Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sami01

Coolbie

sami01

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

yourmittFun007gaya_subradhiisnipsejshiny3mcmohanArShi_AbhIyapiyushicutyeeedolljolly_fllooser01anizorrukhsar.crazyharianjanaashred12asdpsanmolswethasyam08seelaksSofnakeenu_kkshanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Meenakshi spits venom---Dc khamosh updt 11 July" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks a  lot Sammy for filling in .. I was partying and just got back and my thoughts were on Aasman Se Aage Embarrassed..

Kya update likha yaar thanks dear ClapClapClapClap

So Meenakshi Jee finally Hit the Nail on Coffin... and the Red Tape ka Kissa Katam... and on top of it she got 5 lacs...Aww DC he was stoned left and right CryCryCry But the way he gave back to the Channel was fabulaos Kick Ass Answer Yeah Baby this was for Life Not So OK !!AngryAngry.. Gr8 dialogues must say was given to him that  he gave it back to hell with the channel who are the biggest players and this show is a victim ...AngryAngryAngry

Back to  from where they come... Looks like Angad and Akshat  will go back Akshat again confessed his love for Meenakshi But does she also reciprocate is yet to be seen as she is already in some guilt trip after what she did to DC... so precap showed DC in teh room but when she opens he is not there, I feel he is sitting on the bench or he has gome back to his mom...Wonder where my baby doll Karishma is my daughter now switched parties she likes Meenakshi where I still am proud of Karishma...ClapClap and this Meenakshi's Alan Sir is not shown..

Still Public voting and 1 carore is there or the show got axed in the show itself is unknow or if my guess goes the show got axed OuchOuchOuchOuch so the winning amount is only 5 lacs...Sanam and Mauha space seems to be done unless the show  1 month later and Sanam tells DC that I am famous due to this makeover... That will bring the character to a full circle.. or he also walked out on DC Ouch

2 More episodes Left !!! CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryNow after all Meenakshi did to DC I just want DC happy and smiling I want the Dev Chopra  life of his .. I hope the CV's will justify giving that and  he can stay happily with his mom... She loves him dearly !!Hug and he can make her happy and bring the smile on her face Smile

I was telling Rekha another Mahaan Character Kya??? So looks like our man Apu will make DC Dev chopra another Mahaan character in the history of Indian Television,,,

I hate Life Not Ok channel...AngryAngryAngry

All I want Apu back in another role Hope Meri Kweaish puri ho ...CryCry I just want him back DC is a kick ass role he has ever played ClapClapClapClap

Tomorrow will be interesting again keeping us  wondering DC kaha hai ..
and then Friday the 13th ... The end of a wonderful novel showCryCry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mcmohanArShi_AbhIyaMahinKsami01anizorharianjanaswethasyam08

sami01

Coolbie

sami01

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
ya i forgot to mention krishma's hug it was amazing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Observe DC's dialogues back to Meenakshi in stage they were fireworks.. ClapClap Apu is fanastic in his tone so good Sammy.. He gives goosebumps...Day Dreaming.. Agar mai Kahoon Ki Mai tumdsay Badla Nahi Lena Chahatha hai !! Itna achha emotions dekhaya in teh end when he is on stage alone ClapClapClapClap

I hope he is happy in the end.. He deserves it !! Its not that people are kept at gun point He was at the GUN POINT all the time !!! He was also the janwar in the circle himself...Ouch

Kal jo hoga DC I want to see him complete his circle... Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

looser01

Goldie

looser01

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
fantastic acting by dc he and meenu need to come togather at the end sad show finished so quickly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08shanti05

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
thanks fr the update Sami!!

awewsome expressions emoted by AA Clap they gave back to Life not ok channel Thumbs Up the ASA show is also axed in the show. which happened in real too.

2 more episodes only Cry

shanti05

anizor

IF-Dazzler

anizor

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update sami

harianjana

IF-Rockerz

harianjana

Posted: 12 July 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Thanks sami./

and DC was a wonderful character, Meenashi said all the bad thngs abt DC on stage, but what abt gud thngs, how he gave her second chance, how he gave her strength, how he supported her... every thing...

I feel sad on DC, I wanna say him that u should never help one even it is willingly or unwillingly, becoz u get nothing at final.

and meenu should have once thought abt those all lives who get employement, by this show. before saying some thign on stage

and finally to Life not ok, I hate u and show gave a good kick to life not okay yesterday.

sami01

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.