Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
OK, in my view the show would be more interesting if TVS marries Sugni BEFORE the truth is revealed that TVS wife is alive. It is very fitting with the storyline, allows for a more interesting story too. The only other option is that Sugni herself agrees to become his mistress which would be just as interesting KNOWING he is married.  However, I just cannot see that happening...

It would be an awesome scene with Gulabia, Aditya and the first wife showing up with TVS filling Sugni's maang and then Sugni realizing he's married...in essence she had her Sardakai.

OR Sugni agreeing to it volunatarily...and her mother running to stop her but too late. She might, in part, because her family is not financially stable and the pressures, the fact her mother might get sick or unable to dance because she hurts her foot - all this could force her to it...after all...

Either way THIS has to happen to move the story forward. A Sugni-Vikram seperation with Sugni walking out and not going back and an obsessive TVS chasing after her TOO boring and not like his character.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefankomal07likarshpyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Marriage" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
O guys - no Sardakai!! It would be so much funWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

widdycupd

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
I dont want sugni to stay in dark till the marriage. I want to see her reaction after all is exposed to her but hope she remains with vikram even after that time and Reva realizing the depth of their (sugvi) love, decides to leave vikram for sugni

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

figuerewiddyromancefan

anagha107

anagha107

Posted: 15 July 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
absolutely.  yes the show would be more interesting that vikram and sugni gets married before sugni comes to know not only the truth but also his suffering in the past.   by sugni's nature she will not stand his site not even a mint when she faces the reality.  But realising how he stood by her side in every passing moment  of her life may help her to come back to him in the end.  Any way please no ''sardakai''.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

widdy

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 15 July 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
I scared will they marriage will happen? Hope it does

widdy

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 15 July 2012 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
I don't want marriage to happen with Sugni in the dark cause am not in favor of people making decisions for others without there knowledge.

"It would be an awesome scene with Gulabia, Aditya and the first wife showing up with, TVS filling Sugni's maang and then Sugni realizing he's married...in essence she had her Sar dhakai."

If TVS completes all the ritual and fill her maang with sindoor before the trio entrance wouldn't make Sugni his second wife? I don't understand how is that a sardaki Confused

We seen how a sardakai is to be perform when Gulabiya was being sold to Vik uncle. The ritual was done with one elder bedni sitting on the ground giving instruction to two women. First they put MS on Gulabiya neck and said by doing so she'll belong to the Thakur Haldi for life. Then she instruct the other to put the sindoor Haldi brought on Gulabliya maang. All Haldi had to do to complete the ritual was put the chunnai on Gulabiya head which he didn't do cause fire cracker Sugni burst in and stop it LOL Most importantly sardarki isn't done in a temple.

So if Vik takes Sugni to a temple with a priest and does all the ritual including the saat phere there is no way we can call it sar dhakai, she'll will be his wife period.

likarsh

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 15 July 2012 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
But Pyar Ishk - even if it is not a formal one...in essence, if he marries her in a temple, how is this giong to be considered a marriage?

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 15 July 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

But Pyar Ishk - even if it is not a formal one...in essence, if he marries her in a temple, how is this giong to be considered a marriage?

Thakur aren't allow two wives in the village? Ok say for argument sake Sugni wasn't from a bedni community and married Vik and Reva came back from the dead what will his marriage be void cause the first wife isn't dead ?

I think the reason is an issue is cause Sugni is from a bedni community that's all.

Believe me am not trying to be difficult am just confuse and trying to get some form of clarity. Like now I even get confuse why is Sugni considered a bedni when no sar dhakai was done is it cause her mother is a bedni or once born in that community you're automatically called a bedni

Edited by pyar-ishk - 15 July 2012 at 8:00pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila2009likarsh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.