Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Teamvampires

Teamvampires

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
I feel like maybe TVS is telling Gulabia that his wife is mentally ill only to get her sympathy.
What do you guys think????

-----------
Noor

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

br200910jmoyee200

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reva mentally ill??" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

atria

Goldie

atria

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Actually because Gulabiya disbelieves it I have every hope that it is true. If she had believed then it would have all been too easy for TVS. Plus the insanity has been mentioned by other people also, like Amrita, and hinted at in the TVS-jiji conversation.

Teamvampiresromancefan

Teamvampires

Teamvampires

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by atria

Actually because Gulabiya disbelieves it I have every hope that it is true. If she had believed then it would have all been too easy for TVS. Plus the insanity has been mentioned by other people also, like Amrita, and hinted at in the TVS-jiji conversation.
Yeah maybe your right I just feel like there is a chance that Reva is not mentally ill.Smile

namitagloryz

namitagloryz

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
How can he hope to gain any sympathy? In fact G. will be angry because he is leaving his insane wife for her daughter. Next time if anything happens to her daughter he will leave her too. So I just feel he's telling her the truth and that is when he fell in love with Sugni he didn't know his wife was still alive. The whole family knows that Reva died in that accident. I certainly think this Reva is an imposter. 

Teamvampiresromancefan

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 7:15pm | IP Logged

No, Reva maybe mentally ill, it is very difficult to understand and identify if a person is mentally ill or not. Unless, ones knows the symptoms it can be easily missed. It is one on the reason there neurological research is tough as getting a reliable baseline is tough. Mental patients can be successfully be kept normal with the right medication. TVS may be saying the truth and he may not have had a healthy relationship with Reva.

The question now are whether TVS is going to marry Sugni after divorcing Reva and I guess, if Sugni wants to be a 'second' wife?

Teamvampiresromancefan

Teamvampires

Teamvampires

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by namitagloryz

How can he hope to gain any sympathy? In fact G. will be angry because he is leaving his insane wife for her daughter. Next time if anything happens to her daughter he will leave her too. So I just feel he's telling her the truth and that is when he fell in love with Sugni he didn't know his wife was still alive. The whole family knows that Reva died in that accident. I certainly think this Reva is an imposter. 
Yeah maybe your rightSmile

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
REVA IS MENTALLY ILL  I have NO DOUBT otherwise why she will agree to stay there and draw all those pictures on the wall and other day she hit TVS and hurt him and he was saying sometimes it is difficult to control her.Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefan

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

REVA IS MENTALLY ILL  I have NO DOUBT otherwise why she will agree to stay there and draw all those pictures on the wall and other day she hit TVS and hurt him and he was saying sometimes it is difficult to control her.Ouch

I hope the writers give her a REAL diagnosis instead of just she was pagal...shows the writers have not done the research necessary to add some depth to the show...perhaps someone can drop them a hintWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.