Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Mein aa gai

And As you can See...I am almost ready to burst...infact the emoticon has already bursted toh I cant even have enough time to get ready to burstAngry

WHATTT!! WHAHTTT!!! WHYYY!!!!

When Tuesday had so MUCH of potential and also a huge quota of left over Drools for Wednesday...Wednesday suddenly turns from 'ASR high voltage romance' to 'Expectations Sabotage programe'Angry...CVsss!!!!

So with this and the protest still on..
 I start the update...Cry
Cry

With the Rabba Ve moment of tomorrow continuing and the bigada Nawab (aka ASR..yes for this brief moment that bigada nawab is back...Embarrassed sees that she s blushing and wonders that he is all wowed that she can KKGSR can blush tooBlushing and continues cornering humari shywhy Khushi . (Okie okie ...so forgive me for this ridiculous emoticon...LOL)
..she again steps back and he tells her that it is high time that whenever he comes closer, she stops stepping behind (Aha...hint de raha hai wifey ko...Dont go back..so that I can bump into you and we can sing...Accident ho gaya RABBA RABBAEmbarrassedLOL)...he further continues that infact he wishes that she would walk with him...His wifey gives him a sweet shy smile and finally as if taking pity on her..but having a super smile on his face, he lets her go (Oye...Gadhey!! Ithhe gentleman banna zaruri thaAngry...now I am stuck with the whole house playing hide and seek and your sister playing GumshudaAngry had you not let her go.Embarrassed...we would have been spared of the ridiculous showdownOuch)

She leaves...stops  and gives him a smiling glance back and  then walks away...He smiles and speaks to himself that it was what he wanted to see...Her smilingEmbarrassed (he is making amends..isnt he??? Trying to give her back what he had taken away from her during this marriage...her Self  respect, her smile, her spunk...)

(From this part onwards..it is total bakwaas...Guys who wish their sanity...Please ignore)

Khushi in the kitchen and comes to know that Anji the akal se ganji is now doing bhook hartal...So she saunters into her pyaari si NanadDead aka Anji the akal se ganji's room...and does a lot of blah blah and blah!!!! As to she should eat and because of her, HER ASRJi is not eating ...and what fault of her child and more blah blah...Anji ofcourse suddenly realizes that she is pregnant!!!! and keeps giving weird expressions...Khushi finally realizes that she is banging her head on the wall and leaves the room..(Whew...Finally...I thought Khushi would become the Zulmi Angrez...and put a funnel on Anji's mouth and feed her...just to break her bhook hartaal!!Ouch)

The brothers of the Raizaada pagal khaana enter the house...and Aakash who is never known to bring good newsAngry...goes to find his dear sister and finds that she is not there...
(A small scene below ..one of the saving graces)
ASR sits and there comes his wifey...and he looks at her worrying face and knows that she is worried...so the gentleman that he has becomeEmbarrassed...he stands up and asks her if everything is alright...(I like this..he is so easily getting into that hubby mode..now awkwardness, no hesitation,...straight ...Me hubby you wifey!!! Get readyTongue)
she is about to say when the useless Brother and brother in lawAngry to each of them respectively, aka Aakash, butts in, to give news that their super mentally balanced sister is missing...(Yes...he would have known that eventually...couldnot you have just first finished questioning your mother and naani..till then we would have SOME kind of respiteOuch)

And so the whole Raizada Pagalkhaana starts searching...Finally the new plastic surgeried HP takes pity on them and tells them that Anji the akal se ganji has taken an auto rickshaw and has run away from ths paagalkhana...errr  I mean...he had seen Anji leaving in a n autorickshaw...All get worried ...

ASR decides to go searching and Aakash decides to tag along...ASR tells him to stay put...telling him that Either one of us is  needed at home, (PagalKhaane mein ek pagal toh chahiye na...Payal the pagal has become Sayaani..toh uske pagal husband ka rehna zaruri hai naAngry and waise bhi you wll bore me to death on the way...better stay here and bore the boring people..but dont you dare come near my wifeyAngryLOL)...Khushi also wants to tag along..but Naani stops her...and seeing this...ASR who is jumping to leave...comes near her ..puts his hand on her shoulder...(as if telling her 'sorry..but Naani is right...I hate to leave you here but have to...as my mad sister has just got another of her mad attacks'Ouch That was an awesomely sweet gesture ...such a mega change in him!!)

ASR meets a rickshawala on his way outside who is about to be beaten to death by him for daring to stop him, when he suddenly realizes that he might be the same one who might have the misfortune to meet his sister...and asks where did he drop his passenger...The Rickshawala tells him after ASR pushes the note of Rs. 500 in his hands against the fare of Rs. !00

On the other side.the culprit...Errr I mean the alleged victim...Anji is sitting and telling the doctor to abort her child...The doctor is trying to convince her otherwise and after enough banging her head against the wall called Anji..she tells her that her husband's permission is necessary for abortion (SOMEBODY please take away the license of this doctor!!!It is apparent that Anji is preggy more than 6 or 7 months...Ofcourse the baby bump is miraculously forgotten..probably they did not get the appropriate balloon for showing thatAngry,,,but what doctor even thinks about abortion after 6 months except it is totally and completely necessary for the mother's healthAngry)

On the other side naani and Maami come to know that Khushi went to Anji's room and Maami scolds Khushi for doing so...(And By God she IJJ right!!! Why cant Khushi stay put and romance her hubby instead of putting us to this horrendous torture...first it was merry go round the kidnapper and now merry go round Mrs. KidnapperAngry)

There in the hospital...Anji is coming out of the hospital dejected and ASR arrives there...

NO PRECAPAngry

Edited by -Srushti- - 12 July 2012 at 6:06am

The following 162 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*shivnirubhandarijag12sonalusa007miratoonaNas1monu7yourmittapsaramenonchhedacoolxniki_pngemini3630gujaratigirlpragyakumarsarahjcswarajgiranukutty82kaushikaaumeshachSinghisravneetgillshiny3ssprsdaparna_mpavneethaarisfaith.hopestar432kk10buzz123urs_anamikacelaHafsa99Arshi_AmazingJeevitha.PvishkhushDeboraguiltypleasureElvsmtazbManahil192diotimaashnaMaharajhimani88RosieCshantellbrownSonia Kapasisaku1122asiaheartprinks75deep27miss_patel5dangerous dondent4uRatiKoniRaima36avidity_2002AshiraniaJoshana458puniraghp18mahalaxmiklarimel22k-kimyazeefan 1A HUGE FANnanda_gopasrmirjishrubasinipillaiishikaek43divra4shmuupierosalinda92GodHelpUssunramShilalipirsshreeDesiGirlsRockxxdasudisaMamijiDaspayelLIONHEARTriddzyeeJust_Love-Preetz--Swetha-PutijaChalhovManzzVenilladeepa911teri_susanrima001cpervaizTeeyashally_mswash2mjhtian94SpotYash141virgo24Chimpsynavyaalex8saddafmahmood4856neverbeforeaadhirai__blossom__minnieeamul_kn..SmaTz..Nightingale...samarp2ipkknd06-Ray-Rozy77sizezeroaddictbluedreamz953Aliya_hzsnPriyyanka-Anks-Porikyph21sparikhArhi_2205OLGNESsmithasrkl0veyRoarkwezyusOmaRamdassPCRocksRach.SexyLoShell16maankigeet4evercaskerlara3110paru_roxxMidnightStarxkhushix|Persephone|minuuPinkCinderellasujal_kashishlafangi_Mahisaru.g-Xpress-Prinsesse.SuviOptimisticEyesArushiBS-.Aphrodite.-pikiiichuu.CrazySobtian.snowflake..DarkParadise..riyya6Roshini1494snowdreambones88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IPKKND - WU- 11/7 - Anji and Abortion!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

paru_rox

IF-Rockerz

paru_rox

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Main bhi aa gayi, main bhi aa gayi Hug ... aur iss baar firshhtt *Haila yeh toh pehle kabhi nahi hua* Shocked  ... mera pyaar tere liye badhta jaa raha hai Chatpati Srush LOL

So first things first -- I am convinced ... the CV's are out to get you Srush.  Now we just need to figure out why Tongue

Aakash who is never known to bring good news -- ROFL ... ok so what has poor Akash done to you bey that you are so sweetly pissed off with him LOL

the new plastic surgeried HP -- ab naya HP toh banta tha yaar ... purana wala Shyamu ka dhokha bardaasht nahi kar paya aur ussay dhundhne chala gaya hai Wink

Loved the Arnav Khushi scenes today ... baaki sab bakwaas for the sole reason that I do not understand Anji ke dimaag ka naya fitoor Confused ... How is aborting the baby gonna help especially when she is still hung up on her my-husband-is-gold wala funda ??? Arey yaar infact shouldn't she be considering her baby & hubby her only family if she believes him so much ConfusedConfused

Anjali's scenes yesterday were beautiful but today I did not understand the logic behind her decision Ouch

Chatpati Srush Hug ...  Aaja party karein, am first in your thread today  PartyPartyParty

Edited by paru_rox - 11 July 2012 at 12:46pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

buzz123DesiGirlsRockxxzeefan 1-Swetha-TeeyaChimpsy-Srushti-kyph21lara3110

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paru_rox

Res

YOU'r first??? Hayeee!!!! and I have amended...but no shayari till I get some good episode...WHY does this happen to me...WAHHH

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Chimpsyminnieeparu_rox

Nightingale...

IF-Dazzler

Nightingale...

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
thanx 4 the wu!
The first scene was realy cute but poojali was being a bit ott

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

GodHelpUs

GodHelpUs

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
loved your fun filled post/ update yet it did not miss a single point. Great work buddy. Btw pls always post the WU as soon as you can as I get back a little late from work and with no repeats these couple of days I am going into serious depression..bail me out there, will ya!!

thanks and cheers!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DesiGirlsRockxx-Srushti-

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GodHelpUs

loved your fun filled post/ update yet it did not miss a single point. Great work buddy. Btw pls always post the WU as soon as you can as I get back a little late from work and with no repeats these couple of days I am going into serious depression..bail me out there, will ya!!

thanks and cheers!

Hey yaara..and sorry for the late update...but I cant post it early as I also come late from work and then updateOuch u can sneak peak in the Live update thread to get a glimpse Embarrassed

-Swetha-Chimpsy

DesiGirlsRockxx

DesiGirlsRockxx

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
haha funny post loved reading it  (Normaly i  dnt read written updtaes but i saww the ATRACTIVE title which brag me here) so plz make more PAGA khanne updatds thnx love you

love arshi (arshida)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

paru_rox

IF-Rockerz

paru_rox

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by paru_rox

Res

YOU'r first??? Hayeee!!!! and I have amended...but no shayari till I get some good episode...WHY does this happen to me...WAHHH

Aaj episode dekhne ke baad, main tere reactions hi soch rahi thi LOL

-Swetha--Srushti-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top