Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
What can I  say  like  most of you I am in Awe of today's episode.
   First off all  I  would like to  Thank the CV's  for comming up with a plausable story about the wife's reappearance.!!! At least now we know that he thought her dead . But still he did  sit down and perform the barsi pooja    Confused
   Varun and  Naryani  no words , you guys were brilliant in your stance, beautiful acting!  The Lion and Tigeress face off  ...JUST BILLIANT!!!!Clap
  Gulabiya  proved that when it comes to  Sugni, she is not afraid to  challenge a Thakur, and  if I was not watching this show from the beginning I  would have been convinced that Vickram was nothing but a lying, cheating heartless snake  playing with her child!  And that Vachan  OMG!!! How is she going to  stop the wedding? It will take a lot of effort on her part to convince Sugni  about  the wife being alive...
  Vickram  was shrewed, no holds bard determined that Sugni will be his, and is not against using the rift between mother and daughter to get his way.  He looked like a compleate  Deevana, had me wondering if Reva was the only  crazy one in that house????  I admit was a bit scary to watch. His anger was bearly held in check...but one must ask is he angry at Gulabiya for her snooping or the pretty clear picture she painted of what his character is in her eyes.( No better than the other Thakurs, he just  planning to  make her daughter  a bedini in a smarter way!  )
 Maybe seeing the man he is turning into  dose not sit to well with the proud, fair, level headed thakur!?
   I guess it all lies with Sugni now and her reaction to the whole situation...will she want to be the "other woman" to the love of her life, or will she run away???? Judging by the reaction she had when she 1st saw he was married  I am thinking the 1st option, but then again judging by how much he has her in his claws makes me wonder.
  This is truly a Love story  unlike any other  I have seen!

Edited by Vinnie79 - 12 July 2012 at 4:30am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

lmaharajhwiddyTeamvampirescyrineRaleighbcatcupdromancefanchumki...ForeverSHINeeShell16stephhhLaila2009pyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mother's Love Vs. a Lovers Madness" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

romancefan

Goldie

romancefan

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Wonderful comments Vinnie! Yesterday's episode has just scored a new high! Everyone enjoyed it tremendously.ClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyRaleighbcat

cupd

cupd

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
I am amazed with today's episode!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

widdy

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
She is so in love with him that she is willing to give him her life...her love is going to measured by the fact if she is willing participant in this arrangement. I think a show with this happening is FAR more interesting to watch then one where it does not happen. I think it offers more drama etc.

And then, when she is willing to give herself to TVS, it is HE who cannot go through with sleeping with her - that's when his guilt and conscience tears him a part...that would be such a great scene to watch.

So here is Sugni is a platonic Thakur-Bedni relationship...Wink

Kiya Drama.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefanVinnie79JulieD

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Vinnie, you're absolutely right, the performance by the two powerhouse actors was amazing.   The scene was shot brilliantly and the dialogues were all bang on. 

I am completely conflicted in how I feel.  On one hand as a mother I understand Gulabiya and her need to protect her daughter.  On the other side is the obsessive lover who is willing to do anything to keep his love with him.  I can't help but feel sympathy for him and want to support him.  Even though I know what he is doing his wrong! 

It is all very interesting, different and never boring. 

LOVE IT! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

figuerewiddyromancefanJulieDLaila2009pyar-ishk

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shell16

Vinnie, you're absolutely right, the performance by the two powerhouse actors was amazing.   The scene was shot brilliantly and the dialogues were all bang on. 

I am completely conflicted in how I feel.  On one hand as a mother I understand Gulabiya and her need to protect her daughter.  On the other side is the obsessive lover who is willing to do anything to keep his love with him.  I can't help but feel sympathy for him and want to support him.  Even though I know what he is doing his wrong! 

It is all very interesting, different and never boring. 

LOVE IT! 

That is EXACTLY how you are supposed to feel because in the novel of Jane Eyre and every protrayal of the character of Mr. Rochester, you know he is doing wrong, you know he is deceiving Jane but at the SAME time you know that he truly loves her. The same can be said for Mr. De Winter in Rebecca where he too harbors a dark secret and is not honest with this wife. It takes a very good actor to generate that from an audience. You don't hate him, but you hate what he is doing...and that's the difference.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanVinnie79pyar-ishk

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
after yesterday's episode n vikram's explanation of hiding his wife, I feel the story has geared up and became more interesting. It will b fun to watch who will win; vikram or gulabiya.

PSH ROcks...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanVinnie79

cbindia2009

Groupbie

cbindia2009

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
The story-line reminds a little of the novel Jane Eyre. Crazy wife locked away...  the hero Mr. Rochester wants to marry her (jane) but on the wedding day truth comes out... crazy wife eventually commits suicide after nearly killing the hero...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.