Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

COLOGY thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I think it happens only wen story procedes...first Yash should extend his
hands towards friendship...den der divorce story n finally his confession .

I think realisation happn prior to divorce drama ...his feelings gets stronger
n accept Aarthi after divorce drama
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kholita

I think when the truth about aarti divorce came out , and she get separated from yash again, he will realase how much he love her, and maby when he see her with her ex , he will fell jalouse , dear they is some men in real life like that, they don't see their true love for a woman intil she is out of their life 

i hope that clear your confuse 

Ya... That's a huge possibility..
Separation track and jealousy would be the best way for yash's realisation.
Yes you did. I'm looking forward to the future track more now😃
mary78613 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gcpvian

I think it happens only wen story procedes...first Yash should extend his
hands towards friendship...den der divorce story n finally his confession .

I think realisation happn prior to divorce drama ...his feelings gets stronger
n accept Aarthi after divorce drama

Hmm.. Yes. Strong possibility.
Let's see what happens in the future.
I hope CVs have something good in store for us.
Priyasi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Loveforlife

I guess it will be gradual...love will surprise Yash too! first he will fight it...cling on desperately to Arpita's memories, get angry with himself and people around him...but all will be useless...this won't save him from the Aarti magic and eventually will confess!! All this will take time though!! but we don't mind!

Love Punar Vivah!! Love AarYa!!

Cheers!!

Nice post's all of you!! 👏

Yes, I agree. Yash will not fall for Aarti all of a sudden. It will be gradual. He will himself not confess even though he will start loving her intentionally. Even now, he has become dependent on her but doesnt know. Aarti fell for him only after she left her past because of the situation, in fact, she started hating Prashant for what he did, but with Yash the case is completely different. He still loves Arpita a lot and it will take for him to come out of her memories and accept Aarti and her love. But believe me, it will veryyy beautiful. EVen more beautiful than Aarti;s confession. But that's gonna take time. And the journey of his confession will be veryyy beautiful.
CVs are very good in giving proper flow to the story. It would have looked very stupid if Yash had fall for her when she saved him. He even didnt knew how Aarti found him and what she went through for him, in fact no one knew. CVs have first shown trust building up, now the friendship and this friendship will lay the stone of their love which will be very strong.

So, sabra rakho mere dosto. Intezaar ka phal bahot metha hota hai.
And please dont hate Arpita
aparnapr121 thumbnail
agree with u guyz...I am also confused about how CV's will develop such a track...Rite now Yash is too unromantic to Aarti who takes such a good care of him..I expected him to atleast fully understand what all pains Aarti had suffered in finding out him n literally saving him..well...I think that was not completely depicted..Itz aarti who is always suggesting ideas to Yash to solve his problems...Even after realising this Yash is not at all completely unfolding his problems to Aart,nor is he seeking any suggestions from her.I am dying to start the track of yash being in love..Coz i think it will be more beautiful..I dont know how CVs gonna do that n i clearly dont want a too dangerous situation/people (like the minister and his wife's) to  be created to show him realising his love..Hope Yash's love track will be as breathtaking as him 
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOVE is not made it HAPPENS and same in the case of yash probably it takes some time for him to love her...hope that day come soon in Aarya life !!
mary78613 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnapr121

agree with u guyz...I am also confused about how CV's will develop such a track...Rite now Yash is too unromantic to Aarti who takes such a good care of him..I expected him to atleast fully understand what all pains Aarti had suffered in finding out him n literally saving him..well...I think that was not completely depicted..Itz aarti who is always suggesting ideas to Yash to solve his problems...Even after realising this Yash is not at all completely unfolding his problems to Aart,nor is he seeking any suggestions from her.I am dying to start the track of yash being in love..Coz i think it will be more beautiful..I dont know how CVs gonna do that n i clearly dont want a too dangerous situation/people (like the minister and his wife's) to  be created to show him realising his love..Hope Yash's love track will be as breathtaking as him 

ya right now all he cares about is Aarpita.
I don't mind that but I just want him to start liking aarti just a liiitttllleee bit. Like thora sa. She des sooo much for him.
Ya I know the saving track was not depicted that well. The hut scene was sooo annoying. Poor article sat outside in the rain just so that hash doesn't feel unconforable without hs shirt! Urghhh I absolutely hated that.
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Artemis_1122

hmmm nice post. I never really thought abt it. I just hope it's gradual and not suddenly as with Aarti... cuz that won't go with Yash's nature.

Aarti's way was natural I think cuz he yash took a bullet for her one and only son obviously any1 wud fall 4 someone or start respecting sum1 if they do sumthing lyk tht 4 them and then she almost lost him in the storm and u only wud realize ur love 4 sum1 if u loose them or on the verge of loosing them. So in my pov aarti fell in love wid Yash naturally