Amrit Manthan

India-Forums

WU amrit manthan 11/07/2012 *tej=Messiah*

Twinkle_bella Senior Member
Twinkle_bella
Twinkle_bella

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

yourmittnashili04Nams123jin2pragyakumarswarajgirshiny3RSG19-Miss_Moscow-ArShi_AbhIyanimarta~~~Sweta~~~MARCELLEboomerjolly_flishikaek43saveeta24neel_jaynaj7AnyaSwaRonloveyoupreeto-Srushti-neha2005harianjana--Saina--Ahlem-Ravjot-krithikassnowdreamMaaNeeTLuV

harianjana IF-Rockerz
harianjana
harianjana

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
I hope, now They will make it  with my fav. jodi... and the true lovers...

Nimrit-Tej

Edited by harianjana - 11 July 2012 at 10:49am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

moonstruckTwinkle_bellaloveyoupreetoAnyaSwaRon--Saina--MaaNeeTLuV

saveeta24 Coolbie
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Thanks for update..

About agam the way tej was relating about him and how of a sudden he married amrit.gives point to ponder about.the reason to marry her is not only to  be like a lovey dovey husband and say yes to everything amrit says..thats not  not agam character.so he better comes clear and i still have the feeling   he has not betrayed nimrit..he knows amrit behind nimrit death and its like keep your enemy closer..so lets see ..

Tej was just fantastic and once more the caring friend of nimrit..his joy was so heart touching seeing nimrit alive..good he has boost up the spirit of nimrit and to fight back for her right .

The palace she is so greedy to get back will go to the one who deserves it really .nimrit..i'm sure mr oberoi will buy it on a much higher price during the auction...

precap a bit misleading..is it nimrit striking back or agam starting his plan as his smile was a bit confusing watching amrit opening the envelop..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyaTwinkle_bellaAnyaSwaRonloveyoupreeto--Saina--krithikasSofna

--Saina-- IF-Rockerz
--Saina--
--Saina--

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU Smile... Yet to see the episode but looks like it is Fab...
It would have been more interesting if I saw without reading but couldn't stop myself from  reading.Tongue
Liking all the suspense thriller parts of this track which is keeping us guessing what next Clap

Edited by ankitaluv - 11 July 2012 at 11:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Twinkle_bellaloveyoupreeto

seelaks IF-Sizzlerz
seelaks
seelaks

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

loveyoupreeto

Ahlem IF-Rockerz
Ahlem
Ahlem

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the WU..I liked today Epic..Very nice.

loveyoupreeto

Blondiexzy Goldie
Blondiexzy
Blondiexzy

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
 Thank for the update

loveyoupreeto

moonstruck Senior Member
moonstruck
moonstruck

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Don't think they should have had tej find out so soon. better to have kept it a suspense and after Tej-Nimrit's love story was built up then should hav revealed her idenitity. 
That would have worked better creating more drama as Tej could have been shown struggling with his love for his brother's wife and waiting for him to find out would have been a high point.

Also now Tej too will have to hide nimrit's identity, and he has no reason to hide it from her family Confused

Spoilt a could suspense option i think

Didn't like precap - was so typical, couldn't they think of a new way of letting amrit know she her truth was known to someone?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index