Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
I am SPEECHLESS...by these two's performance in PSH... absolutely MINDBLOWING, wonderful excellent. ClapClapClapClapClapClap

I dont know how to describe their wonderful work but must appreciate the CVs, director, dialogue writers for giving them such strong scenes and Varun, Narayani doing superb. I am glad n amazed

Varun BadolaClapClapStarClap
StarStarClapStarClapClap
Narayani Shastri ClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

anitat53Sabina_Ansaricupdromancefankajal03Vinnie79KalapibumtrinketForeverSHINeeLaila2009Shell16-rupa-tulipdaisypankhudi_TiaRaDJ..pyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Appluad to Varun/Narayani" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-rupa-

IF-Rockerz

-rupa-

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
I agree i like both the actor including gulki . ..There acting make me feel awe ..i have never enjoyed the serial so much i am doing now

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanpankhudi_TiaRastephhh

khushimuskaan

IF-Sizzlerz

khushimuskaan

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
i agree
love barun n narayani performace n convo.its superb

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stephhh

atria

Goldie

atria

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
I just hope TRPs pe kuchh asar ho ! They were both great, and the scene was very well conceived and executed.Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanstephhh

drtulika

Groupbie

drtulika

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Awesome nw after watching such nice acting by these wonderful actors other shows just seem to have no spark at all.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

annu_msromancefanstephhhLaila2009

ForeverSHINee

IF-Dazzler

ForeverSHINee

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
The confrontation scene left me asking for more scenes like that. The dialogues, the acting could not have been better. Hats off to the CVs I want more scenes like thisThumbs Up

romancefanstephhhLaila2009

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Hats off to  G Narayni and  Varun...both did a wonderful Job!!!!    Love it 

romancefanstephhhLaila2009

cupd

cupd

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Clap
Originally posted by stephhh

I am SPEECHLESS...by these two's performance in PSH... absolutely MINDBLOWING, wonderful excellent. Clap

I dont know how to describe their wonderful work but must appreciate the CVs, director, dialogue writers for giving them such strong scenes and Varun, Narayani doing superb. I am glad n amazed

Varun BadolaClap
Clap
Narayani Shastri Clap
100 % Agree today show was amazing ! Love it ...Big smile Can't it to see what happens next ! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanstephhh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.