantar played looked awesome, they looked like a couple made for each otherm, even though dimps was far better actress & stunning looking, but the character angham/nimrit are made for each other & the love between  themwas oozing out even when they met this time with anki as nim
i agree dimp had hot chemistry with agham &the screen used to be on fire when they were togther, but i think because of there character & the bond & love they share, even anki will have hot chemistry, just wait & watch?

i feel now the romance will be more intense & deeper after the sepration & anki as nim with agham will put the screen on fire, as they are both yearning for each other & missing one another like crazy, so im now waiting for the reunion & more then than for agham to start to feel somthing every time nim is around or near him, that it slowly dawns on him as if he knows her from some where & the heart strings start to pull him towards nim im eagerly waiting for anki/agham to have more scenes together & sweet moments like today scarf getting tangled in his watch, i want nim to do something that will remind him of her

saveeta24loveyoupreeto--Saina--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.