Phir Subah Hogi

Did you notice...TVS nodding his head?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged

There were a few moments where I saw TVS noding his head at the oddest times such as when Dhauima told her that if she had kept her daughter under control this would not have happened...hold off, but that is NOT what I saw in the show. TVS knows it and surely he would never agree to such a comment.

Plus, is he NOT aware that this woman is the one who tried to kill Sugni? Something is not quiet right here but is Dhauima a friend or a foe? What's up with her...and if this kid is Dhauima's granddaughter, then earlier on in the show it was said she did not have any family?

Loose ends...what will happen is TVS will move the wife faster then Gulabia can get Sugni to Riva Manzil. Gulabia will look bad once again...she'll turn to Aditya for help.

It is all quite believable that TVS is right on what he said...but I do not believe that Riva is normal BUT what if TVS is feeding her meds to keep her locked up in the mansion? I hope not; that would look awful.

I think the storyline is plausible that she indeed is not well, she was presummed dead in the accident and now she is alive and if we remember, he wanted to tell Sugni the truth. However, Dhauima showed up with wife and she was well and truly alive...

Questions, questions, questions...I wonder if we will ever get to the bottom. The mystery is getting deeper.

The question is will Sugni go through with this marriage? My hope is she does and my hope is that they don't get there in time because ONLY then will the story be interesting...her marriage will in essence be "invalid" in one respect but once TVS puts the sindoor in her maang, well, that't is isn't it?

Looking forward to that episode - it will be quite a shocker.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefanrozieJulieDKhatamKahani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Did you notice...TVS nodding his head?" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-rupa-

IF-Rockerz

-rupa-

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

I yet to notice about vikram nodding ..i guess it was only when he wanted daima to speak . Daima told clearly that she dont like sugini but she is always there for thakur . Earlier daima asked vikram to bring truth but vikram denied this for sugini . I guess daima is not bad ..she hate sugini & she might do something that marriage wont happen but aginst she dont want to harm vikram & she is there for him other than sugini .

Vikram dont know about daima tried to kill sugini . He is unware & trust daima for everything .

Everyone seems to be pointing same thing that reva is mentally sick . Why to give medicine to have wife alive ..rather it much to easy to kill . I think vikram is not aware of reva being alive but question is how she came in nick of time . How daima manage to get her & where she was one year .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanLaila2009KhatamKahani

suresh555

IF-Dazzler

suresh555

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
I am still unsure about VS and Dhanuma. They both seem to change their stories when needed.

We all know that Dhanuma joined with JS's assistant tried to eliminate Sugni. They also tried harming VS's sister. Seemed like Dhanuma would go to any length to keep Sugni away from VS. Why? Is it possible that Reva is related to Dhania?

VS kept Reva away from his family and Jiji-jee, the lady that sticks her nosey everywhere. Why would VS hide Reva after the so called accident?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefan

ForeverSHINee

IF-Dazzler

ForeverSHINee

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Yeah why the hell is not coming up with the truth yet and be done with.He is continuously lying and nothing can justify a lie. If he has faith in his love then he should tell Sugini the truth before things turn out to be worse(my pov)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanLaila2009

atria

Goldie

atria

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
I did notice the nodding, but I took it as a sign that he was allowing her to speak  about Reeva, remember the earlier episode where he shushed her up saying do not speak about this till I say so?

I'm not yet sure what exactly is happening and if everyone is speaking the truth or not, Reeva is most likely insane, but there are still chances of TVS being the bad guy if he is making her mad with meds or something. I do hope that is not the case. Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanLaila2009pyar-ishk

Gewels

Gewels

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
This is such fun! Only one thing is clear-TVS lied about his wife being dead-who did he cremate i wonder? Everything else is decidely murky, and rife with mystery :-)!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.