India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

jassi and armaan

fnahmed Groupbie
fnahmed
fnahmed

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 3:13pm | IP Logged

i know now the seriel is beeing stretched fro another year but are they going to stretch long to for armaan to find out about jassi being jessica then what story is going to be left  or she will ge married to purab and later on the eopsides purab dies and armaan comes in. this can happen like that. what do u think guys.

t and d have said they have u turned the story from blf. and please can u tell me why did t and d say purab and jassi might not be friends anymore does that mean they are going to get married to each other.

come on guys let me know what u think

farhana

Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

Are you kidding me...farhana..

Wow!! I never thought that way.. Will they really do this??? OMG!! I cant even imagine that happening..I have already lost passion for this show.. but after the possibilities that they might show are making me nervous....

If ever any such thing happens in JJKN I will quit watching for sure...So much for wasting an year and a half over a show...

OMG... puulzz... I dont want to see any Ekta twists in this show...people dead, people marrying multiple times...

Edited by Jassidevi - 01 May 2005 at 3:42pm
rose85 Senior Member
rose85
rose85

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
thn the drama will totally bhi like.. ekta style!! eeee i dont want tht to happen at all juss keeps our fingers cross and wait and watch..
peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fnahmed

i know now the seriel is beeing stretched fro another year but are they going to stretch long to for armaan to find out about jassi being jessica then what story is going to be left  or she will ge married to purab and later on the eopsides purab dies and armaan comes in. this can happen like that. what do u think guys.

t and d have said they have u turned the story from blf. and please can u tell me why did t and d say purab and jassi might not be friends anymore does that mean they are going to get married to each other.

come on guys let me know what u think

farhana

Is this your guess or is this info from a creditable source?

kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 5:36pm | IP Logged

In the first place, why should Jassi marry Purab ??????????????????

I am sure Purab will not FORCIBLY hold Jassi to her promise, I see no situation or occasion by which Jassi will willingly marry Purab. As JD said, the serial does not have the attraction it had a couple of months ago, T & D still have a chance to give JJKN a graceful ending. Purab left Jassi (first time around) when he thought she had not gotten over Armaan, I am sure he will not stand in the way when he actually knows that she is not gotten over Armaan.

Please T & D, do not kill the show.

tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
i will def quitw atching the show if that happens,it will be typically ekta style drama which i would rather not watch
misbah Senior Member
misbah
misbah

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 6:33pm | IP Logged

yar,show 1year challe ga kuche bhe ho sakta hai.

agay jaker purab,armaan ka mukabla hai,

aik baat yad rekhna jassi key family jitna purab ko

cahatey hain armaan ko nahi,mana kay armaan ajkal

free horahey hain jassi key family say,lakin jis din

pata challey ga jassi ko purab nea kafi support keya

hai,sara pasa pallet jayega,wase bhe purab ajhe bhe

billu uncle ko papa ji kheta hai,Smile

any way,yeh mere such hai.

Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 6:43pm | IP Logged

But what about Jassi loving Armaan...and Armaan pinning for her... Will Jassi forget everything and go to Purab only because her parents wants that to happen...

They wanted that last year too...but as you guys say that Jassi loving Armaan was the main thing to cancel the engagement... Purab still knows that Jassi loves Armaan only...

If inspite of that fact if Jassi marries to Purab, it will be the dumbest and stupidest thing that can happen in JJKn... I will quit watching the show for sure..

Go to top