Chracter Analysis of Iqbal

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

Inspired by Nitica and Chilly, i am attemting a character analysis of Iqbal based on his interviews....Dinky plz dont kill me if i'm wrong!

Iqbal seems to be a down to earth and humble guy who has no airs about himself. He has no illusions about the world and is very clear and focussed on what he wants and what he wants to be. He is sensitive to people needs and is friendly though not overtly.  he can get emotional at times too. He is passionate about his Work and wants to let his work dothe talking for him. Hes not the one to have any expectations from others.  Quite unlike other stars, he has no qualms in letting the world know about the woman he loves that too in the beginning of his career. That shows the true character of the man and also proves his commitment and love to the one he loves. He is the type of the guy who will call a spade and spade and yet ensure he has not hurt your sentiments in any way. He is honest and knows the importance of time in ones life. Though Money may be important for him, he isnt the one to get turned on by glamour and the materiastic things in life. He knows he has only one life to live and he wants to achieve everything he can in this life. That makes him ambitious but not at the cost of forgetting his roots and the value system imbibed in him. Fame and Success are thing that exist in his dictionary.  Competition doesnt deter him.However he is of the opinion that you work hard and rest will follow. He has his phase of worry and anxiety but wants to become something in life so that his loved ones have nothing to worry about. He is a very familly oriented guy.For him, his familly means the world to him and he will do anything to make them and keep them happy.

Will add more as and when i get to read more about him.

Misty

cool say misty............n i bet u dinks will love u as u bigged her man so much 😆
ab mein kya karoon.... i couldnt find anything negative about him from his interviews !!

like ppl attract each other so it jus goes to show tht since our dinks is such a down-to-earth girl, Iqbal will b a down-to-earth guy.

as long as u knw stick to the principles tht u were brought up with show buisness cannot eradicate tht. its embedded in u.

Iqbal in his few interviews does come across as one who puts his family b4 fame. and accordin to dinky he doesnt really go out partyin wiv the stars unless he has to for work.

from this i think Misty's analysis is spot on 😊

wat say u dinks??

interesting....as far as i've analyzed dinku's personality too (of course through her posts)..i also think that she is a very humble person and a person like her deserves someone as modest as iqbal...cheers for both of ya! 😃

very well said mistyeyed....thts wat i think of iqbu too..but i'd like to add my 2 cents in here..and i think it is a very very important quality that iqbu has and tht is he is IN-DEPENDENT!... well i say so caz in his interview i read that he had no money and was desperately in need of a job but still he did not ask his parents fer it!..well usually ppl fall back to thier parents/ relatives in times of need but iqbal has it goes...made it big on his own independently!!!!..wow this guy is a role model fer us young ppl out there who think being independent is a very important part of living in today's day and time.

Family is very important to him..how happy am i.. caz family sure is be4 nethng in the world.

Wow well done Mishti.YOu have categorised about Iqbal jeeju😆 so well that I don't have any word to say.

That was very well written Misty!

And Angad sounds like a complete Angel, according to you!

Awwww, now even I am inspired to write a really positive and pro-Angad review on his character!

Well done once again, keep posting!

Cheers,

Chilly

great job... misty... you're good at picking up details... keep posting!😆