Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Mein aa gaiTongue

And first of Taaliyan and Seetiyan for Gulabiya aka Narayani...SUPER!!!!
The way she ATTACKED Vikram...the way she did not waiver, didn't hesitate, did not flinch..even with Virkam standing right there...like a wounded tiger...nostrils flaring...eyes red and almost ready to KILL her with just his eyes...
And so...Oh so ...the Thakur is back and so am I...I dont care he is grey or brown...This is the Thakur Malek that I fell for and he is back...wrong or right..he is there...with force...
And what a Face off ...with Gulabiya...Somehow the equations (For me and it is completely my POV..so please dont bash me for saying this) ... the chemistry between the actors was AMAZING...the built up..the failed attempts of Gulabiya, the one upmanship of Vikram everytime...had cumulated to give this effect..

And Hats off to Gulabiya's unwaivering spirit, the courage and persistence to fight for her daughter, and the way she told the truth to Vikram's face..that he Would NOT have told Sugni the truth...because he knew Sugni would have left her...That is the difference ...Gulabiya and the average crying mothers...That she not only knows her own daughter..but also that Vikram knows her daughter so well and that is why he will not tell the truth...

I loved Vikram's reaction to her allegation...that he was not doing anything wrong..he was doing it for his love...He must have fed himself this version...Being a proud Thakur..he would have so justified his actions to himself...that now seeing the ugly image of his himself ..that Gulabiya was showing him...unabashed!!!

The Vachans are back...So Finally we have Gulabiya giving a Vachan to him..that she wont let him marry her daughter!! Wah wah!!! So the full circle of Vachans...Vikram's Vachan to Gulabiya...Vikram's Vachan to Sugni...Aditya's Vachan to Gulabiya and Now Gulabiya's Vachan to Vikram ...more like a challenge...whose Vachan will be fructified...??

Edited by -Srushti- - 12 July 2012 at 8:25am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010Sabina_AnsarinamitagloryzcupdPutijaChalhovSandy66romancefancroziaxxKalapiVinnie79bumtrinketForeverSHINeeLaila2009Shell16MR21tulipdaisy-Azy--rupa-radev24KhatamKahanipyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Everything is fair in love???" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-rupa-

IF-Rockerz

-rupa-

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Nice to see ur post dear
Am so happy to see vikram back to what he was  ...all his fear is out & man stood in front of gulibiya ...Vikram told truth to gulibiya about reva being back in his life . What reva is & her past we dont know ... Gulibiya might ask aditya to fulfil his vachan in oder to have her vachan fulfilled ...i guess Vikram might  loose it .
My POV i did like gulibiya to stand against vikram ..she stood for her daughter but def not the way she is speaking . Vikram could have been very nasty & done anything to harm her just like other thakur but he didnt . I would have  like gulibiya more if she would have spoken in same way like vikram ...( reason to say more is i have seen gulibiya falling on thakur feet for saving sugini but when it come to vikram she charged up as vikram allow her to speakLOLLOL)

But loved the way when they stood against each other ..i really liked gulibiya & adi chemistry much better than vikram ..dont know why i still love the adi & gulibiya scene when adi gave her vachan.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefan-Srushti-ForeverSHINeeLaila2009pyar-ishk

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Wonderful post srushti. Missed reading them.
Well it was awesome confrontation between gulabo and vicky.
I felt if Vicky really told gulabo the truth about him having an unhappy failed marriage with reva and that he never knew she was alive then he is somewhere correct becoz he loves sugni deeply and thought his wife dead so he has all rights to get married again. This part was quite understandable.

But question is what will happen now and shud vikram be denied a happy life with sugni just becoz his mentally ill wife is alive?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010namitagloryzcupdromancefan-Srushti-Kalapi-Azy--rupa-pyar-ishk

-Azy-

IF-Rockerz

-Azy-

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Superb post srushThumbs Up
The confront was sooo good, n from start to end, 
But i do feel that TVS didnt mean to cheat sugni, as he said he found out Reva alive few days back only , so actually gulabiya didnt give him much time to gatther up the courrage to tell the truth ,with her CID serviceTongueLOL
And since Reva is mentally unstable n now vicky loves sugni, i dont think the marrage should be a big issue Confused, anyway this week is really a good n will c what CV's has in store for usWink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010namitagloryzromancefan-Srushti--rupa-tulipdaisy

-Azy-

IF-Rockerz

-Azy-

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash_arti

Wonderful post srushti. Missed reading them.
Well it was awesome confrontation between gulabo and vicky.
I felt if Vicky really told gulabo the truth about him having an unhappy failed marriage with reva and that he never knew she was alive then he is somewhere correct becoz he loves sugni deeply and thought his wife dead so he has all rights to get married again. This part was quite understandable.

But question is what will happen now and shud vikram be denied a happy life with sugni just becoz his mentally ill wife is alive?

Bold- exactly, OuchConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

namitagloryz

namitagloryz

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
But Reva looks normal and sane to me. Who knows she might be an imposter planted there to get to TVS and his wealth; maybe, Reva's identical twin. Suddenly, Amrita seems to know a lot about Vikram and Reva's relationship. A big, big mystery indeed. But whatever, I'll continue to adore my darling TVS.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cupdromancefan-Srushti-JulieD-rupa-

khushimuskaan

IF-Sizzlerz

khushimuskaan

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
great post

-Srushti-

-.Aphrodite.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Aphrodite.-

BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
PIC here Shocked

-Srushti-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.